Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents (453 Views)

Nigeria: 21 Chibok Schoolgirls Freed By Boko Haram Reunite With Parents / How I Lured My Girlfriend Into A Bush And Killed Her, 22 Year Old Boy Confesses / Pics: See What Was Inside Superbite Gala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents by oludashmi(f): 5:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Oluwabunmi Ajelero, a 3-year-old girl lured and kidnapped with the popular sausage, Gala, in their church premises, has been re-united with her parents.

Oluwabunmi was said to be playing with her friends in the premises of their Surulere Baptist Church, Ojuelegba Road, Lagos, on Sunday April 19th, when two unidentified men pretended to be members of the church and cajoled her to come for Gala and abducted her.

After she was taken away via a motorcycle, one of her friends who was said to have advised her against going for the trick, quickly rushed to the church to give account of what had happened.

As at Monday morning, Mr Oladapo Ajelero, the girl’s father, gave account of the ordeal, “It happened around 1pm on Sunday. The children finished their service before us and were playing on the church premises; Oluwabunmi was among them.

“Suddenly, one of her friends rushed in and said two men had lured and taken her away through the back of the church. Some people in the area said they saw her sitting between two men on a motorcycle. I learnt they escaped through Nathan Street.

“Our hearts are broken, we don’t know what to do anymore. They have called and instructed me to cooperate. I am still expecting their calls, but for now they have not asked for any ransom.”

A church member identified as Iya Tope, said, “It still appears to me like magic. I could not sleep. We have been praying over it since yesterday and I am sure she will come back to us safely.”

A security guard of the church, Mr. Moses Oyedeji, said, “I was on duty yesterday, but the children were playing at the back of the church. That was why I was not aware of the intrusion. It was when they had fled that her playmates said she was lured with Gala.”

A resident of the area, Simon Joseph, said he saw the girl, but he thought the men had come to the church for service. “I was waiting for a friend outside when I saw those two men with the girl on a motorcycle. I thought they were family and were going back home until a few minutes later when people rushed out from the church and started looking for the girl.”

The Lagos Police spokesperson, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, however, said the girl has been rescued in Ogun state on Monday by a police team drawn from divisions in the state.

He said, “The child has been found in Abeokuta, Ogun State and reunited with her parents. Investigations are ongoing to track down the kidnappers.”

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/church-kidnap-3yr-girl-lured-with-gala-re-united-with-parents/

Re: Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God o.
small children with thier longa throat!
Now the couple needs to do a lot of job advising her against strangers with gifts.
Re: Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents by TRADELYN: 5:41am On Apr 21, 2015
grin
What a good news to begin this great day!
Re: Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents by imbless: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Yes!! When I said that God will bring her back ,some atheist said that I was talking crap because God didn't protected the girl in his house, what they do not know is that God moves in mysterious ways.
Re: Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents by Dioxidane: 6:09am On Apr 21, 2015
I remember when we were younger, my parents warned us NEVER to collect anything from strangers. It was so ingrained in me that for a time, I even refused things from my aunts and uncles. It was embarrassing to them, so they had to modify the law.

Bottom Line: Parents, educate your children... It just might save their life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents by alberto2k(m): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Goodnews to start a Day

Thank God for her life
Re: Church Kidnap: 3yr-girl Lured With Gala Re-united With Parents by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God for her life, parents should learn to teach their children not to talk to strangers or collect things from them. N50 gala could have mean't the end of their little baby.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Six Pack Like Any Other Purpose. / Patience Jonathan To Quit As African First Ladies President / Book Publishing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.