Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) (8772 Views)

Tiwa Savage Begs Tunde & Wunmi Obe For Marriage Advice (Video,Pics) / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Yes, Being Curvy Has Helped My Acting Career — Wunmi Toriola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wunmi Toriola is an actress in the Yoruba film industry who many regard to be one of the actresses with the biggest backsides. They claimed her backside is one of those that cause involuntary reactions from male admirers and colleagues.

What makes her ‘arsenal’ special and captivating is that she didn’t enhance it with any surgery or pads and when she passes by, eyes are always on her. Even some of her colleagues envy her because she takes the shine off them.

In a chat with Punch, Wunmi revealed that there used to be a time she was not happy with her ‘asset’.

"Before now, I used to be very embarrassed but I am getting used to it now. I am always conscious of my figure and like I said earlier, I want to leave some things to be imagined,” she said.

Speaking further, the actress said, “I do not want to show everything to everybody and make it look as if it is just common. The fact that I have it does not mean I have to put extra pressure in order for it to be noticed."

1 Like

Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by jascon1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Well, I just want to fully announce to all that I will be going to buy okporoko way I go use cook ofe okazi.

4 Likes

Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
jascon1:
Well, I just want to fully announce to all that I will be going to buy okporoko way I go use cook ofe okazi.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
DhimxyMaxwell:
Wunmi Toriola is an actress in the Yoruba film industry who many regard to be one of the actresses with the biggest backsides. They claimed her backside is one of those that cause involuntary reactions from male admirers and colleagues.

What makes her ‘arsenal’ special and captivating is that she didn’t enhance it with any surgery or pads and when she passes by, eyes are always on her. Even some of her colleagues envy her because she takes the shine off them.

In a chat with Punch, Wunmi revealed that there used to be a time she was not happy with her ‘asset’.

"Before now, I used to be very embarrassed but I am getting used to it now. I am always conscious of my figure and like I said earlier, I want to leave some things to be imagined,” she said.

Speaking further, the actress said, “I do not want to show everything to everybody and make it look as if it is just common. The fact that I have it does not mean I have to put extra pressure in order for it to be noticed."
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by stchinedu: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
I no even see the 'yansh' na only fat thigh them show sef. .. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
stchinedu:
I no even see the 'yansh' na only fat thigh them show sef. .. undecided
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by TheMan3: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Attention seekers, I can't believe I click this undecided
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by icebebe(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheMan3:
Attention seekers, I can't believe I click this undecided
let's jus take it dt we had same dream,cus I cnt beliv I open dis too
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by free2ryhme: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
notice me people
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by ignis: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's your selling point...
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mtcheww
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by EmmySparky(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
I think I need a new set of fingers..this ones clicks on useless threads without my approval

2 Likes

Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by omowolewa: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecidedDem dey call animal wey get horn, snail dey answer?!

Wetin dey there?
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by bro4u: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
theres no pictoral view of her backside sef....mtchewww
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by jotax(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2015
icebebe:
let's jus take it dt we had same dream,cus I cnt beliv I open dis too
Me too! It's hard to bliv i did. Lol
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by Kelklein(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Wunmi Tori'oloun
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by EmmySparky(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Nonsense..see her big bele with little A-S-S and a big set of laps..a big turn off..no wonder she is embarrased
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by Sarimah(f): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
ok
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by iheanyi40(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Attention seeking biitch
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by hahn(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op, on behalf of my mb, I donate this to you and your family

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
I think I need a new set of fingers..this ones clicks on useless threads without my approval
Re: My Backside Used To Embarrass Me—yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures) by iphanyiuma(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am a fan of big yarsh, gurl you're automatically my new friend

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers Were Paid N8 Million For Her Release / Nicki Minaj Accepts She's Being Possessed By Illuminati Demon Ramon / Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.