Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? (851 Views)

30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / What Happen To Nairaland Advert / If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
I just paid for hosting yesterday only for to check to and got nothing.

The website is not going, All there numbers are switched off.
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
OPEYEMIAD:
I just paid for hosting yesterday only for to check to and got nothing.

The website is not going, All there numbers are switched off.

If you mean 9jahoster.com and you paid online! You are on your own! The company collapsed since Last year as they have Officially Shut down.
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
There site as been going true even yestday that I paid until this morning. please what do I do to get my money back ? I use my ATM card to pay
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
thts why it's good to find out which Hosting company is reliable ask people around you before u pay money. are you sure thts the URL of the company u paid?
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by DualCore1: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Updated Date: 2015-04-19T11:50:30.00Z
Creation Date: 2011-04-18T12:58:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: [b]2015-04-18[/b]T12:58:48.00Z

The domain expired 2 days ago and its either the owner (Deji Oke) forgot to renew the domain or he is not interested in the domain anymore and so allowed it to expire. Someone who knows him should try contacting him by phone.
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2015
That is what surprise me. The website was working fine until I paid.

Please nairalander how do I get a refound
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2015
That is what surprise me. The website was working fine until I paid.

Please nairalander how do I get my money back
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2015
caoalvin:
thts why it's good to find out which Hosting company is reliable ask people around you before u pay money. are you sure thts the URL of the company u paid?

I am absolutely sure sir.
9jahoster.com
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:45am On Apr 21, 2015
His number 07067458707

BBC pin 231d163f
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2015
am sorry dere is no way u can get ur money back. fine another host and pay again but ask well this time around. sorry
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2015
caoalvin:
am sorry dere is no way u can get ur money back. fine another host and pay again but ask well this time around. sorry
just like that? what in future to come since I have transaction reference number.

hmm please can you suggest a good web host company for me
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by LatestTrend: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Bro, i also need a good webhost and I'm scared to go pay without talking to them. 99.9 % Nigerian marketers are dishonest, even the so-called big guns.

OPEYEMIAD:
just like that? what in future to come since I have transaction reference number.

Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by 100ksalescom(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2015
OPEYEMIAD:

My brother u better use a foreign host. Naija hosts have noting to offer for now.
You can try Hostgator or Godaddy
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Vinshu(f): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Vinshu(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2015
100ksalescom:

My brother u better use a foreign host. Naija hosts have noting to offer for now.
You can try Hostgator or Godaddy

One day when the Naira falls badly.. you will all run back to your country. It's a matter of time. Hostgator is actually bad
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by 100ksalescom(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Vinshu:

One day when the Naira falls badly.. you will all run back to your country. It's a matter of time. Hostgator is actually bad

Till then... Abi u dey pray for am to dey fall?
Its a matter of reliability not just supporting your brother. This is Business
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Vinshu(f): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2015
100ksalescom:

Till then... Abi u dey pray for am to dey fall?
Its a matter of reliability not just supporting your brother. This is Business

I am not a Nigerian dear.. I have my own private Web hosting company based in Lithuania (My Country )

Don't you know that if there are no customers the hosting businesses won't run properly. If all their customers run abroad then you don't expect them to offer good services as there will be low funds. More customers. . More Money... A professional service.

1 Like

Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
try www.ihostnigeria.com they are too good, thts Wat am using since last year, good customer care, no downtime, 100% server uptime. they call u sometimes to know how ur bizness and website is running. I have never seen any Nigeria web hosting company like them.
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
pls always use ur country host never use a foreign web host, cos u are boosting their economy......
Re: What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? by webincomeplus(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Vinshu:

Says who? I've been with Hostgator since 2011 and I've never for once had issues with them. Even earlier this year when I mistakenly deleted all my blogs, they got everything back to normal within 30 minutes. Hostgator rocks!

PS. I started with Hostgator when the Naira was N150 to the dollar. And now, we know how much the Naira has fallen, but has that prompted me to leave my dear Hostgator? No! It's not about money, but quality.

(1) (Reply)

From An Aspiring Webmaster...help, Im Stuck!!! / If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here / SEO, Google Adwords, Adsense, Analytics, Blogging, Email Marketing, Copy Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.