Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin (717 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin by aproko247: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
The drama between Triple MG artiste, Emma Nyra, and her label boss, Ubi Franklin is gradually taking new twists by the day.

In an interview with Golden Icon, the female single had sworn that she never dated Franklin, but in another interview with The Cable, the music executive claimed he had a romantic relationship with his artiste, which he regretted.

Franklin even said his affair with Emma Nyra negatively affected his life because “it really dealt me a big blow” and advised others not to try dating their subordinate because he said it is not good for business.

“Don’t ever have any intimate relationship with a girl you are working with,” he warned.

He narrated that, “I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend.

More here: http://www.aproko247.com/2015/04/21/i-dumped-emma-nyra-because-she-wasnt-a-wife-material-ubi-franklin/
Re: I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
After u don chop the another man wife grin
Re: I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin by iphanyiuma(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Like you needed an angel to tell you before you go know
Re: I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin by iphanyiuma(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
adeekiti:
After u don chop the another man wife grin
she too don sap another woman husband na person way don spend over 30 million for toto

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Emma Nyra Because She Wasn’t A Wife Material—ubi Franklin by sinaj(f): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Maybach

(1) (Reply)

Drama Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Owes N192,000 On Fake Designers(screenshot) / Desmond Elliot 'all Smiles' As He Receives His Certificate Of Return - Photos / (pix) Iceprince Zamani's Birthday Shout Out To Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.