Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom (1169 Views)

Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by ologboncrowny(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Saturday night ended in tragedy for 23 year old Alan Escamilla. According to reports Alan Escamilla was struck by lightning while he was self servicing in his bedroom. Scoop has more:
According to Dallas MD, Alan Escamilla was self servicing in his bedroom, before a massive bolt of lightning struck him.When police and ambulance arrived on the scene, they found Alan Escamilla, which “looked like burnt coal”, according to Officer Bryan Granados. Alans parents rushed to his bedroom where they heard a loud boom and saw Alan Escamilla in a self servicing position, with his hand wrapped tightly around his man-hood. Alan Escamilla father said his sons body was rock hard but he was breathing heavily and very much alive.
Read more » [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2015/04/lightening-strikes-23-year-old-boy.html]
Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by tartar9(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION;
sp*rm contains iron,it attracts charges so selfservicing during thunderstorms is extremely dangerous unless you want your d*ck to serve as a lightening conductor be warned! (a word they say is enough for the wise)

1 Like

Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
some Christians will quickly conclude that God did this to punish the innocent boy
Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by An2elect2(f): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
shocked wetin i no go hear for this world yeee.
Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by NnaNna4(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2015
emrain:
some Christians will quickly conclude that God did this to punish the innocent boy

It should be devil not God,

1 Like

Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by Equado(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Filthy lieeeeeeessssss.
Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by finofaya: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Moral of the story: less wankking, more fxcking.

2 Likes

Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by davien(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
tartar9:
SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION;
sp*rm contains iron,it attracts charges so selfservicing during thunderstorms is extremely dangerous unless you want your d*ck to serve as a lightening conductor be warned! (a word they say is enough for the wise)
I would have loved your explanation but it does not completely suffice....blood contains iron too(it's the main group in a red blood cell).....so in every should be struck by lightning too if it's raining..
I'm very skeptical of this supposed claim because it just reports the act supposedly done and the result without any mechanism investigated to be the culprit...
Did he do it leaning on a metal frame window?...was he completely unclad?...nothing was said.. undecided
Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by wiegraf: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
It must suck to be a boy at 23

1 Like

Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by tartar9(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
davien:
I would have loved your explanation but it does not completely suffice....blood contains iron too(it's the main group in a red blood cell).....so in every should be struck by lightning too if it's raining..
I'm very skeptical of this supposed claim because it just reports the act supposedly done and the result without any mechanism investigated to be the culprit...
Did he do it leaning on a metal frame window?...was he completely unclad?...nothing was said.. undecided
arrrgh! I should haved explained deeper *sighs*,you see just few people to have walked this earth can even think of competing with my level of intelligence cool,but sometimes like this its like a curse cry .have you forgotten that an average body/thing is electrically neutral until it becomes electrically charged and one of the ways of getting it electrically charged is due to friction/rubbing,so the iron in the sp*rm becomes electrically CHARGED! thereby attracting other charges! and he doesn't have to lean on any metal frame,you're talking of a non-contact force here which is even 10^20 times stronger than gravity and given by my equation k(q1q2)/r^2.QED(Question Easily Done) kiss my brain later cool.
*sweating*
Like seriously dude!did you just take that seriouz undecided

1 Like

Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by davien(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
tartar9:
arrrgh! I should haved explained deeper *sighs*,you see just few people to have walked this earth can even think of competing with my level of intelligence cool,but sometimes like this its like a curse cry .have you forgotten that an average body/thing is electrically neutral until it becomes electrically charged and one of the ways of getting it electrically charged is due to friction/rubbing,so the iron in the sp*rm becomes electrically CHARGED! thereby attracting other charges! and he doesn't have to lean on any metal frame,you're talking of a non-contact force here which is even 10^20 times stronger than gravity and given by my equation k(q1q2)/r^2.QED(Question Easily Done) kiss my brain later cool.
*sweating*
Like seriously dude!did you just take that seriouz undecided
If you're as smart as you claim you'd know that your red blood cells are already carrying charges and people aren't electrocuted till their bodies act as the completion of the circuit(negative to positive,positive to earth)...
And contact forces stand a greater chance to burn people to crisps....haven't You wondered why people who are struck by lightning mostly live to tell the tale? undecided
Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by Anas09: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Anytime adults are having a sensible conversation, this little naïve boy (tatar) will want to be part of it. Wait. Wen u mature, u can join in. Shd.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom by ologboncrowny(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
tartar9:
SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION;

Semen does not contain iron [http://www.answers.com/Q/Does_semen_contain_iron]

(1) (Reply)

. / If You See Nothing Wrong With This Picture, Your Morality Is Questionable. / Terrorist Leader's Son Explains Why Islam Will Disappear Within 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.