Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! (798 Views)

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by tjfulloption(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
if this young man can trek from Lagos to abuja to celebrate the victory of Gen. Buhari, then I will trek from kebbi to Abuja in celebration for the release of our chibok abducted girls.#bringbackourgirlsnow

Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by dunkem21(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Seconded.

I will trek from France to join you in kebbi ..before we move on.

#BringBackOurSistersNow ..
Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by imbless: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lols ,my grand ma said said she will crawl from PH to abuja if the chibok girls are released.
Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by rabbuy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided owk.na if this thread makes frontpage I will trek from my house to mars...
Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by PPAngel(f): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
The age of deceit and lies
Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by testarossa: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
@ least , a much more reasonable cause.
Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sharap jare. Can't u think of something else like u will kill yourself or drown in the lagoon? The feat of walking has been achieved, do something else o jare
Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
You need to 1st trek from Kebbi to Anambra to correct your topic.
Re: I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released! by couragekebs(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
mumu u wise?

(1) (Reply)

With The People Behind Me I Will Win — Ikpeazu / BREAKING-US Daily Beast Links Tinubu To Heroin Drug Ring In 90s / 'chibok Girls' Not Part Of Rescued Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.