Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions (100005 Views)

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by thefakestan: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don move
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by koligs: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
K
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
Hard work pays!!!

Airforce1 am still patiently waiting for ur album o cheesy

cheesy kiss wink
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by 36NG(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Apex32: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Happy viewing shocked
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by gokay11(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Money sweet ooooooo
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by sanity12(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ur list is incomplete,,,,wot of dbanj,2face,wizkid?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by sweatholder(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm see edifice lord, this is heaven on earth babe

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Zaitsev(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
See o..psqure house is same with davido's.. shocked

Abi my eye dey deceive me ni?

Lol. I see am too
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by danielicon(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

don't mind him, that sitting room is actually psquare's own not davido's own

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Ilekeh(f): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these paper mansions.

Gene does not have any $4m mansion in Ghana.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by folabayo1(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by holaab(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

ur iz nno dey deceive u ooo na dsame jare
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
dammizz:
5. DON JAZZY

Dondorobucci has a mansion of his own which costs N160Million which he acquired in 2012.

Media hype . . Up til tomorrow, Don Jazzy still pays rent. That picture is the crib he rents in Nicon Town, Lekki
for about 10 million naira per annum . . .

The media and false news, smh
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by 50calibre(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
LewisO:
I don't like the outdoor of the P-Square's house not stylish... Am i the only one?

Yeah!! Too juvenile

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by mzpetite(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

my dear u no lie o, na like say dem snap am for difft angle
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by omotoyossi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
daniella okekerealyy?is she a musician or what??..ah,dis one f*cked her way thru o..
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by bosun11(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Media hype . . Up til tomorrow, Don Jazzy still pays rent. That picture is the crib he rents in Nicon Town, Lekki
for about 10 million naira per annum . . .

The media and false news, smh

don jazzy rents ? I dont believe u faamm...its not possible
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by sanity12(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
omotoyossi:
daniella okekerealyy?is she a musician or what??..ah,dis one f*cked her way thru o..
na u talk am ooooo
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by jascon1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
What of natty for checkmate house?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by sanity12(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosun11:

don jazzy butt lickers,,,,,,,,,,,e pain am,,,,,,,,team dbanj
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by nnwniger: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
GOOD HOUSES FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES LIKE YOURS.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosun11:

He might have houses built somewhere else in Lagos .. but the one pictured is the one he lives in . . in Nicon Town , Lekki
and he pays rent . . I know that house too well like the back of my hand !!!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by crisycent: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na who first build get old model. I'm coming soon!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by bosun11(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

He might have houses built somewhere else in Lagos .. but the one pictured is the one he lives in . . in Nicon Town , Lekki
and he pays rent . . I know that house too well like the back of my hand !!!!

well the one posted might be on rent but DON JAZZY HAS A HOUSE...That one is certain..thanks for your info anyway
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
You no show us oga titus own, sorry he took pix with usher ray.

Coogar biko don't attack me else juwarization of kokonut shall remain ur keske
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
money must be made!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosun11:

well the one posted might be on rent but DON JAZZY HAS A HOUSE...That one is certain..thanks for your info anyway

Of course, he would be foolish not to have a personally built home . .
But for a certainty, that one pictured is rented . . . I can say it to his face and he dares not deny it !!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
[b][size=18pt]How to steal from Shoprite without getting caught:[/size]

Walk into any Shoprite mall and pick some goods and put them in the cart or trolley...

Proceed to their "Kiosk" NOT the "Counters" to pay!

When you have paid for the items and they are bagged, proceed to the exit and on getting to the exit where you would tender your receipt or teller to be inspected and torn by the security details at the door...make a "dejected face" and tell them you forgot something you were supposed to buy...

They would ask you to drop the nylon bags which contains the stuff you initially bought (don't argue...just drop them)

Go back to the shelves and racks and pick the items you wish to steal...

Now go back to the place you dropped the first items and take the nylon bags and proceed back to the Kiosk (ensure that there is a reasonable queue at the kiosks)...

Now when you get there, look around to ensure that no one is looking at you and peel out the price tags of the items you wish to steal and bag them with the first items...

Proceed to the exit of Shoprite and tender the slip or receipt of the first items you paid for...

The security detail will then collect it and tear it and then you can take your leave!

HOW IT WORKS....
The price tags on the items are programmed with the scanner that reads and marks the items which is used in the counters and kiosks. At the exit doors, there are sensors which detect when you leave with an item which has not been scanned. If you pass any of those sensors with the un-scanned tag on the item, an alarm would go off and you will be apprehended!
[/b]

I did it yesterday and successfully stole a WAHL hair clipper worth 8k, 2 perfumes and some fruits.

[size=18pt]Since the useless South Africans stole from Nigerians violently, let's steal from them silently till run them down! [/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by bosun11(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
sanity12:
don jazzy butt lickers,,,,,,,,,,,e pain am,,,,,,,,team dbanj

e pain me say wetin d dude said the house posted is being used on rents and am like its not possible that he rents a house , meaning he should have one for himself so WTF ARE YOU SAYING ??
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by blessingee: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
dammizz:
8. DANIELLA OKEKE
Daniella Okeke became quite famous when she starred as “Joke” in Lagos Cougars, in 2013, a role that earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

When naming fashionable females in the country, Daniella Okeke, without an iota of doubt will be mentioned. The actress who loves to live life to the fullest is one of the females on our list who boasts of her own multi-million naira mansion which she has alongside exotic automobiles.

Abeg where the EXOTIC cars? Na all these 05 models of Range/Lexus be Exotic? abeg make we hear word grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.