Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Does Taking Teabags Without Sugar Really Burn Fat? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Taking Teabags Without Sugar Really Burn Fat? (567 Views)

Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Taking Teabags Without Sugar Really Burn Fat? by demicupid(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
I've heard from some people that when you take tea bags without milk or sugar,you'll get slim..but I've doubted it,so NLs what's your take on this?
Re: Does Taking Teabags Without Sugar Really Burn Fat? by ttomexy(f): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yes and no

Yes because it will increase the rate at which your body uses the food you eat or fat and the exclusion of sugar is not just for the tea but every other food your eat, that is why they always tell you to do away with carbonated drinks

No because you still have to watch what you eat ( the quantity and the content,) if not you will still be adding weight
Re: Does Taking Teabags Without Sugar Really Burn Fat? by tinuolababy(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
please what can i eat to add weight?

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Plus Size Is The Destination For Purchasing Women's Plus Size Sleepwear / Corsets For Shapes / Ankara Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.