Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] (49607 Views)

5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) / Affordable Fully Furnished And Serviced Office Spaces In Wuse II, Abuja / Roomsef,miniflat,flats,town Houses,office Spaces In Ikoyi And Environ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
So you tour all the offices and arrived at this conclusion well,my is how to work there
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Leojamesjames(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2015
op you sabi waka oooooooooooo hen hen issorite cheesy
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by eCollynzo: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Is it limited to Tech companies alone?
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by SIGE(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
All this pix makes me want to retire my job to apply for all this tech job.... angry
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by IYANGBALI: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Nairaland no even dey for the list. See as Seun dey fall our hand,upon all the money wey him get
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Abbott(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2015
blacktoy:
The problem I do face with u people is that wen u re talking abt nigeria the only example giving wil only based on lagos alone. I hope u people remember lagos is just a state in nigeria out of 36 states including FCT

Please post yours too.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Missmossy(f): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2015
I fully subscribe to that of Konga grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by NaLaugh: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Nice. Good to see Naija catching up.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by bigx(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Wow!

Saving for Inspiration!

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by nwaanambra1(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2015
where is the picture of Nairaland Office? undecided
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Deytorlha(f): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Dear Op..d last pics(Rooftop) is it funcity Ikorodu?...It looks more lyk it den
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by bosunjohns(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Nice
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2015
CC hub isn't a company that employs people nau!

It's a start up incubator. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by larrytopsy(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Unilever Nigeria Plc is cool too
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by drololaaof: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2015
All da good office show how did it translate to good pay are the staff not contract staff? Modern slavery in modern day
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by SPLITS(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Ishilove:
It's all about the graffiti, people. Colours and inscriptions, everywhere!! Busy busy busy....

This cafeteria is too orderly, because i know my Nigerian brethren and jagajaga... lipsrsealed

It seems they posed for the photo angry

iKid grin

Madam.

ain't seeing any pictures now?

BTW.

please I beg you people in the name of God.

please unban

God will not ban you.

biko.

I didn't do anything.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2015
na office we won chop for konga.....dou think konga ios the best ecomerce in nigeria paying there workers a peanut.. come to jumia nigeria and see for ur self ... the salary structure is ok .. and they treat there staff well....
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Zane2point4(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Una neva go shell warri b4? I swear una go call dis offices kindergarten play house.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by KELVIN086: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
if these are the best office spaces in nigeria, then op has not been to any oil company in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Litmus: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
These are , ah-ham, let's just say Workman-like....

Let's all hope that in two years time companies will respect as well as value their workers and prove this by providing a holistic working environment comparable to the best in the world rather than just provide what they can get away with such as these inner-city type utilitarian spaces
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by olumite2014(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
There is one you forget to add

Am thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry I can't remember
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Danova(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
God I want something better than this.... #Working with pleasure embarassed
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by litaninja(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice. Crappy seats in the AIG office tho...
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by piagetskinner(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
What's the use of having a beautiful office when ure being paid peanuts?
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by NET1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
nice. I like this.

.NET
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Edigrows: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cool stuff.. I am fascinated smiley
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Lobolintin(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmm jobberman
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Pamcrest(f): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good concept! Nice office environments truly stimulate n motivate n inspire staff n clients! But the office design must align with the company's business. I don't expect a law firm to look this colorful. Moderation is also key....some of those designs are way over d top....either too colorful or too busy!
My humble submission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / 7-Storey Building Collapses In Banana Island, Workers Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.