Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira. (2198 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / I Have 7K Which Business Can I Venture Into? / Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira. by sccofield(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello am currently residing in Akwa Ibom. I have abot 2 million Naira which I would love to invest in a good busness with good ROI. I have alll the time so can handle any kind of business. I would really appreciate your ideas. Thanks alot.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira. by sccofield(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
sccofield:
Hello am currently residing in Akwa Ibom. I have abot 2 million Naira which I would love to invest in a good busness with good ROI. I have alll the time so can handle any kind of business. I would really appreciate your ideas. Thanks alot.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira. by ultrazone(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2015
ppq
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira. by mrolumose: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Invest in agriculture and also diversify and take advantage of the ever-growing business of the 21st century which is network marketing business. I bet If you invest just 20% of this fund into company like Alliance in Motion Global, you will double your money in one month if you follow the company's guidelines. I'm a testimony to this.

You can call me on 07030091006 or 08026889545 if you need help on this

sccofield:

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Handle This Aliexpress Seller? / Natural Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mosquito Without Using Insecticide / 40+ Business Ideas You Can Start And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.