Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (53739 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2009
how come you are in naija's bagdad?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2009
Toast ke, we are discussing politics biko  cool

See, aunty, na2day is a bigtime PLAYER, it's hightime you found out  tongue

@Remii
I am a global trotter, tommorrow I will be in Ekiti grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2009
EKITI, anyway no prob, if can survive in pitakwa, you can go anywhere for that matter, lol.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2009
Lol abi o grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2009
Remii

all dis ur plenty story
hope say u don colleect number
becos i wld be higly disappointed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 20, 2009
chinesedoll:

Remii

all dis ur plenty story
Iwo! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Politics biko, just discussing politics cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2009
so what is taking you globetrotting, jolloff or business?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2009
chinesedoll:

Remii

all dis ur plenty story

chill, area no dey shake area. Nofin dey happen
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2009
Remii:

so what is taking you globetrotting, jolloff or business?
Both! grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2009
how do you mean?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:42am On May 20, 2009
I travel for business and for the love of good jollof rice (if that's what you mean) tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2009
case study grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 20, 2009
questionnaire  grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2009
Chinesedoll and oxone ' NL don get spectator gallery now? Is it not possible to just jist without ulterior motive again, e gbami oo!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 20, 2009
Oh wow, that picture is very creative
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2009
yea, i think the artist na Picaso's wannabe
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2009
Remii:

Chinesedoll and oxone ' NL don get spectator gallery now? Is it not possible to just jist without ulterior motive again, e gbami oo!

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2009
uhm
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 20, 2009
Remii:

yea, i think the artist na Picaso's wannabe
You calling me a wannabe? angry

I drew it  cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

You calling me a wannabe? angry

I drew it cool

no i change picaso to ibkaye's wannabe then
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 20, 2009
Ok o tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 9:29am On May 20, 2009
Remmi u are stll on a long tin
just talk ur mind and leave all dis grammar

ozone hun
aw are u?
not seen u around in a while
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2009
@ibk, how is night life in phc now with these milli guys?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2009
chinesedoll:

Remmi u are stll on a long tin
just talk ur mind and leave all dis grammar

ozone hun
aw are u?
not seen u around in a while

chinesedoll, jokes apart, tell the truth, how many beauty contests did you win when single. You are one of the most pleasant faces on NL. thank God for you, rflmao.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2009
chinesedoll, how u dey? and how was your night like?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by netotse(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2009
Remii:

chinesedoll, jokes apart, tell the truth, how many beauty contests did you win when single. You are one of the most pleasant faces on NL. thank God for you, rflmao.

there's nothing like early morning toasting. . .
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 10:03am On May 20, 2009
Netotse do you sing?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2009
netotse:

there's nothing like early morning toasting. . .

Gaadeemmmm!! all of you have the same mind set, if all you can talk on NL is toasting, when will Naija go to moon, all minds are on trivialities? I bow, make I go work, bye now all. TTYL.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Hardballer(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2009
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2009
kl shit
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 20, 2009
how did it go? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:10pm On May 20, 2009
Damn shes hot. Thank God am not a male smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.