Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? (667 Views)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
If ghaninian could make it, we can build our country too.
Re: Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2015
Nigerians aren't the only ones attacked
Re: Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2015
If there threat to send foreigner(blacks) out of their country become successful, nigerian alone will share not less than 65% of the burden. Talk of investment, number of people going to be affected etc.
Re: Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? by WisdomFlakes: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
If there threat to send foreigner(blacks) out of their country become successful, nigerian alone will share not less than 65% of the burden. Talk of investment, number of people going to be affected etc.

You must be an Igbo guy, coz they are the ones that throw around figures the way you just did. 65% my a$$. There are at least 4-million Zimbabweans in SA who are by far the largest group of foreign nationals in that country. If naijas were anywhere near that they would have sent us packing long since.

Also, the Ghana-must-go of early '83 was in a way a retaliation against an earlier mass expulsion of naijas from Ghana back in the '70s.
Re: Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
So, na only Nigerians dey SA wey dey suffer? Abi ur own karma dey carry other join?
Re: Ghana Must Go By 9ja! Xenophobic Attack By S.A, Could This Be Karma In Action? by Emmaowolabia(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You must be an Igbo guy, coz they are the ones that throw around figures the way you just did. 65% my a$$. There are at least 4-million Zimbabweans in SA who are by far the largest group of foreign nationals in that country. If naijas were anywhere near that they would have sent us packing long since.

Also, the Ghana-must-go of early '83 was in a way a retaliation against an earlier mass expulsion of naijas from Ghana back in the '70s.
ur brain should have tell u that those biz men from Zimbabwe will always look elsewhere to carry on there biz rather than going back home to sleep, if u agree with me on this, then us ur tongue to count ur teeth and tell me the likely African country they will turn to. People like u listen to respond but not to understand, else u should have seen that i wasn't talking only about the nigerians alone, moreso u would have noticed that ain't an igbo.

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark / See How Nigerians Reacted to Buhari's Ban On AIT / Suspected Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Plateau Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.