Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi (5232 Views)

The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / See How This Abuja Taxi Driver Packaged Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by talk2ancient(m): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Hello N'landers pls I need a car that I can use to do taxi in abuja on daily submit bases.I will appreciate if i can be linked. To anyone that owns a car for such purpose.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2015
talk2ancient:
Hello N'landers pls I need a car that I can use to do taxi in abuja on daily submit bases.I will appreciate if i can be linked. To anyone that owns a car for such purpose.

Give you the car Just like dat?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by talk2ancient(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

I said on daily delivery bases.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by flexpro(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
talk2ancient:

Willing to give you a Car but need answers to the following questions:-

1. What Type of Car do you want?

2. How much are you proposing to Deliver Daily?

3. Will it be Daily or Weekly?

Drop ur phone contact or email.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by pek(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
you didn't give complete information. but you can contact me. you might just be lucky.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by talk2ancient(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
flexpro:

I humbly appreciate sir.to ur questions (1)
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by talk2ancient(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
pek:
you didn't give complete information. but you can contact me. you might just be lucky.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by pek(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
talk2ancient:
this is my no 08076641924.thanks in anticipation of ur help
call. 08098678989
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by lonelydora: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

I wonder.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by talk2ancient(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
lonelydora:

I wonder.
steve wonder abi?
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by talk2ancient(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
pek:
call. 08098678989
ok i will call u sir
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
talk2ancient:
I have noted your request from reply, your have given.
I have a Toyota corolla aka cricket four doors, stays at Madalla.
No long stories, come with a confirmable guarantor, preferably a property owner, anywhere in Nigeria.
Your weekly returns will be calculated on daily returns of #3500 by 7days, paid upfront before the car key will handed over to you.
The car must be surrounded to my compound by 9pm dot, every Sunday.Where you re not seen by 9pm, you shall be declared wanted.
By Monday next, you re to pay same weekly returns, before the car key is given to you.
You must not use the car beyond, Gwagwalada,Suleja,Nyanya, all maintenance, accidented occurrence, fuelling will be borne by you.
Interested?
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by JUO(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
indigene:

No long stories, come with a confirmable guarantor, preferably a property owner, anywhere in Nigeria.
Your weekly returns will be calculated on daily returns of #3500 by 7days, paid upfront before the car key will handed over to you.
The car must be surrounded to my compound by 9pm dot, every Sunday.Where you re not seen by 9pm, you shall be declared wanted.
By Monday next, you re to pay same weekly returns, before the car key is given to you.
You must not use the car beyond, Gwagwalada,Suleja,Nyanya, all maintenance, accidented occurrence, fuelling will be borne by you.
Interested?
bondage

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by rofemiguwa(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
U mean die!!! Ur type devil dey fear dem sef. If ur brother bring thiS kind condition from him employer will u aDvise him to slave for the man.
Sha because u see someone in need u want to hang the person.
Go get a heart biko!!!!!

indigene:

Interested?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by talk2ancient(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
indigene:

Interested?
thanks.don't bother I.ve gotten one with more liberal options than urs

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
JUO:
bondage
My fellow nairalander, ain't no bondage, I have seen 99 in business, remaining 1 for God only.
The worst and self inflicted wound, is giving off your car for such daily or weekly taxi runs.
Today shaft, evening,tie rod, night carburator, Tomorrow, urban council, police,agbero,fought with FRSC,bad engine knock my engine etc
If you want to run a haulage business, give your heart to your enemy to keep or destroy it.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by pek(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2015
beware of the op! He is not a driver, he can't driver. I won't go into details what he made me go through. He cost me good money.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by oktawian(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
pek:
beware of the op! He is not a driver, he can't driver. I won't go into details what he made me go through. He cost me good money.

more info ?
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
pek:

Talk jor.

I need to laugh. grin
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by sthugo: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Why not go into higher purchase with the op..
Its the best and gives you the owner rest of mind.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Barram: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2016
flexpro:

sir, pleas I need your help too.

1. Any car is ok by me, apart from hunda(bought one and it was hell. I don't intend to use hunda ever in my life).

2. It will be agreed on when we meet.

3. I think it will be apt to make it weekly, but anyone is ok by me.

I base in abuja. Here is my contact: 08-10-69-25-96-2
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Barram: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2016
pek:
sir, you can give me a try. I'm not a newbie in this business.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Barram:

You're kidding, right? "Give you a try"? Read what happened with the original poster's deal, or at least you can work out the whole deal turned sour from Pek's contribution.

No one's going to take such a risk, unless they've got bricks in their heads.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by RollingFellas: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Barram:

Lets talk on watsapp.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Barram: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Siena:

You're kidding, right? "Give you a try"? Read what happened with the original poster's deal, or at least you can work out the whole deal turned sour from Pek's contribution.

No one's going to take such a risk, unless they've got bricks in their heads.
Woah! Woah!! Easy bro, life ain't worth the hard blood.

Ok, now to the issue; trying to enmesh or equate me with the Op is nothing but prejudice that is devoid of objectivity, Becs I'm a different person from the OP, and it's unfair to pre-emptively cast aspersion on me when you don't know me or how well inebriated I'm with the job.

Mr pek asserted that the Op is not consummated with driving(learner), now, is it apt to approach everybody with the same ill fated sentiment he got from his encounter with the OP? Is that how a person who wants to make head on in life approach things?
IRONY: It's just like vowing never to repair a generator set you newly bought, bcs an incompetent person worked on it(cutting your nose to spite your face). That's crass to say the least.

Lest I forget on the embolded; taking risk is not a thing exclusively reserved for you to consent to, so speak for yourself.

Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Barram: 1:10am On Apr 23, 2016
RollingFellas:

Lets talk on watsapp.
Ok, sir

But you didn't drop your contact, or you will contact me yourself?
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Poseidon000: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
sthugo:
Why not go into higher purchase with the op..
Its the best and gives you the owner rest of mind.
[size=13pt]
You're right to some extent, but it is the same risk.

Looking at it from another point of view. Daily return is better,cos your car will remain your's while you receive almost same pay with hire purchase.
[/size]
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by RollingFellas: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Barram:
Ok, sir

But you didn't drop your contact, or you will contact me yourself?

Drop your number and I will contact you on watsapp.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Barram: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2016
RollingFellas:

Drop your number and I will contact you on watsapp.
0810-69-25-962

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by bravolad(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
You're right to some extent, but it is the same risk.

Looking at it from another point of view. Daily return is better,cos your car will remain your's while you receive almost same pay with hire purchase.
[/size]

You are wrong with the above assertion. The best option is hirer purchase.

@Baram if you are interested in higher purchase, get in touch with me but mind you, you must meet the conditions for hirer purchase before I can give u a car. I use Golf 3 for this business.

You can also reach me on bravolad@yahoo.com
Cheers.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by RollingFellas: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barram:

0810-69-25-962

Thanks.

Sent you a watsapp chat but you haven't responded yet.
Re: I Need A Car To Take Do Taxi by Barram: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
RollingFellas:

Sent you a watsapp chat but you haven't responded yet.
sorry sir.
Had a flat bathery, but you can check your inbox now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Car Is 'Not An Investment!' / See Why Honda Has More Ball Joint Failure / Urgent Help! Engine Oil Inside Power Steering Resevoir: Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.