Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard (919 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye / Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by tp10: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2015
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu

Nnewi—National Chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Chief Victor Umeh, has called on President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari, to probe the 2015 general elections in the South- East once he assumes office to stop further electoral malpractices in the zone.

Chief Umeh who was also the APGA Senatorial candidate for Anambra Central Senatorial Zone in the March 28, 2015 National Assembly election urged Buhari to embark on full scale electoral reforms different from President Goodluck Jonathan’s partial electoral reforms as one of the agendas of his administration on assumption of office.

He said “Buhari should pursue electoral reforms in Nigeria as one of the agendas of his administration once he assumes office. Electoral reforms must be done decisively now because it will help Nigeria to have credible elections all over the country. When that is done, our democracy will grow, and it will be a major legacy he will leave for the country. He was a victim of three previous elections before this one he won, so, he knows the challenges in

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/apga-chairman-wants-buhari-to-probe-general-elections-in-se/#sthash.Nsl7NGCo.dpuf
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by tp10: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2015
this people are a set of confused hypocrites.

you sold your votes to the cash bidder, after he lost, you and your nairaland e-rats started singing that you did not regret voting for oga jonny walker, which was a lie as you were nursing your bruise.

now you are asking GMB to probe an election which you claimed you were 'proud' of.

clowns, instead of them to be focused on not stealing otti mandate in apga, they are talking of GMB.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by ozoigbondu: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
ldiot
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Which party is APGA? I'v not heard of it
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by imbless: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Is this a way of seeking favor, I thought APGA endorse GEJ in the presidential poll
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by OduaMercenary: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Karma is sweet ehn.

When they were wishing PDP for Lagos, the thing backfire grin

Ochendo till 2023

Orji and his cronies till 2050

3 Likes

Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
It is the tribunals job and not Buhari's

2 Likes

Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by reborn1: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Lolzx. PDP must win in Abia. Ochendo carry go cheesy

1 Like

Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by fitzmayowa: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
I guess the APGA guy is confused, the same APGA that endorsed GEJ, so what does he want GMB to probe

Well I guess the APGA guy is stylishly telling Buhari to look his "side"...SMH
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Victor Umeh should shut up. He should blame Peter Obi and other Igbo PDP sellouts for the election violence in the SE
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmmm. suprise . suprise
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by tp10: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I guess the APGA guy is confused, the same APGA that endorsed GEJ, so what does he want GMB to probe

you dey mind them
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by omenka(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Where are those fools to come tell us APGA has drawn a battle line against the South East just the same way they did when Buhari called the elections that took place in some parts of the East a "sham"...

Bunch of toddlers who see everything from an ethnoreligious perspective.

Some Nigerians really make me sick.
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by stronger: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
APGA is currently one of the most confused parties. They surely can't make a good opposition party.

After selling themselves to PDP for a dime and half, they rejoice when PDP cheats other parties.

When the same PDP showed them pepper in Anambra NASS elections and Abia Gubernatorial, they start crying. . It's obvious that they are not ready. They'll continue to be concubines to PDP until PDP goes down finally and they wake up to reality! angry angry
Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by efilefun(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Shey they were hell bent in supporting PDP at the presidential election that they never complained about the election frauds... but now they have been played with the smart card they now rushing to the same person they rejected live.... mtcheeew you better live with that and get wise next time

Re: APGA Chairman Wants Buhari To Probe General Elections In South East- Vanguard by Goke7: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2015
fitzmayowa:

that is their own version of opposition politics, lol

real clowns lol

(1) (Reply)

The Surest And The Best Means Of Transportation!! / Buhari Orders Own Aides, Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules / Ahmed Lawan Is APC Consensus Candidate For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.