Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Your Chance To Venture Into Digital Storytelling. Apply Now. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Chance To Venture Into Digital Storytelling. Apply Now. (501 Views)

Do You Want To Be An Actor Or Actress,this Is Your Chance. / Pixar's 22 Rules Of Storytelling / If You Were Given A Chance To Act In Any Series Which Tv Series Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Chance To Venture Into Digital Storytelling. Apply Now. by TheFilmmaker: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
I have a number of video production projects (short films, mini documentaries, event interviews, weekely Nairaland serials etc) in the pipeline for this year and so I would be interested in hearing from anyone (within the country ) who may be interested in any of the following role's :

CREW:
Co-writer/producer/researcher.
Lighting.
Sound/Boom.

CAST:
Presenter/Interviewer/Voice Over

For now, these are NOT paid roles and might/mightn't lead to a permanent full time job.... but could be much more than a casual time filler.

In ALL role's:
You would need to be available on regular weekdays daytime.
You MUST be over the age of 18.
All role's are open to Male & Female.

The target audiences will include;
Social media sites (Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, Nairaland.), Inter/National Festivals, Open to suggestions.

Please note; I take my projects (whatever they may be) very seriously and with a professional attitude, so although EXPERIENCE is not critical, enthusiasm and a commitment is essential.
(If you are not free to commit, please do not apply... time wasters are not welcome).

Anyone interested, please comment below me and lets get together ASAP.
Re: Your Chance To Venture Into Digital Storytelling. Apply Now. by badinfluence: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Can you explain further please...
Re: Your Chance To Venture Into Digital Storytelling. Apply Now. by Praisles(f): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2015
I need more information especially on the crew aspect, inorder to know what i will settle for
Re: Your Chance To Venture Into Digital Storytelling. Apply Now. by Bettakie: 11:16am On May 09, 2015
tks.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE Insidious: Chapter 3 2015 Movie / Do You Remember This Sunday In Those Days / From Telemundo Now To Zee World... What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.