Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Emma Nyra Lied! We Dated But It Didn’t Work Out – Ubi Franklin Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Lied! We Dated But It Didn’t Work Out – Ubi Franklin Reveals (801 Views)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Lied! We Dated But It Didn’t Work Out – Ubi Franklin Reveals by greghamite: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

Less than few hours after Emma Nyra swore on TV that she never dated Ubi Franklin, her Triple MG record label boss, the latter has finally come out to clear the air.

Ubi Franklin finally admitted dating his former artiste to The CableNG in a revelation that may not surprise many. According to the respected A&R personnel, the relationship didn’t work because business was clashing with romance.

He puts it succinctly, “I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life.”

ExpressNG can report that both singer and record label boss has been involved for as long as the singer’s career lasted with the outfit. But shockingly Emma Nyra packed her bags and returned to her US based after it became clear that her music cum romantic relationship was no longer working.

Continuing, Ubi added, “that relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me...

Link In for more...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/emma-nyra-lied-we-dated-but-it-didnt-work-out-ubi-franklin-reveals/

Re: Emma Nyra Lied! We Dated But It Didn’t Work Out – Ubi Franklin Reveals by adanduka: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
You know eh...
It is good to define dating between two people because a guy may think he is dating while the lady thinks he is being nice.
Re: Emma Nyra Lied! We Dated But It Didn’t Work Out – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
adanduka:
You know eh...
It is good to define dating between two people because a guy may think he is dating while the lady thinks he is being nice.
Funny!

(1) (Reply)

ENTERTAINMENT: Woju Crooner, Kiss Daniel Loses Dad. / Photos: Man Got His Feet Ripped After He Fell From A BRT Bus / Jonathan Loses Son In London Not True – See Photos & Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.