Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran (7137 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2015
YOU GET WHAT YOU SAY - Friday, May 22nd.
Bible Reading: Mk 11:22-23

The principles that the Holy Spirit wants you to learn from this text are listed here.
(i) In asking be clear enough.
(ii) The state of your heart will determine whether you will receive what you are praying for or have prayed for.
(iii) To receive what you pray for, you must work upon your heart to come into agreement with what you have said in prayer. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh (Mat 12:24). Most of the time, our hearts do not agree with what we are asking for and due to this we do not receive what we have asked for.
(iv) Your heart must first be trained to come into agreement with your mouth. Faith comes into your heart by hearing the word of God.
(v) Take time to eat the word of God so that the word may dwell in you richly and you may then be able to declare from the abundance of that the word in your heart.
(vi) Take time to pray, both in understanding and in the spirit to strengthen your heart for that is where faith comes from.

Prayer: O Lord cancel all negative things that I have said and replace them with the positive.

Confession: From today having known the truth I resolve to be using my mouth to say good things, never evil.
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2015
Keky:

The principles that the Holy Spirit wants you to learn from this text are listed here.
(ii) The state of your heart will determine whether you will receive what you are praying for or have prayed for.
(iii) To receive what you pray for, you must work upon your heart to come into agreement with what you have said in prayer. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh (Mat 12:24). Most of the time, our hearts do not agree with what we are asking for and due to this we do not receive what we have asked for.
(iv) Your heart must first be trained to come into agreement with your mouth. Faith comes into your heart by hearing the word of God.
(v) Take time to eat the word of God so that the word may dwell in you richly and you may then be able to declare from the abundance of that the word in your heart.
(vi) Take time to pray, both in understanding and in the spirit to strengthen your heart for that is where faith comes from.

Prayer: O Lord cancel all negative things that I have said and replace them with the positive.

Confession: From today having known the truth I resolve to be using my mouth to say good things, never evil.
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Nobody: 11:42am On May 22, 2015
Keky:

great work
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2015
CANCELLING WRITTEN EVIL CODE - Saturday, May 23rd.
Bible Reading: Isaiah 10:1-4.

The passage shows that there are people who decree evil against God's people and constantly write grievous things contrary to the purpose of God for their lives. You may say you have no enemy because you are not thinking or planning evil concerning anybody, but what of those that are busy, planning and scheming evil against you. What of those that are envying you to the extent that they don't mind doing anything to bring you down from that exalted and peaceful state you are.

Deut 29:29 says whatever is hidden belongs to God, but that which is revealed belongs to you and your children.

Now that you know there are people who are busy planning your fall or even your death, are you going to leave them alone to continue their work?

For what purpose do evil people write these grievous things?
(i) To turn aside the needy from judgements.
(ii) To oppress and make sure you do not get your right.
(iii) To make you their perpetual slave.
(iv) To steal your destiny.

Who are people who write grievous things?
(i) Those that practise witchcraft.
(ii) Those that use occultic power.
(iii) Those who have authority and power over others and are using them to control or intimidate others (John 11:22) for instance Herod.
(iv) Those who have spiritual powers and authority over your life when offended (Jer 22:30).
(v) Evil decrees could be self inflicted as the case of the Gibeonites - Josh 9:21-27

Where they write there evil decrees on?
(i) On the earth Jer 22:30, /Jericho Josh 7:26.
(ii) On heavenly bodies Joshua 10:12-13.
(iii) In the air.
(iv) Satanic family register.

However, whatsoever that has been written against you contrary to the plan of God has been cancelled by the work our Lord Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary.

Col 2:14 says; Blotting out the handwritting of ordinance that was against us, which was contrary that was against us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross.

Gal 3:13-14 too declares; Christ hath redemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentile through Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

It has been cancelled, but you must place a demand upon these words in your life through self-deliverance prayers or prayers of anointed men of God.

Prayer: (i) In the name of Jesus I remove, every hand of principalities and powers away from my destiny (ii) Every written evil code that is against me, let the blood of Jesus wipe them away. (iii) I decree that all God has written concerning me this day, this month, this year, to begin to come to pass in Jesus name. (iv) Declare the good promises of God which He has written concerning you.

Confession: All written evil codes against my life and destiny have been wiped off today. They cannot be seen again neither can they have impact upon my life.
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 23, 2015
Keky:

pastor
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2015
BEWARE OF FAULT FINDERS- Sunday, May 24th.
Bible Reading: Mk 7:2.

There are people who are going nowhere and they wouldn't want someone else to in either.
These set of people don't make things happen; rather they watch things happen.
Such people have an eye to spot black in the white or pinpoint a hole within a wall.
They are so much attached to old ways of doing things.
They prefer the old than the new.
They are far to see (Pha-ri-see).
They get themselves into such situation through the exalted half-baked knowledge which they think they have (Rev 3:17).
They are not teachable, their hearts are like concrete.
They don't attempt something new;they even dissuade others from doing new things.
They are traditionalistic, not supernaturalist or spiritual.
You need to read the characteristics of these people in Matt 24, so that you can identify them when you see them.
If you want to do anything good or achieve your destiny you dare not listen to them or allow them around your life or else you will end up like them. That is why the scripture says that blessed is the man who does not stand, walk or sit with them (Ps 1).
Remember your company determines your destiny.
They are like Sanballat and Toblah in the book of Nehemiah.
They are doing what they know to do because they fear that you may want to take their positions.
But they will not prosper in their assignments in your life in Jesus name.
Such people must be handled the way prophet Nehemiah handled Sanballat and Toblah. That is by continuing your assignment but settling a guard to watch against them in prayers.

Prayer: (1) Every man that Satan has hired to discourage of from advancing in my assignment, let them be destroyed in Jesus name. (2) Every satanic prophet that has been consulted as Balam was consulted against Israel, Father, turn his counsel against me to nought.

Confession: Fault finders in my life shall proceed no further. Their end has come like those of Jannes and Jambre. As Nehemiah finished his assignment I shall finish my assignment with joy in Jesus name. (Neh 6:15-16)
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2015
ELIZABETH'S FULL TIME CAME - Monday, May 25.
Bible Reading: Lk 1:57.

You shall give birth to your dreams. There are three types of season in giving birth to a dream, these are;
NO TIME which means time of barrenness
HALF-TIME which means time of abortion/miscarriage
FULL-TIME which means time of giving birth.

The challenges facing you is because you are in the full-time of giving birth to your destiny.
The reason for pain in travailing is to show us that there is a war between full time and delivery. Because most children of God do not know this, they give up and allow themselves to die in the labour room of destiny. You will not die in the labour room of destiny.

The revelation of what happens between the full-time and delivery is seen in Revelations 12:1-5.

(i) Satan usually opposes birth to cause still birth, (your dream or destiny will not end as a still-birth in Jesus name).
(ii) Or destroy the child of destiny in order to destroy the joy of seeing the delivery your dream and cause you a pain in the heart.

But it does not matter what the devil is doing, you shall bring forth your child of destiny because the Lord will help you, as he helped Elizabeth.
Isaiah 49:13-22 says, you will sing because God shall comfort and have mercy on you.

In Lk 1:35 the bible says the light power of the Most High will overshadow you to empower you to birth your prophetic destiny.
As people rejoiced with Elizabeth in Lk. 1:58 people shall rejoice with you.

Prayer: 1. I declare that my set time of favour and help has come. 2. In the name of Jesus by the help of the Holy Spirit, I give birth to my child of destiny.

Confession: The word of God says there shall be none barren or suffer miscarriage among the children of Israel, therefore as a spiritual Israelite by faith, I shall not suffer barrenness. My destiny will not come at half time which represents time of abortion or miscarriage, in Jesus name. As Elizabeth's full-time came to give birth my own full-time too has come to give birth to my child of destiny. The power of the Most High is upon me to bring to birth my dreams in Jesus name.
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by coded01: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Keky...Continue...
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
PUNCTUATE YOUR DAY WITH THANKSGIVING.

TEXT: "Rejoice in the Lord always again I say rejoice." (Phil. 4:4)

One of the greatest lesson, we must learn as Christians in the life of Paul the apostle is the attitude of gratitude, while tied in the worst prison he wrote a letter to the philippians telling them to rejoice, he repeated it again, I say rejoice Phil 4:4.

That's what we call the attitude of gratitude and you've got to have it if you are going to survive and overcome. Though they locked Paul up but they couldn't keep him down.

Rom. 8:28 says "all things work together for good to those who love Him and who called according to His purpose".
When you are in the center of your God given purpose, you can smile in the storm, because you know and you absolutely know you are coming out on top.

David said in Ps. 119:164 seven times a day I will praise thee. Punctuate your day with them because praise gets your eyes off the problem and unto the problem solver. It changes your focus from what's wrong to what's possible.

Ps.100:4 If you want to come into God’s presence the Bible tells you to enter His gates with thanksgiving. When you reach up to Him and say you love Him, you need Him; He picks you up and carries you through the rough places. He holds you close to Himself and Whispers His love for you. The strength you need to overcome and the attitude you need to keep on moving can only be cultivated in the climate of gratitude and continual thanksgiving.

SHALOM!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by coded01: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2015
God Bless...
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2015
FORGIVE THEM, AND LET IT GO!
Text: "Pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you" (Mathew 5:44 NKJV).

An unforgiving attitude can keep you from moving forward in life. So isn't it time you get serious about forgiving the one who hurt you? You say, "But then they'll have got away with it." judge; you're not. Remember, your critics are making decisions about you based on limited information, God knows the truth and He will deal with your detractors in His own time. By trying to defend yourself and prove them wrong, you're stepping into territory that belongs exclusively to God.

The Bible says; "Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honourable. Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone... never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back, "says the Lord. Instead," If your enemies are hungry, feed them. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals of shame on their heads. "Don't let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good" (Romans 12:17-21 NLT).

Satan's goal is to get you all tied up in knots and steal your peace. Don't play into his hands! Christ, your example, prayed for those who drove the nails into His hands: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:24 KJV). Your enemies may think they're smart, but often they're acting in ignorance. Don't come down to their level by retaliating. Forgive them, and let it go.

SHALOM!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2015
WHO IS THIS LORD?

This is the question the enemies always want to ask his legally captured captives any time they demand their release.
But the Lord was introduced in Psalm 24:7
Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be lifted up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
He is the great King
The Lord, strong and mighty
The Lord victorious in battle
The Redeemer of Israel
The Holy one of Israel
The One who parted the sea
He is the one who killed the firstborn children of Egypt

The same God will show up and plead your case and deliver you from the terrible grip of the enemy in Jesus name.
It is the practice of the enemy not to want to release his captives especially when the captive has been serving the good cause of the wicked according to the statement in Isaiah 14:12, 17 and Jeremiah 50:33.

Wherever the wicked has held you bound the same God of Israel will arise and show up and fling open the gates that have held you bound in Jesus name even if you have walked yourself into the hands of the enemy, as the Israelites did.

You shall be delivered. ONLY trust in the Lord.
The captive of the mighty shall be delivered according to Isaiah 49:24-25.
This month is your month of DELIVERANCE, even though you might have been a legally captured captive through evil dedication, parental curse or self inflicted curses, THIS IS YOUR SEASON OF DELIVERANCE AND YOU WILL HARVEST REST ON EVERY SIDE IN JESUS NAME.

SHALOM!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2015
MAKE THE TREE GOOD

"Either make the tree good and it's fruit good, or make the tree rotten and it's rotten, because a tree is known by its fruit." (Mathew 12:33)

What seed do you have within you? You ought to answer this question sincerely if you tend to live a life pleasing unto God. What makes a tree is its seed; the quality of the seed determines the quality of the fruit the tree will produce.

The scripture testifies against all man that we all came from bad seed. It is therefore a normal thing for a normal man to misbehave, to think evil thoughts because he does not have the capacity to do better. It says, "for all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God". (Romans 3:23) We all came out from contaminated seed.

Meanwhile, the reason Jesus came was to give you a new seed; He came to give you the capacity to think and act like God in this world. Jesus came to give you a new birth, the experience that will give you a new status entirely. The Bible says, "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin for its seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." (1John 3:9)

SHALOM!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
BREAKING FREE- Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015.

The decisions we make today don't simply affect ourselves; they affect our children and the generations to come.

Some of us today, suffer as a result of the decision or mistakes made by people who came before us.

Even the Bible talks about how the iniquity of the father are passed from one generation to another and now, the results of those choices are now showing up in our lives today. But you can change things around you.

You can be the one to choose the blessing and not the curse. One step to overcome this generational curses is to recognize what you're dealing with and identify it.

Don't ignore it, don't try to sweep it under the rug and hope that it will go away, it won't. If you're lazy and undisciplined, don't make excuses, just admit it and say "I'm going to deal with this", if you don't treat other people with honor and respect, don't try to convince yourself that everything is okay. Admit it and deal with it.

Swallow your pride, confess your weakness and get the help you need so you can be free.
Confess your faults to one another and pray that you may be healed.

SHALOM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
BECOMING GOD'S BEST FRIEND (1) - Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015.

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:10 AKJV)

God wants us to be His Best Friend. Our relationship with God has many aspects. To Us God is our creator, Maker, Judge, Redeemer, Father, Savior, Lord, Master and much more.

But the most shocking truth is that God wants us to be His friend. In Genesis, we saw God's relationship with man; it was a relationship of friends before the devil came to cause a separation, but because of His love for Us, He sent Jesus(His only begotten Son) to restore us back to our former relationship with Him.

We were made to continually live in God’s presence, but after the great fall of man, the relationship between God and man was lost. God invite us to enjoy friendship and fellowship of the Trinity with; Our Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Knowing and loving God is our greatest and being known and loved is God's greatest pleasure.

There are ways through which we could become God's best friends;

1. Through constant conversation with Him.
2. Through continual meditating on the Word of God.
3. Desire fellowship with God more than anything else.
4. Choose to obey God in faith.
5. Choose to be honest with God.

SHALOM!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2015
BECOMING GOD'S BEST FRIENDS (2) - Thursday, 24 December 2015.

Prov 3:30, James 4:8.

Like any friendship, you must work at developing friendship with God. It won't happen by accident. If you want a deeper and closer relationship with God, you must learn to continually open up to Him.

1. Through Constant Conversation;

You can't get close to God by just attending church once every week or having a quiet time. Friendship with God is built by sharing all your experiences with Him.

God wants more than a daily exercise with Him. He wants to be included in every problem and even every thought.

2. Through Continual Meditation;

A second way to establish a friendship with God is by thinking about His word throughout the day. This is called meditation.

Meditation is often misunderstood as some difficult, mysterious rituals practiced by isolated monks and mystics. But meditation is simply focused thinking.

When you think of God's word over and over, that's meditation. You have to value God's Word above everything else.

3. Choose to be honest with God;

The first building block of friendship is honesty, God doesn't expect you to be perfect, He wants you to be completely honest with him. If perfection was a requirement for friendship with God, we would never be friends with him.

SHALOM!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
MAKING YOUR WORDS WORK FOR YOU - Monday, 28 December 2015.

God didn't create us to be average, He didn't create a mediocre, and He didn't make us to get barely by.

We were created to excel and be the head. Your words and thought play a significant role in your life; one of the best way to improve yourself is by your words.

You are what you say, The Bible also confirms it that "We'll eat the fruit of our words". Our words set the direction for our lives, the scripture also says "With our tongue, we can either bless our life or we can curse our life".

You believe your words more than you believe anyone, think about it, your words go out of your mouth and they come right back into your ears.

It is very important to get in a habit of declaring good things over our lives every day.

As you speak affirmatively about yourself, you'll be amazed to discover that you are getting strong emotionally and spiritually and that image on the inside is changing for the better.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2015
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW JESUS! - Tuesday December 29, 2015.

"Don't you know Me...?" (John, 14:9)

A fascinating encounter took place between Jesus and Philip. When Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father"... Jesus answered:" Don't you know Me, Philip, even after I have been among you for such a long time?" (vv.8-9 NIV).

There's a lesson here for all of us. You can go to church regularly, serve on the board and sing in the choir, yet not really "know" the Lord. To truly know someone, you must spend time with them, sharing and opening your heart. In other words, the relationship must become your top priority. The Bible says, "He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel" (Psalm 103:7 NKJV). Israel knew God's acts because they were observers, whereas Moses knew His ways because he was intimate with Him. Israel saw what God did; Moses was close enough to understand His thinking and why He did what He did.

Three times Jesus asked Peter, [b]"Do you love Me?"
(John 21:15 NKJV). The first two times Peter answered, "Yes." The third time, frustrated by the question, he answered, "Lord, You know that I love You" (v. 17 NKJV). Note the words, "Lord, You Know." You can fool others, and even yourself, but the Lord knows the quality of your love for Him.

Today His desire is to draw you closer to Himself. Are you available?

SHALOM!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2015
FORGIVENESS - Wednesday, December 30 2015.

Forgiveness is the intentional voluntary process by which a victim undergoes a change in feelings and attitudes regarding an offence i.e letting go off negative emotions such as revenge with an increased ability to wish the offender well.

Forgiveness is different from the following;

1. Condoning: Failing to see the action as wrong and in need of forgiveness excusing the offender.

2. Excusing: Not holding the offender as responsible for the action.

3. Pardoning: Granted by a representative of society i.e Judge.

4. Forgetting: Removing the awareness of the offence from consciousness.

5. Reconciliation: Restoration of relationship.

All these aforementioned are good and very okay but cannot be compared with the act of forgiveness. When you learn forgiveness and begin to apply it in your daily living, you will be more happy and healthy. (It helps in preventing Cardiovascular and nervous system diseases).

Forgiveness is a slow process and not a one time choice. In conclusion, you have not forgiven a person until you have freedom towards the person.

SHALOM!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2015
SECURING GOD'S PRESENCE - Thursday, December 31st 2015.

And the patriarchs moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him. (Acts. 7:9)

The greatest asset of anyone is the presence of God.

The consciousness of His presence gives you confidence to face the more formidable opposition and be sure of a victorious walk into destiny.

When God is with you, everything the devil plans to frustrate you with will end up working for your favor. It was God's presence that secured Joseph's destiny and ensure that Joseph got to his destination in life.

Moses embraced the presence of God as his greatest asset to accomplishing his divine assignment.

When you embrace and secure His presence, you are sure to have Comfort in the midst of trials, Courage to overcome life challenges (Deut. 20:1), Strength to pursue and accomplish the goals God set for you (Gen. 28:15), and guidance to your destination safely & speedily (Ps. 32v8).

God's presence will be activated upon your life as you enter the new year, when you are in God’s will and actively obeying His commandments. Make it your pursuit to secure God's presence daily in your life in the coming year.

God Bless You and Happy New year.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2016
THE GIFT OF ETERNITY - Monday, January 4.

For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (Romans 5:10)

As the ultimate free gift of God's grace, Jesus was given for us (dying for our sins): "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all" (Romans 8:32). Moreover, He was given for us to be given to us (that He might express His life in and through us).

We began as enemies of God. Certainly, we were lost and condemned. Yet, our situation was even worse than that. Our lives worked against the purposes and plans of God: "And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works" (Col. 1:21). Our evil thoughts and activities set us against the Lord in both mind and deed.

The only way that we could become the friends of God was for Jesus to be given as a sacrifice for us. "When we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son."

The Lord has to deal with our dual problem of sin and unrighteousness." For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him " (2 Corinthians 5:21). The Father graciously placed our sins on His son that He might give His righteousness to us. For all who would believe in Christ, this brought the precious gift of reconciliation (the turning of enemies into friends).

Even after this rich grace of reconciliation, the Lord has "much more" yet to give us. "For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life."

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2016
DEALING WITH THE STRONG MAN - Wednesday, January 6 2016.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Eph 6:12)

Strongman of the world hold people captives, they exercise evil power and authority over them. They tame, delay, destroy and place hold on the lives of those under their trap. Dealing with the strongman of your life needs different strategies. The most important thing is to develop a hearing ear in the spirit.

Note that in the life of Moses, in dealing with the strongman in Egypt. He employed different strategies, the first strategy, was that He targeted the water of the land, water is life. He dealt with the spirit of water in the land and turned the water to blood.

The spirit of water would have debarred him from enjoying the divine attention of God. There is power in the blood. Any water that is giving your strongman power and life, through strategic prayer you can turn it into the blood that has efficacy over all powers.

The next strategy was the human agents and indeed all the people under Pharoah. Moses used lice and boils to attack them, these two instruments gives discomfort and pain. If you allow your strongman to enjoy giving you what you are supposed to give him, then there is a great problem. Avail yourself with the Word of God and power to deal with the strongman.

Do not allow him to get rid of you. Instead, rain fire and brimstone on him and it shall be well with you.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
YOU'RE PROTECTED FROM EVIL - Thursday, January 7th.

"Hide me in the shadow of your wings." (Psalms 17:8 NIV).

Here are three ways you can open yourself up to the power of evil:

1) By Choice: The author of "The Satanic Bible", Anton Lavey, said, "A successful witch or wizard must first surrender totally to satan." You're probably wondering what kind of person would say or do such a thing. But the fact is, God gives each of us a free will capable of surrendering to Christ or to satan. Paul writes, "Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves... so... present your (bodies) as slaves of righteousness" (Romans 6:16, 19 NKJV).

2) By unrestricted indulgence: When any natural desire is indulged to excess, it can become an addiction and a force of destruction. Now, let's be clear here: addiction doesn't mean someone is demon possessed. Many Christians battle stubborn habits, and Christ has promised to set them free (John 8:32). When you were saved, Christ moved in and satan moved out, because Christ won't live in a building with the devil.

3) By dabbling in the occult: God told Israel that those who put there trust in mediums were to be cut off from the community (Leviticus 20:6). Ever wonder why spiritual mediums can't pick the right lottery number, win a fortune and feed the starving masses? Because they're fake, that's why! Speaking of satan, Jesus said, "There is no truth in him... he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44 NKJV). Don't mess with the power of darkness. The only true guidance that comes from a star comes from Jesus, "the Bright and Morning Star" (Revelation 22:16 NKJV)

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2016
ENRICHED IN EVERYTHING - Friday, January 8th.

"Grace be unto you and peace from God or father and from the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God always on your behalf for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ. That in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance and in all knowledge " (1Cor. 1:3-5)

One of the many definitions of Grace is "Help" i.e. Divine assistance or free gift, something which you don't have to labor for, which has been paid for by another. Then according to vs 4 of our text, Apostle Paul was saying God has bestowed upon us help, divine assistance, or free gift, this free gift that our Lord Jesus Christ has given to us is just not in one aspect or realm of life but in "Everything". Spiritual, Physical, Material and Emotional/Whatever blessing of God you desire, you are already enriched with them.

"Therefore let no man glory in me for all things are yours" (1Cor. 3:21-22)

Therefore, come out of that feeling of emptiness and lack and believe what the word of God said about you. However, for you to know those things that have been freely given to you, you need to be filled with the Spirit of God (1Cor. 3:9-16). And you cannot claim what you don't know. As the Holy Spirit begins to reveal them to you then you can claim them by faith. I pray that the testimonies of those things which has been given to you will be confirmed in your life this month and that you will not come behind in any of the blessing of God in Jesus name. (AMEN)

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2016
The Soldier, The Athlete And The Farmer! - Monday, January 11.

(2 Tim. 2:3-13). In verses 3-7 of this scripture, Paul offers us three images.

The first image is that of the soldier (vs 3-4). Vs. 3 tells you to "endure hardship." The soldier must ensure hardship and doesn't get entangled in the affairs of the world. That is why you must run from sin and worldliness and pursue daily holiness!

The second image is that of the athlete(vs 5). To win the prize, an athlete must discipline himself to play by the rules. If he/she doesn't play by the rules, he/she is disqualified. That is why you must NEVER deviate from the standard of the Word of God! Don't always seek for an advice! Seek for a Word from God! An advice can be well crafted outside the Word!

The third image is that of the farmer(vs6-7). The farmer must focus on the future harvest. He can't just plant the seed and walk away. He must plant and water and wait. No matter the difficulties, a farmer does not quit if his/her eyes are fixed on the future harvest!

As soldiers, we must focus on pleasing the Lord alone.
As athletes, we must play by the rules that God lays down.
As farmers, we must work with an eye to the future and wait!

SHALOM!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2016
THE WAY OUT - Tuesday, January 12.

TEXT: (Ps. 59:2, Phil. 4:6).

There is a way that seemeth right before the sinner, but the end thereof is destruction.

In any situation you find yourself, it is a way that could lead to any place. Any word you proclaim will lead to a place. Your life is a way, our destiny is a way, your talent is a way, your life is a way, all things that you do is a way that leads to a particular place. When Jesus said; I am the way, He is the way to eternity, a way to enjoy all the benefits that are kept for those who walk in the way out.

In any situation you find yourself, there is always a way out. It is not everybody that have access to the way out. When Joseph was in the prison, He knew there was a way out. When Jonah was swallowed in the sea by the fish, that fish was the way out.

A life without Jesus is a life without the way out. The way out is your decision, your mindset, your determination, your purposefulness and your desire is God.

The Bible says; that the way of the ungodly shall perish. Are you Godly or are you in the side of God, following Him daily in your closet and in public? The eyes of God is upon you, He watches where you go and what you do.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2016
THE PRINCIPLES OF LIFE AND SEED - Wednesday, January 13.

(Text; Gal. 6:7, Gen. 26:12, Ps. 37:1-3).

One of the things stopping you from living your best life is selfishness.

Selfishness can also be called self-centeredness; this is when you want the world to revolve around you alone. But if you really want to be successful you must learn to be a giver. The Bible tells us "Whatsoever a man sow he shall reap". The law of sowing works irrespective of culture, religion or believe. Part of the things they Bible emphasizes on is giving.

Sow seeds in the lives of people, seeds doesn't necessarily have to be money, you can sow a smile, prayer, compassion and advice. If you want to reap happiness, then you sow happiness by making other people happy. If you want to be financially blessed, start by sowing financially into the lives of others.

The reason many people are stagnant is because, they are not sowing, stop thinking about yourself alone.

If you want to solve your problem, help solve somebody else's problem. We as God’s people must learn to be seed-oriented than need-oriented.

Think about what seed you can sow to get out of that need.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2016
LIFE AT IT'S BEST - Thursday, January 14th.

"I have come that they may have life...to the full" John 10:10

Want the most rewarding life possible? Jesus gives us the formula; "Unless a grain of wheat is buried in the ground, dead to the world, it is never any more than a grain of wheat. But if it is buried, it sprouts and reproduces itself many times over. In the same way, anyone who holds on to life, just as it is destroys that life. But if you let it go, reckless in your love, you'll have it forever, real and eternal" John 12:24-25.

Paul knew that "death to the flesh" was so crucial to a victorious Christian life and it became the cry of his heart: Listen, "I gave up all that inferior stuff so I could know Christ personally, experience His resurrection power, be a partner in His suffering, and go all the way with Him..." Phil. 3:10

Want to be dwelt and energized by the force of the resurrection? Be willing to lay down:
1. Your will 2. Your desires 3. Your pride 4. Your independence

We are talking here about reaching the place where the only thing that matters is what God wants!
It's the exact opposite of all your natural instincts.

"How will I know when I have died to self? " You ask? Because you can criticize a dead man, walk on him, and he is not affected by it.
That's because he has moved to a higher dimension.

SHALOM!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2016
SPIRITUAL DEPTH - Friday, January 15th.

"That I may... become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him." Phil. 3:10 AMP

Storms reveal the depth and resilience of a tree's root system. When hard times come, we need more than just intelligence, we need spiritual depth, the kind Job the patriarch had. When the bottom dropped out of His world, Job said: "When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot has held fast to His path. I had kept His way and not turned aside. I have not departed from the command of His lips. I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food" (Job 23:10-12 NAS).

We need the spiritual depth of Paul, who, after praying 3 times for the horrible stake in his flesh to leave (the word translated 'thorn' sometimes referred to a pointed instrument, like a spear), and 3 times the Lord said No. In response, Paul said, "Most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me" (2Cor. 12:9 NKJV). Instead of looking for a way out, or throwing a pity party, Paul declared, I chose to go through this so that I can have the privilege of experiencing more of Christ's power working in my life". What a spiritual depth!

Don't you want what these people had, so that your spiritual life is such that you walk in step with God whether you feel good or not; whether you get a 'yes', or 'no', or 'wait', in answer to your prayers; even when you don't get your own way? Spiritual depth cannot be caught by osmosis, or merely be something on your wish list. It must become your all-consuming goal, and the highest priority of your life. Is it?

SHALOM
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2016
THE BLESSING IN ASKING - Monday, January 18th.

Text: 1Sam. 1:1-20

There is a great deal of power and authority in asking. Asking has some ingredients that makes things work, it needs consistency, persistence, insisting and constancy, focus, precision and faith. All these were exhibited in this verse of the Bible.

Hannah did not waver in her asking, she did not doubt the God that listens to the silent earing of the elect, she did not mind comments and distraction of men. All advices and suggestion of satan did not move her faith from the Almighty God.

Be informed that the asking was early in the morning; she worshipped God as seen in verse 19, in your own case did you consider that early morning worship and asking has greater power than waiting for a convenient time to ask from God.

Some people even believe that God is not wicked, He can answer them anytime. Your stand is right, but what do you think you can get through that? The last part of verse 20 stated that "Because I asked Him of the Lord".

The most difficult thing in Human life was given to her because she asked right. As you keep your faith into asking rightly from the Lord, difficult things would be easy to get and attain. Build up your faith in God and He will do you Good.

Your asking can be backed by vow or pledge; no one would force you to pay but the God that answers by fire will be waiting for your part of that agreement. Stay with God and keep asking according to His plan and purpose. It shall be well with you.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
THE EVIL POWER OF "NO" - Tuesday, January 19.

"But the princes of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia" (Dan. 10:13)

In life, some people were born to support your dream or vision, while some other by satanic manipulation will stand to oppose your dream. The Bible a great and effective doors has opened to you, but there are many adversaries. There are adversaries in life that are always saying "NO" to whatever breakthrough that may come your way.

Daniel embarked on twenty-one days fasting and prayer, and the very first day he started, the answer to his request was sent to him, but a power was saying "NO ENTRY" to the angel sent to deliver the message. If God had not sent a more powerful angel, Angel Michael, to rescue the situation, Daniel's breakthrough would have been resisted and aborted out rightly.

Beloved, it is possible that you have highlighted some things you want to achieve this year, and a power may as well be saying "no" to the fulfillment of those things but I see God sending His rescue angel on mission on your way as this year progresses in Jesus name.

Don't give up over your dream irrespective of whatever might be coming out of the enemy's camp. You will triumph in Jesus name.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran by Keky(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2016
FAMILY MATTERS - Wednesday, January 20, 2016.

"Don't sin by letting anger control you" Ephesians 4:26 NLT.

God doesn't deny us the right to our emotions, but He does hold us accountable for how we handle them. For example, it's never okay to abuse those He's entrusted to your care. Paul said "Don't sin by letting anger control you... anger gives a foothold to the devil".

Satan would like nothing better than to gain an entry point into your home, then turn it into a living hell. And every time you fly into your rage you lose ground to him.

Hot words don't result in cool judgment. Solomon said "A hot temper shows great foolishness" (Prov. 14:29 NLT). The key to managing your anger is in finding ways to express it so it doesn't end up in an explosion.

It's okay to share your feelings, but you must do it the right way. Ultimately, the issue is not about who's right or wrong, (or who can yell the loudest), it's about that's best for everyone. Nobody can be everything you want them to be, all the time. It's impossible to have a long term, loving relationship without learning to accept human weakness. So instead of dwelling on another's shortcomings, focus on your collective strength as a family. Clinical Psychologist, Dr Paul Pearsall says, "Most of us would give our lives for a family member. Yet too often we live our daily life as if we take our families for granted."

Learn to control your temper, your family's worth it. After all, who else loves you regardless of what you do? And where else can you find the comfort that comes from such a support system?

SHALOM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.