Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Stretched Almost Beyond Limit. Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stretched Almost Beyond Limit. Help! (1053 Views)

Job Vacancies And Age Limit Conditions: Its Consequences On Job Seekers / Ye Group Limit Ed / Age Limit Of Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretched Almost Beyond Limit. Help! by orlando(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2006
All is well
Re: Stretched Almost Beyond Limit. Help! by ebubepaul(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2006
Brother u need jesus in yr life.Check d topic i pasted on BREAkthrough.Mail me and as the lord will through spirit there will b solutn in the MIGHTY name OF JESUS,amen!
Re: Stretched Almost Beyond Limit. Help! by bibibanwo: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2006
EBUBE HAS SAID IT ALL YOU NEED THE MASTER IN YOUR LIFE.
I WILL HELP YOU IN PRAYER AND TO ALL NAIRALANDERS I THINK WE SHOULD SHOW SOME LOVE TO THIS BROTHER.IT COULD HAVE WELL BEEN YOU
Re: Stretched Almost Beyond Limit. Help! by zealot(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2006
Orlando,
I must say I was heavily touched by your posting, sad but these things do happen.
I agree with the previous two response that you need the Lord JESUS in your life but i would love to go a little further, with some frank brotherly advice.
1. must u work with the SSS, cant u grab another job somewhere else and continue with your life, the worst thing that can happen to u now is for u to start feeling sorry for yoursef, no body said life would be easy. I really would like you to grab the dailies as often as you can lay your hands on it, bet u can get a well paying security or driver job(believing that u can drive),and while u are at it, u can start a part time programme with LASU, Dont make the mistake of depending on anybody. I also strongly advice that u get a computer trainning makes its easier to get these small jobs
2. Use whatever name thats on your WAEC result to fill any form or apply for any job, from now on that is ur new name.
3. be strong, and always know that u have the likes of me making silent prayers for you.

(1) (Reply)

Keep Up The Good Work! (need Help With A Sales/economics Job) / Free Money Online / Oceanic Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.