Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Opinion: Afro-phobia Not Xenophobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion: Afro-phobia Not Xenophobia (531 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: Afro-phobia Not Xenophobia by Kingsley1000(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
I have been offline for couple of months due to the nature of my job,it's good to be back....
I know my topic seems hilarious"afrophobia"if there's word like that,i think that's the proper description because i'v learnt that the majority of the victims are africans,it's quite appalling and barbaric,i sincerely condemn the brutal killings.On the contrast,i somehow an advocate for that,especially those nigerians doing illicit activities there.Nigerians politicians on the other hand are the prime cause of these,we've got the resources both human and material to develop this country to be apar with other developed nations buh greed,corruption and mediocrity has eaten deep/truncated the system,why not develop this country,make it enticing and fascinating so that rapid urge of going there for greener pasture will reduce,how many South africans or foreigners are in nigeria?i know some people will argue with me that no nation can develop alone(like U.S,i agree that intergration of knowledge is essential)but our leaders should do their part by putting those things infrastructure,power,industries among others that is essential for development of a nation,just in the quest to make a living in a foreign land because our so-called leaders has negleted their obligation people are killed...this's just a wake up call,Nigerians there should be repatriated with immediate effect and just like nambia and zimbabwe,they should imbibe their plan of closing and banning of any SA establishment in nigeria
Re: My Opinion: Afro-phobia Not Xenophobia by phabuloz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
I have been offline for couple of months due to the nature of my job,it's good to be back....
I know my topic seems hilarious"afrophobia"if there's word like that,i think that's the proper description because i'v learnt that the majority of the victims are africans,it's quite appalling and barbaric,i sincerely condemn the brutal killings.On the contrast,i somehow an advocate for that,especially those nigerians doing illicit activities there.Nigerians politicians on the other hand are the prime cause of these,we've got the resources both human and material to develop this country to be apar with other developed nations buh greed,corruption and mediocrity has eaten deep/truncated the system,why not develop this country,make it enticing and fascinating so that rapid urge of going there for greener pasture will reduce,how many South africans or foreigners are in nigeria?i know some people will argue with me that no nation can develop alone(like U.S,i agree that intergration of knowledge is essential)but our leaders should do their part by putting those things infrastructure,power,industries among others that is essential for development of a nation,just in the quest to make a living in a foreign land because our so-called leaders has negleted their obligation people are killed...this's just a wake up call,Nigerians there should be repatriated with immediate effect and just like nambia and zimbabwe,they should imbibe their plan of closing and banning of any SA establishment in nigeria
well as for me I don't think we should retaliate (this doesn't show weakness)
Re: My Opinion: Afro-phobia Not Xenophobia by Kingsley1000(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
phabuloz:
well as for me I don't think we should retaliate (this doesn't show weakness)
so what exactly should we do suppose it continues,should we fold our hands akimbo and watch them?
Re: My Opinion: Afro-phobia Not Xenophobia by phabuloz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so what exactly should we do suppose it continues,should we fold our hands akimbo and watch them?
there are other ways than by violence

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:final Battle / Ondo: Ali Olanusi’s Removal Cannot Stand — APC / Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.