Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Download From Torrent Sites - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download From Torrent Sites (754 Views)

How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server / You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download From Torrent Sites by ashatoda: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Hi house,
I have utorrent, bittorrent and knw a couple of torrent sites bt av not been able to download.
When i open the download page, i click d magnet and save the fild is indicated in utorrent bt no downloading.
Other tyms i tryd direct downloading it downloaded bt cant play.
I will like to knw wat i am doing wrong or better a tutorial on wat to do to be able to download playable torrent movies.
Tanx for ur contribution.
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by thegame(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't know how you do it but you are supposed to click on 'download torrent' on the website you're downloading from.

After the file is saved when you click on download torrent, open the file. It then automatically opens the torrent application on your PC. Click on OK to start download. And that should be all.

My own case...I download from kat.ph and use utorrent aplication.

Hope this helps..

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Good Nd Cheap Laptop / Help On Unlocking Mtn Huawei E303 Modem / Top 25 Most Used Passwords Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.