Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Chibok Girls And State Reconstruction In Nigeria, By Jibrin Ibrahim - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chibok Girls And State Reconstruction In Nigeria, By Jibrin Ibrahim (301 Views)

Basico 1973: Our Education, Their Lack Of Education, By Jibrin Ibrahim / Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 / Boko Haram And The American View, By Jibrin Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls And State Reconstruction In Nigeria, By Jibrin Ibrahim by idris93(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
On 14th April, the world commemorated one year in bondage of the 219 Chibok Girls. It was a dreadful day because no one imagined that the girls would be in captivity for so long. I listened to comments around the world and the words that recurred were “the irresponsible and corrupt Nigerian Government” that simply refused to prioritise the search and rescue of the girls. We had been demanding that the Nigerian Government #BringBackOurGirls for one year and all we have seen is the “I don’t care” and “clueless” attitude of the Jonathan Administration. The Chibok Girls became a huge statement about the Nigerian State because it revealed to the world a clear narrative about the Nigerian State that was shocking and went way beyond the issue of the girls, and it is important to restate the narrative.
see more.........
http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=167363

(1) (Reply)

Ladies I Need A Babe Dat Can Act And Sing Not A Joke Am Serious About It Hit Me / Bulk SMS Help / American Psychiatic Association Says Taking Selfies Is A Mental Disorder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.