Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Emotional Trauma Orekoya Parents Recall Their Agony Over Children's Kidnap - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emotional Trauma Orekoya Parents Recall Their Agony Over Children's Kidnap (537 Views)

Which One Of These TV Series Movies Can U Recall As The Best? / Do U Remember This Film.. Share Ur Most Emotional Nd Favorite Moment / I Need Educative And Emotional Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Trauma Orekoya Parents Recall Their Agony Over Children's Kidnap by Brainix: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
The parents of the three Orekoya children kidnapped by their newly employed nanny, Funmilola Adeyemi alias Mary Akinloye, Adeleke and Adebisi Orekoya, are yet to recover from the emotional trauma they faced when their kids were abducted.

Tough the children have since been recovered from their abductors, their parents still have a deja vu feeling of what could have happened and Adeleke has advised parents to devote more time to their children instead of making their work the focus of their attention.

Speaking to journalists at their Lawanson, Surulere home, Lere Orekoya recounted the circumstances that led to the abduction of their children:

"We got our first nanny from OLX and she stayed with us for more than two years until she decided she wanted to leave.

We got the second one who spent three months and told us she wanted to go and spend Easter holidays at her home town and we realised she was not coming back again.

It was then we decided to subscribe for another one who spent less than two days when she perpetrated this evil. We cannot charge OLX because it was only a platform for you to meet or transact any business.

We ought to have done thorough check before we finally accommodated her.

My advice to parents is that they should devote more time to their children and concentrate less on their work. As a family, we are trying to see if their mother can revert to a full time wife to be closer to the children.

We have had discussions about that and as a family, decisions on the best way to go cannot be taken in a jiffy when you are going through a problem."

For Adebisi, she had nightmares and could not sleep when the kids were in the hands of their abductors.

"I was only praying to God because I knew He has never disappointed me. I could not sleep for the eight days they were gone. It was not easy for me because whenever I sat down, I began to think, 'how could I lose three children at a time? Only me, children must come back.'

I cried all the time. I only able to sleep when I saw my children."

visit- www.houseoftwitch..com for more information.

Re: Emotional Trauma Orekoya Parents Recall Their Agony Over Children's Kidnap by jackymfon: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Glory be to God

(1) (Reply)

B.O.O.: Bureau Of Otherworldly Operations Movie News / NEWS Insidious: Chapter 3 Movie / Urgent Assistance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.