Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (85088 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Stop making a mockery of your self

Jonathan's Ebele is a shortened version of Ebelemi and it has nothing to do with the Igbo Ebele which is a Prefix
My friend go and sleep!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Good cos we don't want to be in your great shit hole.
What do you mean by WE? Becos a lot of pple frm your so called SS just denounced you on this thread so stop ranting.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by oweman: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Nasamy post=32918897]killed for wat? See wahala oh. Dis mindset of impunity is sickening. D yorubas after d election said d igbos are d greatest problems nigeria has. Is it by force to Co exist. Igbos want to be on their own. It shouldn't be a problem and by God's grace it will be achieved one day and peacefully too. Can't wit cheesy[/quote

This biafrns are a very confused set of people all one need to hear more islisten to sickening radio on the satelite reciver where they abuse one anotheras if theirb expected biafra will be based on abuses .

just hear them calling an idiot director who specialized on abusing both ibos and non ibos
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by banky222: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
sammyj:
They said they are not Nigerians and want to go their separate ways. My question to them is why they interfare in the last concluded national election if this guys are not confuse set of people. !!! grin cool tongue
u write like an SS 2 student.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
netmillionaires:

lolz! U na funny bad guy.

I know him now.
Omo iya wasiu

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
netmillionaires:

lolz! U na funny bad guy.

I know him nau.
Omo iya wasiu
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by otr1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocoduck:
I lived in Okporo road near agip estate The ikweres will decide what is good for themselves
Forget the Ikweres, they won't be part of Biafra. I have an Ikwere girlfriend from Rumuola and she always insist she's not Igbos even when she bears Igbo names. Same for all the Ikweres I've ever met. You just have to be sincere with yourself on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
pussyphilia:
I am from delta state, Asaba to be precise, and a PROUD IGBOMAN. Those of you saying that Asaba is not Igboland, you are seriously OYO.
Gbam...

Our coward brothers ,una hear am and that useless hegoat wey dey claim niger deltan or urhubo wanna be...chm11..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
emmysoftyou:
Gbam...

Our coward brothers ,una hear am and that useless hegoat wey dey claim niger deltan or urhubo wanna be...chm11..
Your useless hegoat father wasted his sperm on your stupid illiterate mother to have a disaster like you.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Kenistry(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
otr1:

Forget the Ikweres, they won't be part of Biafra. I have an Ikwere girlfriend from Rumuola and she always insist she's not Igbos even when she bears Igbo names. Same for all the Ikweres I've ever met. You just have to be sincere with yourself on this.
I hv seen & bn wit some who bliv dey r Igbos. One of my best frnds in unidays used to argue wit me abt dat wen I insisted he's not Igbo wic made him speak mostly igbo lang to me uptil nw even afta I've accepted him as an Igbo man. So u wont use few persons to judge a whole ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
jayfolarin:

Excuse me...no one is scared of your secession. As a matter of fact over 80% non-igbos are in support. Go in peace for starters, don't try to drag the south south with you and most importantly stay put in your biafra after its declaration, this time make sure you develop it.
ode ni e o...

grin
Yu be south south?or na yu be speaker of south south ni?wetin concern u with south south na..
see yorubaland.see igboland..
guy shift na..
If south south no join us,na yoruba,ofemmanuu pple dem go follow join put..

if ijaws pples no join us for biafra,ok,but akwa ibom and calabar no be
ijaw na..
Much closer to us than ijaw lol....
U dont know cos u no dey dont travel pass ur village na...grin

No dey do like sey u no want make biafran dream to come true..lipsrsealed

I dnt supports it either but una dey insult us wey no support am na..
That s why i comment to bullshit yu...
And na shoro niyen..

Anu mpama cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by usdam: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE IN NIGER DELTA ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.
My guy you are perfectly right
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by otr1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kenistry:

I hv seen & bn wit some who bliv dey r Igbos. One of my best frnds in unidays used to argue wit me abt dat wen I insisted he's not Igbo wic made him speak mostly igbo lang to me uptil nw even afta I've accepted him as an Igbo man. So u wont use few persons to judge a whole ppl.
And how many Ikweres have told you they are Igbos? I just said they answer Igbo names and speak Igbo too, but they would tell you they are Ikweres and not Igbos.
My girlfriend is from Rumuola. I believe Ikweres are in thousands there. You can go and confirm from them.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
otr1:

bro not all ikwerre will look into your eyes and tell you they re not igbos...
My Granny is an ikwerre ...story for another day..but am igbo of an nnewi mother..
Some reasonable ikwerre are proud igbo..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by zoomzu(f): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Caleycash:
oh oh oh...no wonder all this jealousy and poke nosing of the yorubas...chai they have nothing but red earth...ehhhhh okey.

So you want to compare Ogun State red sands to Igboland erosion ridden states? I rest my case

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

Your useless hegoat father wasted his sperm on your stupid illiterate mother to have a disaster like you.
hahahaha...
E don pained dis guy well well..
Next time wen yu see issue concerning igbos runaway cos we shall come by numbers to attack you with anoying words....
So swerve ...tongue

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Remarkable: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2015
zoomzu:

So you want to compare Ogun State red sands to Igboland erosion ridden states? I rest my case

... red sand that tomorrow, we wont know if it is it that is causing dozens of people to go blind and die from diseases upon diseases... please give me erosion land over cursed lands that will either kill off its inhabitants by flooding... or by strange diseases. You go fear fear!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by zoomzu(f): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Caleycash:
My friend your knowledge is limited... you can live near river Niger and still wash ur hands with your spittles...is better you keep calm and watch than typing shits here; for a major correction we er not tackling this via any form.of arms conflict rather through diplomacy and recognition by the help of UN...Sorry to say I think you an Imposter!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by zoomzu(f): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Caleycash:
My friend your knowledge is limited... you can live near river Niger and still wash ur hands with your spittles...is better you keep calm and watch than typing shits here; for a major correction we er not tackling this via any form.of arms conflict rather through diplomacy and recognition by the help of UN...Sorry to say I think you an Imposter!!!

Why any persons from SE/SS who doesn't support this Biafra movement is tagged an "imposter"?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Scholes007(m): 12:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Biafra is not only any Igbo dream but the dream of eastern Nigeria...if a referendum is carried out now, you will see a lot( if not all of) SS citizens rooting for Biafra...
I don't want Nigeria to divide Yet, because i believe together we can be great but if there is a referendum i will go for Biafra without looking back .

For those shouting am from SS i want to ask,
*what is SS or Niger delta? lets not deceive our selves if chance is given all of us we seek for Biafra *JUST THE HUMBLE TRUTH*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
ohenhen1:

It is the ibo people that suffer the most. Nigeria is stronger together. The Biafrans will be exploited by countries like France or the US. There will also be infighting. Not every one in the SS/SE consider themselves ibos or part of Massob.
we know all these gospel but save it for yourself or do you want to cry mire than the bereaved .what do u have to lose if igbo go.

Leave that for us to deal with and focus on your people

Thank you for the good will

Next ....

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
zoomzu:
impostor
cos they re many of them on nairaland disguising and causing troubles with the mention of an innocent tribes just because they use fake monikas,..

They re impostors cos by their fruit we shall know them...tongue

biafrans shall i begin.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by dam4sam: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
tonychristopher:
why, i am curious, why cant you stay with hausa if SE/SS go? I am curios bro

So you actually believe that PDP SaTANoid is a Yoruba? shocked shocked

I bet you will beleive that l am Aliko Dangotte on Nairaland! grin grin grin

All you need do is read some peeps past post and you cant detect precisely who and where they rolled from. undecided
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by dam4sam: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2015
zoomzu:

Why any persons from SE/SS who doesn't support this Biafra movement is tagged an "imposter"?

Because it is BY FORCE! grin grin grin

You are either with Biafra.... or against! shocked shocked
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2015
otr1:

And how many Ikweres have told you they are Igbos? I just said they answer Igbo names and speak Igbo too, but they would tell you they are Ikweres and not Igbos.
My girlfriend is from Rumuola. I believe Ikweres are in thousands there. You can go and confirm from them.
My uncle is ikwerre and he is igbo ..even amaechi chibuike said he is igbo

Next

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 12:29am On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=oweman post=32936726][/quote]

Thank lord u can tune the radio
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by proudlyhandsome: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2015
cooljude:
You honestly don't know nothing about Igbos. Its not as if they don't want Nigeria to function, their actions during the war was caused by the genocide they suffered from Nigeria. Presently, MASSOB can be seen as remnant of the die hards. What an average Igbo man wants is a conducive environment where he can thrive. Which tribe is more invested in Nigeria than Igbos.

Chest beating again over nothing. What is N'digbo problem? Can you guys talk without beating your chest like Apes.

Pls on what basis did you arrive at the fact that you guys have invested more in Nigeria than any other tribes? The only reason why business men and women from other tribes don't invest in the East is d fact that you guys are too myopic and tribalistic in your thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by leofab(f): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2015
CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE IN NIGER DELTA ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.
quiet you told you that Delta and Rivers are not ibos?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by pazienza(m): 12:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Republic of Igboland Will be a great country, of this truth, I have no doubt about.

But what baffles me is why Ndiigbo are yet to marry our demand for independence with our local politics.

I look at Scotland's failed secession referendum, I saw that it was led by their political elites, especially Mr Salmond.

I look at the Catalonia demand for independence from Spain, I see that the Catalonia people have forced their Catalonia political elites to become pro Catalonia independence, if they must retain power in Catalonia.
Their leader even conducted a non official referendum where the majority of Catalonians voted for independence from Spain.

These groups( Catalonia and Scotland) had managed to put core pro secessionist elements at the helm of their political affairs.

My questions are:

1. Why is it that Ndiigbo keep shouting for independence from Nigeria, yet we have surrendered our power to pro Nigerian political elites.

2. Why have we failed to empower core pro secession Igbotic political elites burning with hatred for "one Nigeria" and going gaga with undying love for Igboland, to the forefront of our political system.

3. Why are MASSOB and other Pro Biafran groups too naive, how can they be busy chasing shadows in foreign lands seeking for Biafra recognition, when they ought to be strategizing at home( Igboland) on how to put their key men in all positions of power in Igboland, systematically replacing the greedy and selfish pro Nigerian ones, and at last making the Biafran movement a political one, with strong voice in all state house of Assemblies in Igboland, the Nigerian Senate and House of representatives.

To me, these are the real questions Ndiigbo should be asking ourselves, until we answer those questions correctly with actions, the Biafran movement will remain childish and elicit mockery and laughter from other Nigerian groups.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2015
@@

Yorubas should get lost on this thread. Forget Uwazurike we are working under Radio biafra London..u can check us on fb. Rádio biafra is on satellite and we Also relay our broadcast on fm 97.6 fm in some places in porthacourt and elsewherein biafran land and guess what people are responding. We have cordinators from the so called 419 Níger delta created by hausa fulani u fools are banging on.

As the truth is on disperse u muppet and fools in here will die in shame.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@

Yorubas should get lost on this thread. Forget Uwazurike we are working under Radio biafra London..u can check us on fb. Rádio biafra is on satellite and we Also relay our broadcast on fm 97.6 fm in some places in porthacourt and elsewherein biafran land and guess what people are responding. We have cordinators from the so called 419 Níger delta created by hausa fulani u fools are banging on.

As the truth is on disperse u muppet and fools in here will die in shame.

Throughout Jonathan's presidency ibos were the greatest defenders of one Nigeria. What changed?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2015
@

The fact we have people ready to die for biafra under Radio biafra London should settle the score

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply)

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.