Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Wow Another Track Release Title 'put It Up' By Rihanna And Chris Brown Leaks - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wow Another Track Release Title 'put It Up' By Rihanna And Chris Brown Leaks (366 Views)

A / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow Another Track Release Title 'put It Up' By Rihanna And Chris Brown Leaks by pufframmy1: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
A long unreleased duet with Rihanna and Chris Brown called “Put It Up” has leaked online. In the sexually explicit R&B track, Brown begs his former flame to give him a second chance, crooning, “You’re the only one I wanna stay on the phone with, oh the late night Skype sex.” Listen to the song below.

It’s unclear when Rihanna and Brown recorded “Put It Up” together, but reportedly it’s an unused track from his last album X. The track is a throwback to happier times for the former couple. Rihanna sings on the track, “Ima give you my all of my love and I hope that you won’t misplace it.” She continues, “You created this sh*t, going insane with all this fear. Can’t turn my back on it, I’m in love.”

Read More Here: http://www.gistlinkz.com/2015/04/wow-another-track-release-title-put-it.html

(1) (Reply)

Lets Use This Tread To Which Our Loved Ones Happybirthday Today / MUSIC PREMIERE: DSK - Jaiye (prod. By Jigsaw) / How I Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.