Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun (16923 Views)

Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father / Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Trailblazer1(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2015
seyidobo:

http://ynaija.com/three-year-old-lured-gala-lagos-rescued-ogun/

These people from wild wild west ..always in one news or another
Today oba
Tomorrow mystical diseases
Next soki forest
Yesterday kidnapping

Now all I say is Nawa
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Merlissa(f): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Only in Nigeria, that when a child is kidnapped they have to wait for 24 hours before filing a missing report?

Na wa o...

Rubbish!!!!

Thank God she's safe and back home...

It's well!!!
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God it was kidnap for ransom not rituals
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2015
#Godwin
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Menace2Society(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2015
babyosisi:
Tomorrow dem go say na only for SE Kidnapping dey

They should check and see if she was sexually violated
I will be surprised if the animals didn't do that
Ibos are everywhere!I blame this one on them grin
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by nerodenero: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Irunobo, come and see o! You said you don't care that the child was abducted and now, I care enough to let you know that the child has been found and reunited with her parent.

Shame on you.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by missKiffy(f): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God she was found alive
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Virus777: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2015
This police people sabi lie eh! You're not aware that the parents paid a ransom, and your team of diligent police officers rescued her, abi? Ok, now show us the arrested kidnappers? undecided

Bunch of inept morrafuckers.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Menace2Society:
Ibos are everywhere!I blame this one on them grin
No na your yoruba guys do am including the maid matter

1 Like

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Menace2Society(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
No na your yoruba guys do am including the maid matter
They are just wanna be dey no sabi the tin wella damn!God bless my Ibo brothers cheesy
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by slap1(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank You Lord.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by slap1(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2015
nerodenero:
Irunobo, come and see o! You said you don't care that the child was abducted and now, I care enough to let you know that the child has been found and reunited with her parent.

Shame on you.
Don't mind that creature of careless utterance.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Dominionhost(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Still doubting HIM?
HE STILL ANSWERS PRAYERS
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Donbabaj: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
This is an advice to parents to always train their children to always avoid receiving things from strangers. This was what we were taught then by our parents buy things have changed now.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Menace2Society:
They are just wanna be dey no sabi the tin wella damn!God bless my Ibo brothers cheesy
igbos don retire yoruba people don take over don't you notice that most kidnap cases since last year are from yorubaland
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Because of GALA chai!!! dis Gal need thorough BEATING
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by illiad: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Some tribe good for rituals die. I no call una name o before una go dey attack una papa.

All those gbomo gbomo no dey finish for one particular region. As all of una see I no mention anybody papa land o.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by illiad: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Menace2Society:

Make I burst your ass mister idiat. Those days when we were little them go withdraw us from primary school say your papa dem gbomo gbomo dey for town. Na so we no go go school for like two weeks waiting for your papa to finish doing what he knows how to do best.

But what I don't seem to understand is why una never give up on that trade. The thing na curse on una.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by eagleeyez: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Folly4me:
Alhamdullilai.

Its either you are not a muslim or you are a yoruba muslim
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Folly4me(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2015
eagleeyez:

Its either you are not a muslim or you are a yoruba muslim
what makes u think so?
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Dammyrosky(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Tanx to God, for he cares.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by rhazur(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2015
NPF make we trust dem with this their kidnap setup
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Laid2001: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Alhamdulilah, Thank God,
We are already seing return of kidnapped children in less than a week. By May 29th, the story will improve to Kidnappers of so and so have been caught four out of six died in gun duel with the police.!!!
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by debbydee(f): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank you Jesus you will never leave or forsake your own
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by ademolathe(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank be to God
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by solidifi: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Few questions here

1) Is this actually a kidnapping incident? The parents of this little girl should check her properly physically and spiritually.
2) How did the so-called kidnappers get the girl's father phone number, definitely the little girl can't know and say his father's phone number off-
hand.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by princessdairies(f): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Tnk u Father!
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by seangy4konji: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Ogun is a center of bad things...

The capital...
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Btruth: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Hallelujah! Our Lord is faithful. And to that silly irunoobo that comment that she did not care, God has put you to shame now. Continue in your wicked ways, but I will implore you to repent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m / Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother / My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.