Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Etisalat Sef Has Gone Mad, Says Nairaland And LIB Iare Third Party Application S - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Etisalat Sef Has Gone Mad, Says Nairaland And LIB Iare Third Party Application S (381 Views)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card At The Highest Rate On Nairaland And Get Instant Fund / Please, Am In Need Of A Third Party Payment On 1688.com / Na Wetin MTN Do Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Sef Has Gone Mad, Says Nairaland And LIB Iare Third Party Application S by 49cents(m): 1:45am On Apr 21, 2015
I had to port from MTN to etisalat when their network was wack in terms of quality but as at now I don't care if it is still wack as etisalat sucks when it comes to stinginess

Call quality remains excellent
Browsing very on point
Customer care good

But terms of conditions poor

Am on Easylife 4.0

Am charged 15kobo per second that is after the 40kobo per second for the first minute

Your eye will see red if you don't remember to cut the call of the first minute of the day at exactly 60secs; that is if u continue the call for the next 4 mins they will debit you at the rate rate of 40kobo per second still and you will end up paying N120 for 5 mins when it should have automatically billed N24 plus N9X4mins that is N60.......every morning I am charged extra than the first minute

Now they debit me from my main account for browsing on third party application and websites like nairaland and linda ikeji and bella naija because according to them they make money when people visit their site

This guys leave me no option than to port back to MTN like saka

Good riddance to Bad rubbish
Re: Etisalat Sef Has Gone Mad, Says Nairaland And LIB Iare Third Party Application S by beesammy(m): 1:50am On Apr 21, 2015
This plot for sale. Contact Jide Taiwo & co. for more details

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Used HP Elite Book Mini Corei7 / USA Fairly Used HP 5100 Series Netbooks With Warranty! / Neat Bold 5 Needed In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.