Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister (47726 Views)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by Israel5(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
vicadex07:

Who the fuqqk are u. Are u working for DSS Don't worry may 29 is your expiring date. You can't terrorize Nigerians no more
jeez! I knew u ar nt n ur ryt mind. U jxt attribte everythng 2 politcz nd govrnmnt. Its aftr may 29 u wil learn 2 b careful on nd offline.
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by vicadex07(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Israel5:
jeez! I knew u ar nt n ur ryt mind. U jxt attribte everythng 2 politcz nd govrnmnt. Its aftr may 29 u wil learn 2 b careful on nd offline.

What is this one saying Just carry out your so called threat and let's see who the last man standing is.

I don't discuss politics with feeble minded people like you. I annihilate them angry

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by Israel5(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
vicadex07:

What is this one saying Just carry out your so called threat and let's see who the last man standing is.

I don't discuss politics with feeble minded people like you. I annihilate them angry
buharist! Get behind me diablo!
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by Missmossy(f): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Fine girls grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Pretty lady...with really over hyped beauty.
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by ediko5(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Opinedecandid:
The last time I checked, she wasn't a celeb and I don't think she will ever be!

Thanks my broda.

Don't mind Nairaland Mods. I don't know what as come over their head. moving rubbish posts to front page.

Stinking girls of a blood sucker father.
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by ARCAZEEZ: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
wow just like her parle,,, omo dis babe make sense die,,,, hmmmmmmm how i wish, though i still ave hope sha
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
delishpot:
Wey the one wey marry Igbo christian na? Zara is fine, time to chop her share of national cake is here. May her bele not purge her and may the national cake nourish her body amen.
LOL.. National cake ke? Her father is no nonsense man O, not even with his children. I can authoritatively tell u that GMB children are normal children like most average nigerians and they are not spoil with money. I think most of things they got financially is from their mum. The man is a very modest person. Cheers!
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by salisy: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obascoetubi:
I SMELL BLEASHING FACE
I smell jealousy

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by ComradeAbu(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere
please give me Zahra to marriage
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by delishpot: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. National cake ke? Her father is no nonsense man O, not even with his children. I can authoritatively tell u that GMB children are normal children like most average nigerians and they are not spoil with money. I think most of things they got financially is from their mum. The man is a very modest person. Cheers!

Cheers to you too. I wish them well o.
Re: New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister by Neally(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you've struggled to earn a good income online...it probably wasn't your fault Because you were LIED to! It's about time that somebody finally told you, once & for all..just visit http://www.netbiznaija.com/hope/ for the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.