Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.20th.april.2015 | Take For Instance. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.20th.april.2015 | Take For Instance. (354 Views)

Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.23rd.march 2015 | Tongues-made-easy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.20th.april.2015 | Take For Instance. by ComeBackHome: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | MON.APRIL.20th 2015

TAKE FOR INSTANCE | 2 Corinthians 10: 3 (NLT)

“We are human, but we don't wage war as humans do…”

Still on the “Misuse” of Power.

Here, perhaps, is someone standing against your promotion in your place of work. Sincerely speaking, you are fully qualified for promotion. However, as a lady, a new creation in Christ Jesus, here is your boss requesting for your body before he could sign your promotion letter; or, as a man, you were told to drop some certain amount of money as bribe or told by your boss to sleep with her before your promotion file could be brought forth. A student, perhaps; your supervisor or lecturer or professor demanding for your body; or, as a guy, asked you to pay a certain money before you could graduate when you should. It might even be a cultist threatening your very dear life. You noticed a witchcraft’s manipulations against your life from a particular person?

Beloved, the personality behind all these aren’t the issue. It is the force within them that should be an issue. As said couple of days ago, no flesh and blood in his/her right senses would want to do such. No one! Such acts are controlled by the unseen forces listed in Ephesians 6: 12. Nonetheless, according to 2 Corinthians 10: 3 and Ephesians 6: 12, we don't wage war as humans – not against flesh and blood.

QUESTION: How Do I Tackle Them?

ANSWER: Engage the uses of the Name of Jesus - God's Mighty Weapons. Use it to knock down the strongholds of ‘Human Reasoning, False Arguments, Proud Obstacle’ that keeps people from knowing God. Capture their ‘Rebellious Thoughts’ and teach them to obey Christ | See 2 Corinthians 10: 3 – 5.

Dearly beloved, resist the force behind the operation. Resist their rebellious thoughts and ask the thought, the spirit behind the atrocities to submit to Christ – in Jesus Name. It might even be your mother in-law that is trying to get hold of the control of your matrimonial home. Resist the spirit influencing her to do that, not her personality. When it get to a point where you begin to pray against the personality behind the happenings, it becomes a “Misuse” of Power – Power/Authority-Abused!

NOW, SAY | I desist from abusing my God given Power/Authority.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I stop every influence of darkness over this Country, Nigeria – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Loose It / Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of May 2015 / Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.