Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Boeebol And Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boeebol And Caucasian (1749 Views)

Solid GSD And Caucasian Shepherd For Adoption / Doberman , Rottweiler And Caucasian Are Available / Adult Rott And Caucasian For Urgent Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boeebol And Caucasian by Tesley: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
my sis is comming around for a while with her very large Caucasian, and I have a full grown boerboel which is also rather very large,not as tall but heavier than the caucasian by my judgdments. I need to know which dog will be in grater harm if they both get to share my yard cos that's all I got...till I get the demarcation done out back.
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by GogetterMD(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tesley:
my sis is comming around for a while with her very large Caucasian, and I have a full grown boerboel which is also rather very large,not as tall but heavier than the caucasian by my judgdments. I need to know which dog will be in grater harm if they both get to share my yard cos that's all I got...till I get the demarcation done out back.
If your aunt's Caucasian is not well socialized, that would be trouble, cause the Caucasian, when purebred tends to be a very dominant specie, with an imposing temperament and the tendency to want to be the alpha dog, which your boerboel woukd want to resist. Just hope the Caucasian is well socialized and will take to introduction to another pet
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by pestrat(m): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Teetly,
what is the best multivitami for my boelboel
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by Tesley: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2015
pestrat:
Teetly,
what is the best multivitami for my boelboel

That I shall ask my vet. I last gave him any multivitamins when he was about six months old and wasn't showing appetite. Otherwise he's just pretty much grown off regular home made food with good rations of protein. Just visit a good vet.
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by Tesley: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

If your aunt's Caucasian is not well socialized, that would be trouble, cause the Caucasian, when purebred tends to be a very dominant specie, with an imposing temperament and the tendency to want to be the alpha dog, which your boerboel woukd want to resist. Just hope the Caucasian is well socialized and will take to introduction to another pet

Wish you had an idea what kinda dog I have. He's well socialized and cool with people but still shows DOG AGGGGRRREEESSSION traits esp to other males. The caucasian has same problems too and he extends his aggression to other humans except those he is familiar with. I have seen my dog fight,for his extra large size,he's super fast and just toooooo powerful.seen him take down some dogs real bad(almost killed a friends Neapolitan) and it costs money to treat other peoples dogs. Just wanna know if a fight breaks off in my absence can the CO hold his ground.(my sis wants this square off,hoping it'll teach her dog a lesson for biting two of her guests I. One afternoon.)
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by GogetterMD(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Tesley:

Wish you had an idea what kinda dog I have. He's well socialized and cool with people but still shows DOG AGGGGRRREEESSSION traits esp to other males. The caucasian has same problems too and he extends his aggression to other humans except those he is familiar with. I have seen my dog fight,for his extra large size,he's super fast and just toooooo powerful.seen him take down some dogs real bad(almost killed a friends Neapolitan) and it costs money to treat other peoples dogs. Just wanna know if a fight breaks off in my absence can the CO hold his ground.(my sis wants this square off,hoping it'll teach her dog a lesson for biting two of her guests I. One afternoon.)
Letting them square out may not be such a good idea I think. Boerboels are very powerful but the Caucasian I know to be the best Guard dog, will match your dog for weight and speed (that's if it's purebreed)
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by Tesley: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

Letting them square out may not be such a good idea I think. Boerboels are very powerful but the Caucasian I know to be the best Guard dog, will match your dog for weight and speed (that's if it's purebreed)

Doing some serious partitioning job,so that each dog has its own portion to control.
I don't want any squaring off nor confrontations. I don't think There's a chance they'll be friends. I called some friends who have had such issues and the word was sure...if the dogs no die person go loose arm. Still digging and fixing...
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by Tesley: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
GogetterMD:

Won't even want a square off. Bought some wire fence and am partitioning my compound so each will have their holding area without any confrontations whatsover. Though the CO is older, my dog at 19 months is a behemoth,his grand moms an english mastiff. Can't imagine a fight,won't let it happen. I'll tell you their weighs when I weigh them.that's when the CO is in town tho.
Re: Boeebol And Caucasian by GogetterMD(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tesley:

Won't even want a square off. Bought some wire fence and am partitioning my compound so each will have their holding area without any confrontations whatsover. Though the CO is older, my dog at 19 months is a behemoth,his grand moms an english mastiff. Can't imagine a fight,won't let it happen. I'll tell you their weighs when I weigh them.that's when the CO is in town tho.
Pictures too pls if you can

(1) (Reply)

Pure Arsecian Dog For Sale / Fantastic 3months Old Male Boerboel Puppy Available On Sale / Brindle Boerboel Available For Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.