Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Need A Job Badly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Badly (1005 Views)

I Need A Job Badly I Have National Diploma In Account Any Organization Please / I Need A Job Badly / In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Badly by macdelene(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2006
HI EVERYONE,
AM NEW IN THIS FORUM BUT I LIKE ONE ALREADY.
PALS CAN SOMEONE ASSIST ME I NEED A JOB BADLY
I AM A GRADUATE IN ACCOUNTANCY AND GETTING A JOB HASN'T BEEN EASY.
Re: I Need A Job Badly by candylips(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2006
good luck
Re: I Need A Job Badly by jesuseun1(m): 4:50am On Sep 09, 2006
hi mac delene,u are welcome to the forum,here are my advices for you ,

a,]Pray and believe GOD that u will get job very soon .

b], Let pple know that u are looking for job i.e in ur neighboorhood,where u worship and in ur family members.
C]Dont be discourage to always post ur c.v and make sure u send a clean photocopy or a original computer print out because they see ur c.v b4 they see u

D]Always prepare and develop urself to answers interviews questions and master evri thing in ur c.v,it is very important.Also read inspirational and motivational materials and books.

E] U can even decide to start updating ur c.v by writing ICAN or any computer prog .IT will help you,because by the time u get a job ,u might not have the time again.

g]Always keep in touch with nairaland.

h] Register online with most of the Banks website,like zenite,Intercontinental,oceanic,ETB
G]MOve close to friends for latest job info.

I]Anytime you attend an interwiewand u are asked how much can we pay u? dont give a pay that is too high just be at an average most especially if the job is a one man business.

j] Right Now just find some thing doing even if it is not inline with ur field of study. and the pay is as low as maybe 12k,it might be a sort of experience 4 u. U can even trade with the natural skills and Talents you have ,like Barbing,Singing,Acting, Writing ,Comedy anb so on .It might open the door of destiny for you.

K] Dont stop reading tue Guardian and job express.

l] lastly, Get closer to God,right now u have opprtunity to serve ,worship Him the more.very soon u will get job.He has don it for me b4 and i believe He can do like wise 4 u.wish u the best. to succeed or succeed is ur portion.

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Result / Fcmb Chat Was Really A Chat! / Has Any Fella Gotten His Job Tru Peopleprime In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.