Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Whose Next Want To Make Atleast 50k Daily Online From A Sure Bet Tip - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Whose Next Want To Make Atleast 50k Daily Online From A Sure Bet Tip (860 Views)

Website Where You Can Make Atleast 800 Dollars A Month Just Like Me / How I Make $20-$60 Daily Online Daily Under 2 Hours / I Make $20-$60 Daily Online Daily Under 2 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whose Next Want To Make Atleast 50k Daily Online From A Sure Bet Tip by bolly(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dear Friends,
I am not a gambler,but when i see an opportunity to make money online,My brother i grab it.Recently someone send me an email telling me that he can give me at information on how i can bank 50k daily online from some bet tip. At first i dont want to believe him.Also the price his selling the information is high,5k. But i love to take risk,if you are give me an information to bank 50k daily for 5k.i know if i invest 5k in the next 24 hours,i will make my money back with over 500% interest. Then,i give it a try.i brought the information,and guess what in the next 24 hours,i make the 50k he promise from the information i brought.But it all on betting.

Now Nigerians,am ready to gives that same information to whosoever that is interested for just 1k.If you are interested,you can whatsapp me on 07055896391 or drop your email here.

ALL THE BEST
Re: Whose Next Want To Make Atleast 50k Daily Online From A Sure Bet Tip by IGALA4LIFE(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
madakimuhammed@gmail.com
Re: Whose Next Want To Make Atleast 50k Daily Online From A Sure Bet Tip by bolly(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
the email had been sent to your inbox

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Earn Daily Extra Income On The Internet.. / Look At This: / Easy Way To Buy Goods From China Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.