Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

See What An Artist Did To These Bananas - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See What An Artist Did To These Bananas (49661 Views)

My Biro Drawing Even Though Am Not An Artist Lolz / Draw Like An Artist With This Google App / (photos) See What An Amazing Artist Did To These Pencils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Lawalemi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just by a foot mash, all these work of art would be wasted
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
danyel09:
instead of Nigerians to be creative like dis, we av turned banana into another name for d.ick grin grin

at least that's creativity too grin grin grin
bad boi. Abii u b MTN

Everywhere You Go
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by pamcode(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Now this is creativity and pure talent inborn with ingenuity.
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Godmother(f): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Don't you just love creativity smiley
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Adiwana: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
See the Talent that is waisting
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Gboy12(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=18pt]lovely BANANART[/size]
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Camellia(f): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
wow!!! #screaming d z sooo beautiful

1 Like

Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by braimeddy: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is called creativity! grin
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by tsdarkside(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
dem dey play with food....WHATEVER,,,,,am sure white-people will like this nonesense.....
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by chyzyne(f): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Creative!!!

But my son asked if anybody can still eat those bananas.....he really loves bananas..
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by rossi5(f): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
its so beautifl.
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by adonismuller(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why is it that some1 can't save picture from nairaland?
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Akalia(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
folabayo1:
Beautiful odikwa nice kiss
abi o beautiful
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by batstan(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
KINGTELLER:
grin grin It is not complete without this
Kingteller you KILLED IT.

grin
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Avatar(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Elmagnifico cool
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by chiboy11(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice artwork
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Jocdon(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fine Arts
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Edigrows: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Creative stuff, at least, after seeing this, i will proudly tell ppl about Banana and dey will still think Bad things, and I will say "I mean Banana, not the bad one, the creative banana here!" grin grin grin
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by precisionindepth: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
ademega:
Every so often, and Instagram feed comes along that has me going back weeks, looking at all the posts I can muster. When I saw Stephen Brusche's Instagram feed, I knew it would be at least an hour before I came up for air. Though he shares much of his art on his page, he is best known for his banana art, which is, well, exactly what it sounds like.

Using ink and what I imagine to be a very sharp knife, Stephen carves shapes out the skin of the banana, taking great care to not damage the structural integrity of the fruit inside. Then, he uses a pen to fill in an illustration with what is left of the peel. His cutouts are precise and his drawing skills are top notch, and the result of his efforts is, well, bananas.

These are some examples of Stephen's best work. I squealed when I saw my favorite character from The Wire. Can you find him?

1.The Adam & Eve Bananas
2.The Nativity Bananas
3. The Noah's Ark Bananas (Two-By-Two Of Course)
4.The Cutest Banana

Source
http://www.lifebuzz.com/banana-artist/?utm_source=pm&utm_medium=trending-mobile&utm_campaign=related_test
wow! D's is wholesome...wow!
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by vicobosi: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=SuperSuave post=32964663]Hey guy! Why are you wasting those bananas now?[/quot

You must just show your stupidity, people re appreciating art, u re talking rubbish
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wow.Beautiful and creative.
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Omotayor123(f): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice! Beautiful piece. I love dem
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by assana: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecidedLyk seriously? Y d waste
SuperSuave:
Hey guy! Why are you wasting those bananas now?
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by austinology(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
creativity
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by godunia(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
These must be genetically modified bananas,they re usually strong n can b manipulated unlike d local ones.nice work
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Etizz: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Seriously, wen I saw d topic I was expecting something Bleep....... Lol...
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by andyanders: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.SO LOVELY. This a true artist and not all these guys displaying nonsense. He is the best in the world. Wonderful.
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by kaykay222(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
:oSeriosly.......I rsav my coment....because d guy dat did dis must be a very cool loaded person....man kudos to yu I respect
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by Prazmira(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
So amazing... Prouf of you guy. Pls use your
talent well
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by medexico(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice

But when are we going to eat these bananas?
Re: See What An Artist Did To These Bananas by AijaiI(f): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
wow! now dis is art

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.