Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122473 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2016
hybeenoni:
@ planet4sure ND bayplus, y hv u guys been quiet?

Kindly respond

Respond to what??
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Seems Caterred4naira page on Facebook has been removed
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2016
neroflo57:

just confirmed that also, getting hotter and hotter
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
hybeenoni:
@ planet4sure ND bayplus, y hv u guys been quiet?

Kindly respond

@hybeenoni

I can understand your pains but what manner of response are you really expecting from these gentlemen?

Josh07 has allegedly been defrauded N23 million naira
Bayplus and others including one Adebayo and some cooperative societies she allegedly collected money from are way over N50million.

Of all her victims she has allegedly defrauded so far, you are the luckiest because you seems to have the least amount.

Everyone is in search of her, no one will tell you their plans to get their money back here because she most probably may have changed her name here reading all that is being said about her grin or plans against her.

She is too intelligent to ignore her "money-making & ATM" thread grin

It is unfortunate and pathetic that a lady as young as 25yrs can perpetuate such crime against humanity.

For now the search continues, but I am sure she may probably have travelled to dubai if what some of her staff said d last time we visited her office is anything to go buy, but then we don't know who to believe, it could be a decoy.

I know where ever she may be hiding, she surely will be living a miserable life with no peace because each time her phone or doorbell rings, she will have high blood pressure wondering if one of her victims is close by shocked

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Farmersfarm(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am just speechless
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Archangelhenrio(m): 2:29am On Jan 09, 2016
Wonders they say shall never end!

I trully fear these God Greatly. Could you believe my pastor warned me about these when i invested 15 Bags of Onions worth N75000. When i told him about it that day he was very happy, But the next morning, he hurriedly called me over to his place immediately(cos he told me he was gonna pray about it to enquire from God about the biz).
When i got there, he started telling me all about these happenings, her future plan of disappearing with people's money and her taking a flight off from these country for good and if i know what to do now about these i should hurriedly do and get my money back as fast as i can even if it means selling below my cost price.
Despite the warning, i was still reluctantly waiting for the price to increase so i will tell her to sell it off for me. Weeks after weeks he was still asking me about it. It even came to a point i started avoiding him(i thought he wanted to spoil business for me by telling me to sell them off below cost price cos the price crashed then). Then the last time we met, he again asked if i have told her to send it, i told him i've done that (cos earlier on that day i called her and placed an order for her to resell them for me). He then promised me he was gonna pray seriously so she will sell and return my money and these disaster he saw coming will not come to me and if i should get my money, i must never do business with her the second time and forever.

So after everything, she sold and returned my money. Before the money even got to my account, it encountered several gallops, several calls been made to know what's still holding payment. If not for GOD and prayers, my money for hang.

Upon those warnings, see as i take no dey hear word:

Even after the deal, i was even planning to do more business deal with her these 2016 as i've never seen any disaster happen then. I was seriously planning Big on how i will diversify in other profitable agriproducts through her before i started seeing them all now manifest rapidly just as he said. These made me wonder and marvel how powerful our GOD is...IF NOT FOR GOD!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Archangelhenrio:

I trully fear these God Greatly. Could you believe my pastor warned me about these when i invested 15 Bags of Onions worth N75000. When i told him about it that day he was very happy, But the next morning, he hurriedly called me over to his place immediately(cos he told me he was gonna pray about it to enquire from God about the biz).
When i got there, he started telling me all about these happenings, her future plan of disappearing with people's money and her taking a flight off from these country for good and if i know what to do now about these i should hurriedly do and get my money back as fast as i can even if it means selling below my cost price.
Despite the warning, i was still reluctantly waiting for the price to increase so i will tell her to sell it off for me. Weeks after weeks he was still asking me about it. It even came to a point i started avoiding him(i thought he wanted to spoil business for me by telling me to sell them off below cost price cos the price crashed then). Then the last time we met, he again asked if i have told her to send it, i told him i've done that (cos earlier on that day i called her and placed an order for her to resell them for me). He then promised me he was gonna pray seriously so she will sell and return my money and these disaster he saw coming will not come to me and if i should get my money, i must never do business with her the second time and forever.

So after everything, she sold and returned my money. Before the money even got to my account, it encountered several gallops, several calls been made to know what's still holding payment. If not for GOD and prayers, my money for hang.

Even after the deal, i was even planning to do more business deal with her these 2016 as i've never seen any disaster happen then. I was seriously planning Big on how i will diversify in other profitable agriproducts through her before i started seeing them all now manifest rapidly just as he said. These made me wonder and marvel how powerful our GOD is...IF NOT FOR GOD!

For me,

I don't know about others.

I brought the case here mainly to prevent others like you from getting your fingers burnt like others.

I an happy to have helped people like you and more happier to have denied her more fraud because she is still collecting people's monies.

Everyday, people read her two threads on agricultural business.

The threads are in business and agriculture section. Some were even desperate to get her phone number to do business with her innocently.

As it is said, [/b]"evil thrives when men and women of goodwill keep quiet when evil is being done to others"[b]

Please let us all put her out of her "[/b]fraudulent business"[b]

The more people know of her fraud, the more difficult it will be for her to grow.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2016
neroflo57:

Shows

She reads and monitors the thread.

I am 100% sure she reads her threads everyday to know update
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Jessam:
Great inspirational lady, unfortunately seems someone has not only hijacked her profile on nairaland but in the real world too posing as her and ripping people off. [/b]why would she go as far as posting her pics of her kid, herself and her husband online and then set about ripping people off, Her life would clearly be in danger, apparently her address is also known to nairalanders.[b]

My advice is to be careful to establish the identity of a person you meet online before doing business with them

Anyway much more can be written about this but let me use this opportunity to introduce you to LJessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5VRJWxLv0&feature=youtu.be

She probably read your post about the danger in posting all her pictures online.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Since all this flying allegations started part 2, I am yet to hear from her so called uncle, lawyer. I can conclude that Ttellar, johnny105 the grey hair man were also part of the plot.

Part with your money at your own risk.. I hope she is caught very soon to face the law.

Does anyone know her friends, family(uncle) or parent house? Someone needs to be arrested.

The husband shouldn't be hard to locate, I heard he works for de-royal instant noodles.. But he covers most of the northern part because that's where he is based. Kastina to be precise
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
RPDA:
Since all this flying allegations started part 2, I am yet to hear from her so called uncle, lawyer. I can conclude that Ttellar, johnny105 the grey hair man were also part of the plot.

Part with your money at your own risk.. I hope she is caught very soon to face the law.

Does anyone know her friends, family(uncle) or parent house? Someone needs to be arrested.

The husband shouldn't be hard to locate, I heard he works for de-royal instant noodles.. But he covers most of the northern part because that's where he is based. Kastina to be precise

Cc: page5, archangelhenrio, martyns200, farmersfarm

It's so unfortunate that people fell victim for that lady's scam. I was following her thread from the beginning when it made the front page then and even tho I commended her spirit, everything seemed too good to be through. I placed a call to her to indicate my interest in the business and she told me to look for buyers in my area before placing my orders or she can help me handle my capital and trade with it while she pay me back with an agreed percentage. I thought about it and my mind keeps telling me she probably has an interior motive. I stopped contacting her and since I had no evidence to accuse her of anything I couldn't raise an alarm on NL regarding my suspicion. Fast forward to now I stumbled upon her thread once more and I noticed she has deactivated her account. The MTN number I called her with is no more going through and even her whatsApp which she replies often then. I feel sorry for everyone who fell victim of this huge scam. She did her home work right by winning people's heart with utmost deception. She portrayed humility and a hard working supportive house wife which convinced many nairalanders that she's real. My suggestion concerning nabbing her is to hand over her account details with which payments were made to the authorities. They will get her faster through the Bvn or they could flag her account and get her arrested when she goes for withdrawal. Secondly I read her Xmas post on Facebook and it reeks of deceits as usual. I think she's blaming her husband for her recent predicaments. My thoughts are; how are we sure the man she showed everyone in the beginning of this thread is truly her husband? What if all information concerning where he works in katsina are all mere lies? A criminal of her magnitude won't be that silly to leave such a trace behind. That man could be part of her scam arrangement to pose for the cameras. I suggest people with evidence of payments to her account create a new thread to warn people and place a wanted disclaimer concerning her. The mods can push it to front page once all evidence of payments are upload on the thread and doing so will make the authorities get her faster. Am sorry for your loss and I hope she get caught soon. Stay blessed
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:

Cc: page5, archangelhenrio, martyns200, farmersfarm

It's so unfortunate that people fell victim for that lady's scam. I was following her thread from the beginning when it made the front page then and even tho I commended her spirit, everything seemed too good to be through. I placed a call to her to indicate my interest in the business and she told me to look for buyers in my area before placing my orders or she can help me handle my capital and trade with it while she pay me back with an agreed percentage. I thought about it and my mind keeps telling me she probably has an interior motive. I stopped contacting her and since I had no evidence to accuse her of anything I couldn't raise an alarm on NL regarding my suspicion. Fast forward to now I stumbled upon her thread once more and I noticed she has deactivated her account. The MTN number I called her with is no more going through and even her whatsApp which she replies often then. I feel sorry for everyone who fell victim of this huge scam. She did her home work right by winning people's heart with utmost deception. She portrayed humility and a hard working supportive house wife which convinced many nairalanders that she's real. My suggestion concerning nabbing her is to hand over her account details with which payments were made to the authorities. They will get her faster through the Bvn or they could flag her account and get her arrested when she goes for withdrawal. Secondly I read her Xmas post on Facebook and it reeks of deceits as usual. I think she's blaming her husband for her recent predicaments. My thoughts are; how are we sure the man she showed everyone in the beginning of this thread is truly her husband? What if all information concerning where he works in katsina are all mere lies? A criminal of her magnitude won't be that silly to leave such a trace behind. That man could be part of her scam arrangement to pose for the cameras. I suggest people with evidence of payments to her account create a new thread to warn people and place a wanted disclaimer concerning her. The mods can push to front page once all evidence of payments are upload on the thread and doing so will make the authorities get her faster. Am sorry for your loss and I hope she get caught soon. Stay blessed

I quite agree with part of what you wrote. I want you to understand something, nobody, I mean no one human is invisible before God.

I read redgarlic post with keen interest, and I believe that dude has so much he is still withholding. Who knows if they have threaten him if he dares utter anything - to show you how hardened and dangerous this ibijoke Ojo Michael & family could be. Papa & mama, brother, sisters, uncle just to mention few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
RPDA:

I quite agree with part of what you wrote. I want you to understand something, nobody, I mean no one human is invisible before God.

I read redgarlic post with keen interest, and I believe that dude has so much he is still withholding. Who knows if they have threaten him if he dares utter anything - to show you how hardened and dangerous this ibijoke Ojo Michael & family could be. Papa & mama, brother, sisters, uncle just to mention few

You mean her entire family are involved in the fraud too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
RPDA:

You mean her entire family are involved in the fraud too?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by zimoni(f): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2016
It's quite unfortunate nlers fell easily for the scam. It's been long since I visited this thread.

When it all began, I noticed some people were asking her if they could pay into her account so she could help them buy goods from the North and sell in the South.

My instinct told me where it was going to end. SCAMMMMMMMM. I saw it coming but could not raise any alarm as I had nothing against her.

This is bad. She switched off her lines and disappeared. Well, with BVN now, she can easily be caught by EFCC. I suggest one of the victims should report the case to EFCC in person. They will fish her out.

I also want to suggest that Pavore9 and FarmTech should open a disclaimer thread and move it to the front page so that people will know Ajoke Alalubosa is nothing but a heartless scammer.

She deleted her moniker when a nler accused her of stealing his investment fund, it was later revealed that they were having relationship and calling eachother "baby" in less than 2 months that she opened this thread despite her claim to be a married woman. The issue was settled, a lawyer involved, the nler(I have forgotten his moniker, he was a banker who lost his job) was paid. Pics of the reconciliation was posted here. Yet, some people still fell for her scam again despite the warning.

Moderators, please open a thread about Ajoke and move it to the front page. People need to know before they lose their hard-earned money again.

Thanks.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RedGarlic: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
zimoni:
It's quite unfortunate nlers fell easily for the scam. It's been long since I visited this thread.

When it all began, I noticed some people were asking her if they could pay into her account so she could help them buy goods from the North and sell in the South.

My instinct told me where it was going to end. SCAMMMMMMMM. I saw it coming but could not raise any alarm as I had nothing against her.

This is bad. She switched off her lines and disappeared. Well, with BVN now, she can easily be caught by EFCC. I suggest one of the victims should report the case to EFCC in person. They will fish her out.

I also want to suggest that Pavore9 and FarmTech should open a disclaimer thread and move it to the front page so that people will know Ajoke Alalubosa is nothing but a heartless scammer.

She deleted her moniker when a nler accused her of stealing his investment fund, it was later revealed that they were having relationship and calling eachother "baby" in less than 2 months that she opened this thread despite her claim to be a married woman. The issue was settled, a lawyer involved, the nler(I have forgotten his moniker, he was a banker who lost his job) was paid. Pics of the reconciliation was posted here. Yet, some people still fell for her scam again despite the warning.

Moderators, please open a thread about Ajoke and move it to the front page. People need to know before they lose their hard-earned money again.

Thanks.

Rounding up 58.8% of my money was paid.. Please take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
You all claiming you saw the scam coming should please stop...cos you guys did nothing about it
...now ona de claim omniscience. ..abi ona want make we commit suicide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
RedGarlic:

Sorry to ask, is that Lady truly married from your observations? Do you think she is indeed a scammer as been painted here?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
neroflo57:
You all claiming you saw the scam coming should please stop...cos you guys did nothing about it
...now ona de claim omniscience. ..abi ona want make we commit suicide

Having suspicion is a normal thing but no one had any concrete evidence to accuse her of scam back then. I followed her thread from the beggining and she was quite convincing
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by zimoni(f): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
RedGarlic:

E pele. Olorun a gba owo yin fun yin ooooo. She's traceable nah, I still don't know why she's yet to be found.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
zimoni:

E pele. Olorun a gba owo yin fun yin ooooo. She's traceable nah, I still don't know why she's yet to be found.

Do you know where she is?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by zimoni(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
neroflo57:

Do you know where she is?

Nope. But with her pics, there are security companies in Nigeria who can trace her to anywhere she is on this earth. It will cost some money but she will be found.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2016
irunooboo:

Sorry to ask, is that Lady truly married from your observations? Do you think she is indeed a scammer as been painted here?

She is never legally married. Her so called baby daddy needs to visit tb joshua for an intense deliverance session.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by VickyHills(f): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ahhh! This isn't the same man she posted that was with her in those northern markets naaw. This one looks like an Igbo man while that other one is dark with opioro mango head looking like aboki. How sure are you all these men are real? Ekwensu, giving women bad name
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by iblaw: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Archangelhenrio:

@Archangelhenrio

Nawa o. Quite interesting. I sent you a PM
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by millhouse: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
RedGarlic:

really ..do u hear from her ? she hasnt been picking my calls since November was wondering what the problem , tried on Dec 30 and a man picked the phone saying she has closed for the year , i just deceided to re-visit this thread and from what i am seeing it seems i have been duped. this is so disheartening .
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
VickyHills:
Ahhh! This isn't the same man she posted that was with her in those northern markets naaw. This one looks like an Igbo man while that other one is dark with opioro mango head looking like aboki. How sure are you all these men are real? Ekwensu, giving women bad name

Perhaps, you don't really know her "hubby" as she fondly calls him.

It is the same man in the pictures taken in the market . Remember the above picture was taken in the studio under light or so it seems
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
[/b]ATTENTION TO ALL DEFRAUDED INVESTORS ![b]
It will be wise to chart a new cause at recovering our monies.

There are ways we can nab her but all cannot be in public because she and her associates in crime are also reading the goings on on the two threads.

Therefore, if you are a genuine but defrauded investor, please send a mail to

defraudedibijokeinvestors@gmail.com

There is strength in number. If she and her parents will have to sale their house at Ajah to pay all the investors monies, so will it be.

Harbenooni, josh07,neroflo57, planet4sure etc.
Let's create a what's group to get our money back.

Her case is already with EFCC, they are waiting for her to get into any bank to withdraw with any of her known account but she doesn't even seem to have money in those accounts. She probably have moved all the money .
I am also aware she already has a case under Assistant Inspector General of Police, zone 2, Onikan, Lagos. By another investors. If we all pull strength together we can achieve so much and then she will know that crime doesn't pay after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2016
page5:

There are ways we can nab her but all cannot be in public because she and her associates in crime are also reading the goings on on the two threads.

There is strength in number. If she and her parents will have to sale their house at Ajah to pay all the investors monies, so will it be.

Her case is already with EFCC, they are waiting for her to get into any bank to withdraw with any of her known account but she doesn't even seem to have money in those accounts. She probably have moved all the money .
I am also aware she already has a case under Assistant Inspector General of Police, zone 2, Onikan, Lagos. By another investors. If we all pull strength together we can achieve so much and then she will know that crime doesn't pay after all
i will make sure this lady is arrested when i will posting her bad job she did. i will start tomorrow from politics section to agric section to business section and other thread people should avoid her.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:47am On Jan 14, 2016
page5:

i feel ur pain good people that fall to her fraud business. almighty God i serve will surely catch her.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hybeenoni: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
@ page5 u rilli to screen whoever is sending mails to u to avoid impostors from getting vital info about our moves.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2016
hybeenoni:
@ page5 u rilli to screen whoever is sending mails to u to avoid impostors from getting vital info about our moves.

Of course,

Impostors should be expected.

Leave that to me.

There are ways to sort that out.

I am not alone, i am acting on the advise of the police that we should form a group since we are many.
Each investor will be further screened by the police at state CID panti, yaba.

The impostors may end up in detention if they can't convince the Police

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.