Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (85009 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocoduck:
CHM11
You have a brain but chose not to use it fisrt of all IGBO land is far bigger than south east and if we leave of course all other IGBOs in the south south ie those in delta, in i think kogi(not too sure about the IGBO citizens that have their ancestral land there) in Benue (some time ago they complaind about marginalization in that state) Anioma which means the good land in English, a very large part of River State is pure IGBO land ie ObiIGBO and many others we will leave with them. As for Ijaws and ogonis and Kalabaris etc, if they prefere the failed state that one is their business. Any yoruba ir hausa or other tribes or individual that supports THE CAUSE us highly welcome
No no no...I disagree with you sir...we don't want cowards and saboteurs!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by scantee(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

you igbos should be very careful with us niger-deltans,,,we keep on telling you,that we dont want to be biafra,you dont want to listen..

you are treating us as if we can not think for ourselfs.....

biafra will never exist.....try and die... angry angry angry
over fed kid.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Here's what will happen..if the igbos push for Biafra, and the Niger Delta doesn't want Nigeria which will most likely be the case, they will be on their own which will in effect force the yorubas out too cos they won't want to remain with the abokis....so we will have something Like Biafra, the Niger Delta, Yoruba Kingdom and probably one muslim name for northern Nigeria.
let me ask yu a question,do yu think an ikwerre man or ijaw man or akwa ibom man will love to be with an urhobo people as a nation?

If biafran seceded?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by babilicious: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

As much as you talk like a child, I am obliged to reply you for the sake of reasonable people reading..
None of these people you have mentioned call themselves IGBO!!!! Don't you get it!!!..they don't want your Biafra dream which is why they fought against you in the past because they see where it will lead to.
They'd rather have their own dream.
that was in the past as you rightly said but we are in the present now not past and Thank God for the just concluded election...the niger deltas hv finally realize their true friends/ allies and foes....besides igbos don't need anyone or tribe to join us in Biafra...is it that you don't know the origin of the igbos and where we migrated from (Jew/ isreal)......? That is why we are successful...we expand and excel on our own without any help from the govt. Abrahams blessings are still with us...nobody can tame us..they've tried and still are trying yet we keep exceling...is simply cos we hv God with us

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by scantee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
castiello:
Igbo people are just fake, no single development in ur state all your govermor will do is pocket and share allocation take a look at all the igbo state very dirty and undeveloped, i wonder how u want to run ur country when u get the freedom u seek
Who allow this under age registration NL?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
I went to buy fuel not knowing that marauders and cowards who cant demand for their freedom are messing up here. I slayer of cone heads don land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

As much as you talk like a child, I am obliged to reply you for the sake of reasonable people reading..
None of these people you have mentioned call themselves IGBO!!!! Don't you get it!!!..they don't want your Biafra dream which is why they fought against you in the past because they see where it will lead to.
They'd rather have their own dream.
Are they not suffering too in the zoo called Nigeria?!... I can't even talk;because you don't know anything about freedom and sovereignty... but be assured no group of people has struggled for freedom and sovereignty that didn't achieve it...tho it might tarry and seem not possible; but it will surely come to pass!!!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Who told you the Niger Delta cannot be independent of the igbos, the yorubas and tha hausas?...... Think deeper
And you think its easy to fight for freedom? The northerners will kill you guys like chickens just like Obj did because, igbos departure is going to be a big blow to the zoo (nigeria)
And they won't tolerate another one from you guys that is the fact.
Another one is what makes you think that you guys(south south) will agree to each other since there are too many ethnic groups amongst you. The problem is that people like you don't knw their stand in this Gods forsaking country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by RickyTan: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Habayomie:
bye bye ndigbo!!
you have to obtain VISA before coming to LAGOS(Nigeria). grin

Bye Bye 25 to 100 Massob. Please leave Nidigo out of this.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
I remember one picture of Biafrans that were twerking on the streets

Who can get that picture for me?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by drnoel: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
sammyj:
They said they are not Nigerians and want to go their separate ways. My question to them is why they interfare in the last concluded national election if this guys are not confuse set of people. !!! grin cool tongue

Lol, u get time
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by obyson: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
yes, actually that is a good movement.no matter what Biafra is our home, by the grace of God it will soon be actualised so help us God

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And you think its easy to fight for freedom? The northerners will kill you guys like chickens just like Obj did because, igbos departure is going to be a big blow to the zoo (nigeria)
And they won't tolerate another one from you guys that is the fact.
Another one is what makes you think that you guys(south south) will agree to each other since there are too many ethnic groups amongst you. The problem is that people like you don't knw their stand in this Gods forsaking country
Hahahahaha...confused cluster of languages I tell you...that will be a zooish community by then; killing as they like

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Now you have shown that you are a crackhead.

Ask any Rivers man, or Delta man or anywhere you want to call if he/she is IGBO!!...if they tell you 'NO' then shut up and run back to your south eastern states.

Una dey find oil!..hehehehehehehe...make do with the wells in imo!!..

Niger Deltans please see oh

We have not even joined them they are already referring to Niger Delta Land in Rivers state as Igbo Land!!!....

Lagoon is small.........Na inside creek for delta and Bayelsa and Atlantic Ocean en-route bonny island we go throw all of una put!!!...
gbam. Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by IGBOSON1: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Dummy!!, there is no igbo in the SS!!!

^^^Care to tell us how you came by this assertion?......You said you're Urhobo?

And why do you get so emotional and perturbed over Igbo wanting to leave Nigeria? You Urhobo can still maintain your 'one Nigeria' with the Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani and anyone else that wants to join you guys; while anyone that wants to leave with Ndigbo are free to leave with us!.....You have a problem with that!?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

If they want to leave Nigeria and form their own country called Biafra, I think its a welcome development. ... Though you can't eat your cake and have it. They should literally leave Nigeria to Biafra (imo, abia, anambra, enugu and ebonyi this time).

If any Nigerian or 'Niger Deltan' if those ones decide to leave too-wants to come to biafra, he will need a Visa or some form of documentation before he can go into Biafra.
Same goes for Biafrans who want to enter Nigeria.

No one will violate the sovereignty of the Biafra nation and the Citizens of Biafra (igbos) should also know their boundaries.

As regards other tribes being in Biafra...no no no way....Biafra is an igbo dream..igbos should push for it alone and God bless you, you have it in the end.

Just don't try to take any Land in Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom, Cross rivers.....these people are not igbos, they are not biafrans....they are NIGER DELTANS the crude oil, plam oil, gas, fish and sea food people....
shut up, im rivers and we support the biafran dream!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by castiello(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
menesheh:

EFCC most wanted (7 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/wanted

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

all this ur fake evidence, who are the most travelled? No be igbo the can pay millions to go anywhere in the world even kosovo igbos are there with fake identities 5 diffrent passport ur lives are just fake

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by RickyTan: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
THE TASK OF KEEPING NIGERIA ONE IS ONE THAT MUST BE DONE.

EFF Uwazurike and his outdated Massob. They do not speak for Ndiigbo. Just their selfish myopic self.

GOD Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocoduck:
CHM1
Hahahaha you know absolutely nothing about what you are defending so ferociously
Obigbo is Pure IGBO land but that is not the only IGBO land in River state
I am nit talking about PH
jay jay okocha is IGBO pure and pure
but he is from Delta state. does delta state make him less IGBO? come on please reason with your head not your butt
I have given you several instances so I know w hat I am talking about
you shut up. Aren't you guys tired of what has killed many of you and rendered you useless.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
babilicious:
that was in the past as you rightly said but we are in the present now not past and Thank God for the just concluded election...the niger deltas hv finally realize their true friends/ allies and foes....besides igbos don't need anyone or tribe to join us in Biafra...is it that you don't know the origin of the igbos and where we migrated from (Jew/ isreal)......? That is why we are successful...we expand and excel on our own without any help from the govt. Abrahams blessings are still with us...nobody can tame us..they've tried and still are trying yet we keep exceling...is simply cos we hv God with us
ENDORSED...sir!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mkpi did u not read the Massob submission on thesun before writing this, some of u are just zuwo, who needs nigerdeltans?
tsdarkside:

you igbos should be very careful with us niger-deltans,,,we keep on telling you,that we dont want to be biafra,you dont want to listen..

you are treating us as if we can not think for ourselfs.....

biafra will never exist.....try and die... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by postmann: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Very deep in my blood...even my cells know it...

I'd rather have a free independent Niger Delta than have a new country with the igbos.

Benin, warri, Portharcourt, or calabar won't be bad capitals you know...lols...
Its very hard to ignore you. i tried but failed. But first let me make one thing clear: NIGERIA ISN'T GONNA BREAK UP! WE HAVE THIS CONTINENT TO RUN AND MANAGE. THE DESTINY OF THE BLACK RACE IS ON THIS GIANT'S (NIGERIA) SHOULDERS. OUR ENEMIES FROM OUTSIDE WANT US TO BREAK SO THEY CAN LAUGH. BUT ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Coming to your niger-delta assertions, i'm from delta state like you and i say it to your face NIGER DELTA IS NOT ONE. There is no one tribe in niger delta that isnt uncomfortable with the next tribe. Everyone used to be fearful of the ijaw expanding and teritorial claims from edo to even ondo. If for example niger delta states are left to form a country, they would disintegrate and fragment into more than 20 tiny insignificant countries.
In delta state we saw how hard it took for power to be shifted to delta north because of tribalism.
Delta north constituting 9local government out of 25 is igbo speaking. And they are the largest ethnicity in delta state in terms of local government area. Igbo speaking people in Rivers state is very huge. If you add up the igbo speaking indigines in delta and rivers states, you have arguably the largest group in the niger delta.
why we say no to the fragmentation of the most powerful and most important country in Africa and the only hope for the black race, denying our roots and lineage is not the way to go.
Though you sure are entitled to your own opinion.

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by stansaintly(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
The Ibos and most part of Niger Deltans are Biafrans. The hatred some of the Niger Deltan are pouring on their Ibo brother is the handwriting of Yoruba and Hausa which is championed by your colonial master. They planted an iroko of enmity between Niger Deltans and Ibos so that their mission won't be possible. How can people that bear same name, have same culture claim that they aren't from same source? Something is not right. Seriously, I'm a Historian, I had my university education here in Nigeria, I can vividly tell most of you what you are afraid to say.

The problem is the oil,
The problem is Nigeria.
Ibos are not the problem
The problem is that evil seed called hatred that other two major ethic groups planted in Niger Delta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
I see what you mean
Say you are Igbo or...

Anwo247 I hear you.
Seems to me like the Niger Deltans will sweat before they can become leaders of the so called Biafra

Thinking out loud.

In am from Niger Delta, and Delta state in particular. Biafra will not be crazy about who becomes the leader.... Ibos are not lazy people.

Check the population of SS and check that of SE before you talk of Minority. My state delta returned 1.2m vote for Jonathan. We were only surpassed by rivers 1.4m votes for jonathan.

Unfortunately for you, SE and SS don't die for power like the Hausa man. We will concentrate on developemnt. Who becomes president won't be the problem. Trust me on this.

We will enthroned freedom of religion and not this Sharia that the fulani want to implement in nigeria at all cost. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you shut up. Aren't you guys tired of what has killed many of you and rendered you useless.
That same thing will render you and your people useless by the time we achieve our biafran dream...and the last time I checked we are still among the three major languages in Nigeria...well recognized all over the world...your a complet hater!!!; just Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by M4gunners: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE IN NIGER DELTA ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.
I'm from ND and i can proudly tell you i am an Igbo Man. If you like call me names i don't care. Abu nwafor Igbo. I can't wait to see this happens one day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why must he shut up? Why do you want Igbo to be in nigeria? Killed many? No amount of killing will stop Biafra till freedom is achieved
mulattoclaro:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by scarffield(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Phillip Effiong, Kaduna nzeogwu etc etc all made their mistakes which cost nzeogwu his life and Phillip effiong his pride as he apologised to gowon when Ojukwu ran away to wherever he ran to after the war.

There is no 'igbo' in my state Delta state. We have ukwanis and some delta ibos who will never agree to be called 'IGBOS'...
The ikwerres don't call themselves igbos

Biafra is a good dream for the igbos, push for it without the Niger Delta. As the Name implies BIAFRA- it also sounds igbotic!...

God bless your country when you have it.
we dnt even needt foolx lyk u in our great biafra country....

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by babestella: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
sammyj:
They said they are not Nigerians and want to go their separate ways. My question to them is why they interfare in the last concluded national election if this guys are not confuse set of people. !!! grin cool tongue

How did they 'interfere' in the last election? It's either you are just dumb and plain s1lly or you lack proper use of tenses in expressing yourself. Rubbish. What do you mean by 'interfere'? Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
scarffield:
we dnt even needt foolx lyk u in our great biafra country....
Good cos we don't want to be in your great shit hole.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Personally, i don't care if one ethnic group want to leave, if one major ethnic group should pull out then Nigeria is done because the remaining two cannot work together, All i care about is if you want to secede do it nonviolently, i am sure it is possible. I don't believe any group will suffer because each region have natural resources and human power. Even people that get married get divorced, the only thing i am not impressed with is online activism and no solid presence in the real world. Let the secessionist movement be very strong on Nigerian soil and start bringing your people to your side, I pray every group succeed in whatever developmental plans they have for themselves, if people want to leave, let them go. You can only lead a horse to the river,you can't force it to drink water. Please can we get our message across without insulting each other? I am sure we have evolved to point where we can be reasonable in our discussions.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
M4gunners:
I'm from ND and i can proudly tell you i am an Igbo Man. If you like call me names i don't care. Abu nwafor Igbo. I can't wait to see this happens one day.
U can't be from Niger delta and be IGBO except you are lost. Find your origin sir.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.