Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Advise On New Horizons - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Advise On New Horizons (1466 Views)

Need Help On New Ccna Exam / Has Anybody Taken A .NET Training At New Horizons Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On New Horizons by epain(f): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2009
Was thinking of going to NIIT to do an Oracle program but the price was outrageous 4 me at the moment, then a friend told me about New Horizons, pls does anyone know that place? Do u think its up to standard?. Pls ur opinion will be very useful.
Re: Advise On New Horizons by jaykeys: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
Hey Friend, Don't make the mistake of getting hooked up with any of this Franchised based I.T. training centre, all they always have to present is their parent companies' image. Just check out whats happening to the Abeokuta branch of NIIT. Should you be desperately in need of international standard I.T. training, let me know your location and I'll be willing to help. mail add is oluseyejohn@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Apex Trainings:python Realtime Online Training By It Professionals 8500122107 / Home & Industrial Automation Training (PLC,SCADA/HMI, Instrumentation & Control) / Become A CCTV Technician - CCTV Installation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.