Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

[photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips (5277 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / Beware Of This Guy (scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by Realwvn(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
One hakeem is currently the subject of social media trolling, he had no idea on what he was bargaining for when he bought the lips balm, Hakeem who paid to get a pink lips got more than what he paid for, he got a swollen lips as bigger as his nose

His friends has since been mocking him on Facebook, some are even saying he should sue the manufacturer, he has gone AWOL and even deleted the post on Facebook

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/photo-see-what-pinklips-did-to-this-guy-lips/

Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
lol
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by Israel5(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tsk
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by AndreRose(f): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Haha
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by timbros(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin

Onu ikputu

1 Like

Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by SarcasticMe(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eeyah... at least he got the pink.
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by jacabi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
The upper lip looks like kponmo. From frying pan to fire.
Be contented with whatever you have.
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by itsMrIke(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
timbros:
grin

Onu ikputu

Hahahahahahahahaa....See my Nsukka brother o
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by akinsadeez(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
The lip fits his face I swear. grin grin grin
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by ShakurM(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lmao...Op posted it in crime grin
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by timbros(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
itsMrIke:

Hahahahahahahahaa....See my Nsukka brother o

Lol...

Not from Nsukka though.
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by PACHRIS(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is not pink lip balm but pig lop balm
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha! I cannot die laughing!! Funny dude....looks like the duck in looney toons...cant remember its name, its been ages since i saw that duck.
Pink balm? Whatcha need it for? If girls are bleaching their skins, my nikka is bleaching his lips. Does it make you a better kisser? Or a better speaker? Mm...my devious mind says it thinks it makes them give "head" better. Hmm. #beesting
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by otimothy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:
Hahahahahaha! I cannot die laughing!! Funny dude....looks like the duck in looney toons...cant remember its name, its been ages since i saw that duck.
Pink balm? Whatcha need it for? If girls are bleaching their skins, my nikka is bleaching his lips. Does it make you a better kisser? Or a better speaker? Mm...my devious mind says it thinks it makes them give "head" better. Hmm. #beesting

daffy duck....

1 Like

Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by TunjiMsp: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
The guy go kiss the devil
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by Moana(f): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
kai embarassed
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by rasheedbb16(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
The lips be like face cap, every thing con rhyme with his head. Fine boy
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by rasheedbb16(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
The face of the new wizkid

1 Like

Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by adorablepepple(f): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2015
Rotfl cheesy
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by Lanretoye(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
pinker,bigger and better for his bae's kissing pleasure grin
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by starlingbawa(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
All in the name of attracting girls who love guys with pink lips... I bet he won't be loving those lips of his whenever he stares at himself in the mirror grin grin grin
Re: [photo] See What Pinklips Balm Did To This Guy Lips by corisande: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin
Maka ihi nwanyi ka iji buru onu kanda

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This rare Chicken With Four Legs Found In Benue State. / Judge Shot Dead In Court By Gunmen In Imo(photos) / (VIDEO) Indonesian Muslims Killing Muslims That Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.