Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections (21507 Views)

Face Of The Lt. Col. Who Masterminded The Rigging In Ogoni Land Yesterday / Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by LydayBobo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
APC and their bags of tricks. You think we dont know how APC bribed rufus akeju behind the scene only for them to come out and start crying.
Proof or ...with due respect shut up.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Samfigo1:
I never wanted to comment but your statement has forced me... You're madt for saying no sane person would.... Where are you from sef? What do u understand in politics... You mean Ajimobi is a saint? You're crazy once again!
Na your father mad, If akala and ladoja is better than Ajimobi then why did dey lose, Kip ranting and moaning......U dat understand politics knws dat pdp dont rig.....Once again na ur fada craze.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by spatialplus: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
I believe we should stop making inciting comments or write up like this that can disrupt the existing peace in Oyo state especially after the post election. To start with, i am from oyo state and i have lived major part of my life in Ibadan; precisely in Bodija. Am not an affiliate of any political party but i duly voted both in presidential and governorship election. To me i believe Ajimobi won the election without being biased or what do you expect when the other three major contenders Akala, Ladoja and Folarin even Makinde are all offshoot of PDP; sharing votes.
The governorship election in Oyo state has to do with choosing between 4 devils and majority believe one devil is better than the other, so what what do we do?
As a matter of fact, i have lived closed to Ladoja as neighbor for more than 12 years he live in Ondo strs while i live at Ilaro street in Bodija and i never buy into voting for him. Where i voted at Adeyi, Ajimobi got 109; Ladoja 40; Akala 46; Folarin 5; Makinde 9.
Now the question is that are these figures rigged by Akeju as well in our presence? At Oke-ogun that you are crying foul about, the popular believe is that Akala is more popular there but Ajimobi won in most places there without Akala crying foul.
So where will Ladoja would have gotten the block votes from? Ogbomosho? Oke-ogun? my Ibarapa? or Ibadan?
Let Ladoja take the appropriate channel to address his grievances if he has evidence and let stop crying around for sympathy that is not there.

2 Likes

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by godoluwa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
onatisi:
bros , emotional outbursts plus insults and accusations can't and won't nulify an election at the tribunal. What nulifies elections are facts and figures to prove that apc did indeed rigged the election with the active collaboration of inec officials .
godoluwa neither contest, nor vote. av gat no issue wif d tribunal
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by maestroferddi: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Will you tuck your mouth where it is indeed suppose to be if you cant but use it to spew trash

You have been known to speak 'gibberish jargons' on this forum while trying to canvass the failed candidature of Jonathan and PDP

All your postulations of doom about APC and all its leading lights all came to nought.......every of your rantings about how APC would fail,Atiku would defeat Buhari at the primaries,Jonathan would pulverise Buhari to smithereens or that Jimi Agbaje would win in Lagos all hit the cross-bar

Now just like all PDP band of losers,you have taken a job in monumental wailing with Akeju as a scape-goat all in the bid to diminish Ajimobi's sweet victory yet you are not from Oyo State

It really might not be expedient to indulge your infantile indiscretions at this material time.

Talking of chest-thumping at an electoral victory...

Well, we are praying that future developments bode well for a victory procured under the background of lies, intimidation, threats and primordial sentiments. Let's not even broach the horrendous electoral heist that eventuated in some northern states in an inexorable attempt to achieve a pre-determined end.

In the final analysis, I see nothing bigger than capitulating to forces that would have ensured that several thousands of innocent Nigerians perished in post-election violence had results gone contrariwise.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by ideology(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Make we hear word…

Nigerian politics has always been the case of the BEST/HIGHEST RIGGER WINS. embarassed cry
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Samfigo1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kolade354:
Na your father mad, If akala and ladoja is better than Ajimobi then why did dey lose, Kip ranting and moaning......U dat understand politics knws dat pdp dont rig.....Once again na ur fada craze.
Na me and you dey here, follow me talk! Oh! I've forgotten ur father fell from a palmwine tree and died no wonder! Do u av any civil servant frm ur family in Oyo state? Dey'll tell u better! person!
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Rotiix(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kolade354:
If you be poor man for this country na yawaaaaa............Blame ur politicians for not producing bright politicians, akala and ladoja are product of uneffecitve judiciary system.
I can now clearly see how shallow minded u are, how can u adjudge someone u don't know as poor. So the fact that I'm speaking on behalf of the aggrieved majority makes me poor? If that is how a fool like u reason then u will portend all lawyers as criminals.
And by the way, Ajimobi is a product of despotism!
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by nochio(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Don't stay in Lagos and talk about happenings in other states Oyo people are not happy with Akeju, talk of Osun too, people who were in saki know better.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Sooroptimist1: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
It really might not be expedient to indulge your infantile indiscretions at this material time.

Talking of chest-thumping at an electoral victory...

Well, we are praying that future developments bode well for a victory procured under the background of lies, intimidation, threats and primordial sentiments. Let's not even broach the horrendous electoral heist that eventuated in some northern states in an inexorable attempt to achieve a pre-determined end

In the final analysis, I see nothing bigger than capitulating to forces that would have ensured that several thousands of innocent Nigerians perished in post-election violence had results gone contrariwise.

Looool

I dey always gbadun your Patrick Obahiagbon-like use of grammar

Horrendous electoral heist yet PDP says it would not challenge same at the Tribunal

What say you about the magical numerical concoction from the South of the Limpopo( using your thematic grandiloquent style)

If you want to be sincere,you would know that Northerners have the numerical advantage hence if they choose to support a candidate totally,the person is likely to win.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Caseless: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
It will be fun to watch APC apologists and the change protagonists defend this impunity.
They used to be saints
They used to be social crusaders
They used to be political activists

Now..... Watch them change to Resident Evil

Cc: caseless, et ayl
I was thinking you had a better proof to show that the election was actually rigged, not knowing that this is all it's about. This doesn't make sense!
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rockyheight:
Though the national elections have come and gone, the joys of victory and the agonies of defeat have been heard, there is no better time than now to X-ray how Professor Attahiru Jega and some of his men performed.

If the INEC boss deserves kudos for a job well done, the same cannot be said of Ambassador Rufus Akeju, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Oyo state. The last national and state elections in the state was a sham to say the least.

To think that one would get anything different from Rufus Akeju than what we got would have been asking too much from a man who has practically sold out whatever integrity he had on the altar of avarice.

Before the elections, major political parties in the state, except the APC, made representations to the INEC chairman on why Akeju should be redeployed from the state. They cited facts and evidence that he was,at a time, a former Personal Assistant to the APC National leader Senator Bola Tinubu and a card-carrying member of the All Progressive Congress.

However, professor Jega refused to budge not minding that similar allegations were made against him in Osun state which a court of law later substantiated. Jega held his ground indicating that the INEC boss might have had other motives in Oyo state rather than free and fair elections.

Today, we have the 2015 elections in Oyo state as the worst ever conducted in the annals of the pacesetter state. An election that was skewed,from the beginning, in favor of a party.

How Akeju and his co-conspirators manage to sleep at night without an iota of guilt should be worthy of study. A deliberate act was embarked upon by the INEC to subvert the will of the people of Oyo state through a fraudulent election. 

Aside the shoddy distribution of electoral materials and voting being allowed to run into the night in most places, particularly in the national elections,systematic fraud was executed in the governorship and Houses of Assembly elections that will bring tears to the eyes. ‎

These are acts would have been practically impossible to achieve without the intervention of top INEC officials in Oyo state.

It is sad that the law gives some sort of immunity to INEC officials who are quick to make public, election results that are crooked and ask the aggrieved to go to court. 

Should any of the parties involved in the Akeju-supervised charade-labeled-elections go to the election tribunal to challenge the processes and the results of the election, it would be a miracle for some INEC staff not to spend time in jail, with Rufus Akeju leading the Pack.

It is said that some people strengthen society through a purposeful life, the reverse is the case with the Oyo REC. Come to think of it, what can one possibly expect from a man of Akeju's age who goes about with a gold chain around his neck like a  love-vendor and a peddler of cheap narcotics ? A man so close to vanity will stop at nothing to sustain his vain life style.

Ambassador Rufus Akeju has truly left a mark everywhere the soles of his feet touch. One thing that distinguishes him from others is his desire to rig elections and subvert the will of the electorate for his paymaster whose boots he licks with so much vigor that one wonders why his Tongue is not black yet.

The truth is that some of the aggrieved will go to the tribunal and the treachery of Rufus Akeju the Oyo state Resident Electoral Commissioner against the people of Oyo state will be exposed.

My utmost wish is for the hijacker of the peoples' will to be joined in the suit with INEC, in his personal capacity, for knowingly manipulating the outcome of the results of the last elections, in favor of his party as evidences abound of his willful betrayal of the mandate entrusted to him to be an impartial umpire.

Oloyede Maculay writes from saki in Oyo state.

.n they keep shouting akwa ibom, rivers was bad. mr buhari wont see anythng bad here when the electoral umpire is already being compromised before the game start. God go punish buhari if he dare tries acting silly in my state.
me am watchng, libya will be child's compare to what will happen in naija.
buHARI de doroDULLARD, be WARN!
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by cut007: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
What defies logic and common sense is how Jonathan allowed APC and Jega to hijack INEC under Jonathan's very eyes.

Take a look at all the state RECs and you can discover that over 70% of them are APC apologists.

Was it not this Akeju fellow that left a trail of infamy in Osun State in a previous election? Should we then conclude that there are no upright public officials other than Akeju to supervise elections in a key state like Oyo?

I watched as this recalcitrant REC was gloating over his victims with an air of patronising aloofness daring them to go to court...

Those who surmise that Jonathan is a weak leader probably have some point after all. I am still at loss as to why he elected to take his eyes off the ball when and where it mattered most.
We share exactly the same view!! Despite strong allegations of bias against jega and his open flirting with d apc b4 the elections, he still allowed him to conduct the elections!! D man should have been orderd to proceed on his 3months terminal leave like his predecessor and nothing would have happrned just like when the elections were postponed!! Jega should have been allowed to use the card reader only on the condition that it should be configured in such a way that it accredits a valid voter irrespective of where he/she registered and that he/she can vote anywhere once accredited (it is an e-device for Christ's sake just like the ATM!!!!) The most shocking aspect of it all was that the hand writing was all over the place!!! 1 of them being apc's desperation for jega to conduct the elections and their insistence that the card reader be used another being the international conspiracy coordinated by the U.S.A. as openely demonstrated by their spirited efforts to frustrate the counter insurgency war by Jonathan. Our president and his team just didn't do their home work. Now they have mortgaged the progress and future of this great Nation

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by cut007: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
What defies logic and common sense is how Jonathan allowed APC and Jega to hijack INEC under Jonathan's very eyes.

Take a look at all the state RECs and you can discover that over 70% of them are APC apologists.

Was it not this Akeju fellow that left a trail of infamy in Osun State in a previous election? Should we then conclude that there are no upright public officials other than Akeju to supervise elections in a key state like Oyo?

I watched as this recalcitrant REC was gloating over his victims with an air of patronising aloofness daring them to go to court...

Those who surmise that Jonathan is a weak leader probably have some point after all. I am still at loss as to why he elected to take his eyes off the ball when and where it mattered most.
buhari's victory has set this country back by 30 years. Our dear country would soon be taken over by brood of vipers!!! The end time is survey here!!!!
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by poiu77: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=38pt]The real winner of Oyo state election was.. Seyi makinde won the election because former PDP/APC members of PDP divided the PDP vote into 4

1. Akala,
2. Ladoja,
3. Teslim tella, and
4. Ajimobi [/size]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/01/seyi-makinde_6.png[/img]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/02/dsc_0094-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/04/dsc_0411.jpg?w=900&h=999[/img]
[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/03/seyi-makinde-campaign.jpg?w=920&h=926&crop=1[/img]
[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2014/03/1seyi-makinde-on-his-way-to-the-venue-and-polo-ground.jpg?w=564&h=375[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L29zdXBhbWFraW5kZTEuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2311587_2311392dsc0351jpegcfa4561a436c5ff21d5303b2f36e191a_jpeg646658c75824b8cb723c8e01d699e59d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2311635_untitledhg_jpege0cc17744efa9b1db43c2ce4a781bfe5
[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/03/dsc_0143.jpg?w=1720&h=1726&crop=1[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2318582_untitledd_jpegec63ec0e6192bddb569dabe2f1ad1d05
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2311636_untitledtyu8_jpegb680cbe0165adb19a20f22b6ac2c4742
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2311675_untitledhy_jpeg03293fc11746dc1b57e7211f866013a5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2318583_untitledpp_jpeg7499d917da7da612d63782162fd5937d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2318584_untitledeee_jpeg185bab14e559bbd386c41d3b1bb64143
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2318585_untitledde_jpeg14f03f04650c70f59856f1a234024291

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2311676_untitledkil_jpegec49ec3aabdec5bb2e7bda094fc6f6a5
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Samfigo1:
Na me and you dey here, follow me talk! Oh! I've forgotten ur father fell from a palmwine tree and died no wonder! Do u av any civil servant frm ur family in Oyo state? Dey'll tell u better! person!
Alhaji Orezi on d mic.........Aye e o pe meji.oya shuperu,oya shoki......Laalalalala lolololololololol.........Go to court or beta else install akala to head interim govt........Omo werey
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by ijobaooorun(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kolade354:
Fvck off Ode......Seyi makinde is not different frm akala and ladoja........He is desperate that is why he dumped Pdp for Sdp after losing Pdp govenorshop ticket....Seyi makinde ko seyi majoro ni
Idiot! Let me talk some sense into you.
Ask ur fada or any1 @ ohm to teach U̶̲̥̅̊ a little about politics.
Argueing with you ℓ̊s anoda tin entirely. Ignorant fool.....if U̶̲̥̅̊ were the 1 to lose a party's ticket unjustly the way it was not given to him will U̶̲̥̅̊ still remain I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ that party....or Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ tellin me that teslim folarin ℓ̊s a better candidate than Seyi makinde.���� � ��
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rotiix:

I can now clearly see how shallow minded u are, how can u adjudge someone u don't know as poor. So the fact that I'm speaking on behalf of the aggrieved majority makes me poor? If that is how a fool like u reason then u will portend all lawyers as criminals.
And by the way, Ajimobi is a product of despotism!
Tell me more Majority did vote for ajimobi it was rig, so go to court and stop ranting on faceless forum over two looters.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
ijobaooorun:

Idiot! Let me talk some sense into you.
Ask ur fada or any1 @ ohm to teach U̶̲̥̅̊ a little about politics.
Argueing with you ℓ̊s anoda tin entirely. Ignorant fool.....if U̶̲̥̅̊ were the 1 to lose a party's ticket unjustly the way it was not given to him will U̶̲̥̅̊ still remain I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ that party....or Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ tellin me that teslim folarin ℓ̊s a better candidate than Seyi makinde.���� � ��
Now go tell your useless father that both the pdp and labour party failed by producing failure as a candidate..........Fvk off boy politics is not for Saint.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by poiu77: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=38pt]This is Akala rally of labour party.. You can see , no much crowd in the towns[/size]

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by sheymoni(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Arrant nonsense from sour looser of acord party. All other parties have congratulated ajimobi. Ladoja didn't win his local government & yet he believe he was massively voted for.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Temysteve(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
APC and their bags of tricks. You think we dont know how APC bribed rufus akeju behind the scene only for them to come out and start crying.
No matter what u say, d jinx has been broken nd i believe APC won on a plater of gold...
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by ijobaooorun(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kolade354:
Now go tell your useless father that both the pdp and labour party failed by producing failure as a candidate..........Fvk off boy politics is not for Saint.
This ℓ̊s exactly the point A̶̲̥̅̊♏ trying to make.
U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a fool indeed A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ arguing with you ℓ̊s anoda thing entirely which ℓ̊ will never do.
For your info, ♍Ɣ fada ℓ̊s not A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ will never be a fan of the two parties U̶̲̥̅̊ just mentioned tongue.
ℓ̊ just pity your fada who will be telling himself hez got a son somewhere not knowing U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ already a waste product. May G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡Ð almighty provide anoda son for him, a son which wnt be as clueless as his fada i mean . Bye
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
ijobaooorun:

This ℓ̊s exactly the point A̶̲̥̅̊♏ trying to make.
U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a fool indeed A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ arguing with you ℓ̊s anoda thing entirely which ℓ̊ will never do.
For your info, ♍Ɣ fada ℓ̊s not A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ will never be a fan of the two parties U̶̲̥̅̊ just mentioned tongue.
ℓ̊ just pity your fada who will be telling himself hez got a son somewhere not knowing U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ already a waste product. May G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡Ð almighty provide anoda son for him, a son which wnt be as clueless as his fada i mean . Bye
You product of Condom leakage shld pls fuvk off.........Go to court over Looters and stop showing stupidity which is in ur family blood......Go tell ur fada dat Apc is beta dan Sdp.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Olaone1: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Temysteve(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bayswater:

The election petition tribunal will start sitting soon, let's wait and see what they will do.
the tribunal can't do anything than to announce Ajimobi as the winner because he won beyond rigging...
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by idu1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
I ve not seen any sense in this story...
And are you saying he don't right to be appointed as inec commissioner because he was a PA to one APC chieftain before?

My friend go siddon jor...
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by ThisMeansWAR: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
fairygeh:

Wanted by majority my foot
I can see you don't live in oyo state,if u say he was wanted by majority, how come the atmosphere in Ibadan,the capital of Oyo state could literally be compared to a mortuary on Monday, the 13th of March?
as people were seen with sad faces all over,brooding,lamenting and complaining.
I live in Ibadan.... I'm currently in Ibadan..

I voted ajimobi and he won by landslide in my poling unit...

The fans of ajimobi hardly make noise, that's why those that are use to amala politics ad thuggery called us elites.
You won't see us chanting and dancing around under molete bridge and wait for one politician to feed us amala. And we are the majority that appreciates the development ajimobi brought to oyo state.
Because you don't like ajimobi doesn't mean other don't. You probably didn't go out to vote that day and you want your candidate to win..

Do my friend, ajimobi ti de lekan si, ijoba ajumose ti de.. No more baba sope
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by ThisMeansWAR: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ograke:

Ajimobi was never wanted by the majority.

I live in Oyo state and that's the fact.
I live in ibadan and I voted in Ibadan.. My business is in Ibadan. and many people want ajimobi... So what next?
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by omokab: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
teemanbastos:
you heard?! did you see or wia is d evidence..whether video or pics.

Bkos d civil servants didnt back Ajimobi,xo dat means Ajimobi was rigged in? Grow up man.. Obviously Oyo state is large..
Even Akala congratulated Ajimobi cos he knew Ajimobi had d edge... Nd we avnt heard any public outcry as in Rivers,Akwa ibom
I don't know why you people always hide under one finger.Who are the civil servant?what is there population in Oyo state compare to the entire people of Oyo state.I know many people that voted for Ajimobi base on what he has done in oyo state.He might have some lapses but let me be sincere with you he performed better than Ladoja together with Akala.Teslim folarin of PDP can't compete with any of them in any way.Had it been Akala is with them supporting Teslim is likely they will come out with something.Ladoja is only loved by civil servant and partially by some people in Ibadan but not love in oke ogun.All the time he lost,he lost from oke ogun even when he was the incubent governor supporting the same Ajimobi..Another factor is the presence of Buari and APC campain that helped Ajimobi.Pls don't mind this people that will come to internet to express their own anger and be looking for supporters.Where are they when Presidential election and national assembly was conducted and APC won all while they manage to win only two federal rep.Moreso the election in Oyo state was so peaceful.Lastly,they should allow election tribunal to do their work.Thanks
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by teemanbastos(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
omokab:
I don't know why you people always hide under one finger.Who are the civil servant?what is there population in Oyo state compare to the entire people of Oyo state.I know many people that voted for Ajimobi base on what he has done in oyo state.He might have some lapses but let me be sincere with he performed better than Ladoja together with Akala.Teslim folarin of PDP can't compete with any of them in any way.Had it been Akala is with them supporting Teslim is likely they will come out with something.Ladoja is only loved by civil servant and partially by some people in Ibadan but not love in oke ogun.All the time he lost,he lost from oke ogun even when he was the incubent governor.Another factor is the presence of Buari and APC campain that helped Ajimobi.Pls don't mind this people that will come to internet to express their own anger and be looking for supporters.Where are they when Presidential election and national assembly was conducted and APC won all while they manage to win only two federal rep.Moreso the election in Oyo state was so peaceful.Lastly,they should allow election tribunal to do their work.Thanks
gbam!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta / Andrew Yakubu Asks Court To Return Seized Looted $9.7m,£74,000 To Him / Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.