Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years (12879 Views)

Breaking: Ex Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Freed / 3 Cameroon Men Jailed For 10 Years Over Boko Haram Joke / Egypt's Ousted President Morsi Jailed For 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by unclejb2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THESE ARE SANE COUNTRIES WHERE NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW
In Nigeria, some people feel they are above out constitution.

After May 29.......#Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by westreign(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
A lesson to all war mongers. A welcome development
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by Nicepoker(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Drsheddy:
This is the type of country where things are WORKING. I wish Nigeria will be like that one day.
u will regret being an egyptian citizen.
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by stevenakolo: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
I thought i was reading about Mubarak for a second. So Mubarak is still awaiting trial but Morsi is being quickly sent to jail. Not fair.
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by ogene007: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

1. it was clearly a joke , maybe until May 29 . The point I was trying to make was that an ex-president is being dealt with for past crimes - imposing Islamic laws ,etc . We all know Jonathan's hands are not clean either . When the truth about the corrupt practices and missing funds he has been accused of being involved with is exposed , i'll surely draw your attention to it.

2 Buhari has dismissed claims of imposing Islamic laws or Islamizing this country .Even looking at it - he has a christian vice president
Lets just hope that he steers clear of the explosive world of religious politics because it will not do anyone any good.

1 Like

Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by ApexTitan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Omo these Egyptians are harsh o. Morsi will forever regret he ran for power in 2011. 20 years for "excessive show of force". Dayum
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by Ahmeduana(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bonapart:
First to comment again after few weeks interval...
Serves you well sire...meanwhile the following should face the same fate:
Oba Akiolu , chief zulu Akiolu, PEJ...
Thank you
DON'T BUHARI WILL PASS THROUGH THAT WAY ALSO....
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by Bonapart(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

DON'T BUHARI WILL PASS THROUGH THAT WAY ALSO....
Buhari will be the first after his statement in 2011...
God is watching my brother
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by Bowaley17(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
This are sane countries,that shows nobody is above the law. Well I wish Nigeria save recovery...
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by onelife97: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Before the election that got Mr.Morsi elected as Egyptian president,there was a minister from israhell that said that Morsi could win the election but will not rule.The minister of course was one of the european invaders that called themselves jews.They were simply afraid of the Mulism brotherhood because of the Palestinians land that they stole and don't want to let it go.
And 2 years after Mr.Morsi came to power....well the rest is history.

Egyptians should have known better to let Mr.Morsi finish his term and let the good people of Egypt vote him out as we did recently in Nigeria.But no the greedy politicians in Egypt follow their jewnited states of gangster amorica with the mighty order from jewnited gangdom.

I weep for the future of the new generation of Egypt because it would take them decades to have peace.Ask the Libyans.

Of course Mr.Morsi was so wrong to have treated the jew slave Mubarak the way he was caged in court etc.

Now they are trying to pay him back in own coin but forgotten that Mr.Morsi was legally voted in as the president without any form of rigging.

smh for the egyptians.
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by moufan: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
what a stupid and nonsensical judgement, i believe oneday morsi is going to be reinstated as the real and democratic elected president of egypt insha ALLAH.
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by oyin3322(f): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
can dis happen in dis our own nation?

all is well! God bless my Nation!
Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by juman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Their present president is a dictator. He is persecuting the brothers for nothing.
But every dictator should know that God pass them.

الَّذِينَ قَالَ لَهُمُ النَّاسُ إِنَّ النَّاسَ قَدْ جَمَعُواْ لَكُمْ فَاخْشَوْهُمْ فَزَادَهُمْ إِيمَاناً وَقَالُواْ حَسْبُنَا اللّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

Those to whom hypocrites said, "Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them." But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, "Sufficient for us is Allah , and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs."
Quran 3.173

1 Like

Re: Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years by juman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oh God the Creator of heaven and earth we pray for our brothers:

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
The Sovereign of mankind.
The God of mankind,
From the evil of the retreating whisperer
Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind
From among the jinn and mankind."
Quran: Surat 114

Then We will save our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers
Quran 10:103

So We responded to him and saved him from the distress. And thus do We save the believers.
Quran 21:88

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senegal Election Results: Opposition's Diomaye Faye Leads Race For Presidency / U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco / Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.