Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Xenforo Licensed Forum For Sale. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Xenforo Licensed Forum For Sale. (1195 Views)

Help With Xenforo Please / Installing Xenforo On Localhost / Paying 6k For Installing Xenforo Skin For My Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenforo Licensed Forum For Sale. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi, I have a Xenforo licensed forum for sale. I bought the license and installed it last year on July. I can no longer keep up with it because of my other commitments. The site have not many traffic but the ones that visit are 98 percent organic (Google).
The site is currently running of Ssd cloud vps using Nginx server, well optimized for speed by me.
Takey a look on the website if you are interested @ http://campusng.com
Price - N 40,000 (every single files including my configuration, domain name and the Xenforo license). Please reply this thread if you are interested.
Thanks.
Re: Xenforo Licensed Forum For Sale. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Still up for sale, indicate if you are interested asap.
Re: Xenforo Licensed Forum For Sale. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 04, 2015
The offer is still on but I may pull it off after today. Let me explain this very well.
Xenforo is a very good paid license forum price - $140 plus $50 installation service ( if you don't know how to). That's roughly N40,000.
If you visit the website, you will see that I edited it to make it very fast plus in is running on a secured and optimized Nginx server, with memcached installed, sendmail enabled and numerous other installation. The forum currently have over 800 post ad is not doing bad in search engine.
Everything is running including ads addon, just copy your ads code and paste. If you don't have Adsense account, just apply with the website, I think the forum have every requirements to get you accepted by Google Adsense account if you need one.
How much is the forum earning? - little.
Why are you selling it? - I need some cash NOW yo fund advertising of another project so I decided to sacrifice this one.
Am I guaranteed to make money with this forum? - No, but if you put some effort on the content, there is a greater change of covering the investment in the next few months. The forum is not doing bad in search engine, that's what I can authoritatively tell you.
Finally - the price have been reduced to N35,000 but the forum is worth 100,000 believe me.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.
Re: Xenforo Licensed Forum For Sale. by ProGSM(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2015
HI, lets talk about your Xenforo.

(1) (Reply)

Register And Get Paid For Referrals And Reviews / My thoughts / MTN Gives Free Data On Beta Talk And Truetalk After Recharging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.