Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. (5734 Views)

How To Toss/talk To A Girl For The 1st Time / Still Have Not Gotten The AA Lady Im Looking For / Im In Love With Rocktation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
GUYS im not joking o im really serious, im in love with flawles, only the mention of her name is given me butterflies in my stomach, "the 1st time i saw her pic my heart just did ghen ghen lyk in Nollywood when smtin is about to happen, pls i dont know what to do becaus i know i have offended her but it was all out of love, i swear i have never felt like this before for any girl, even though i have not seen her or know anytin about but anytime i see her my body will just be doing me wine wine wine lyk someone catching cold, 'pls aunty lala247 and aunty Rokiatu ur younga broda is in love o, "nairalanders what should i do?
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by falconey(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
happy for you

This is what you will do: view her profile pic and grab your vaseline.

You even have bad taste.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by shakazuldadon: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
go n dye... sad
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GUYS im not joking o im really serious, im in love with flawles, only the mention of her name is given me butterflies in my stomach, "the 1st time i saw her pic my heart just did ghen ghen lyk in Nollywood when smtin is about to happen, pls i dont know what to do becaus i know i have offended her but it was all out of love, i swear i have never felt like this before for any girl, even though i have not seen her or know anytin about but anytime i see her my body will just be doing me wine wine wine lyk someone catching cold, 'pls aunty lala247 and aunty Rokiatu ur younga broda is in love o, "nairalanders what should i do?

Love is a beautiful thing smiley

Just let her know how u feel , and see what happens
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by THUNDER4real(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
AND?
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
falconey:
happy for you

This is what you will do: view her profile pic and grab your vaseline and stay touching something.

Lol u
When will u fall in love yeye
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Elslim: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Welcome to d MuMu club

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nawah oo, who release all this yabaleft patients enter nairaland this hot afternoon?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Love is a beautiful thing smiley

Just let her know how u feel , and see what happens
iv done dat o but she is just ignoring me. N its making me go crazy
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by prettyjo(f): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
your heart should also crush not just pound
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Briee(f): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
put a ring on it
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Mayb cuz ur doing it publicly sometimes u have to do things privately .. Infact we shouldnt even jnow u love her till u guys are dating self ..
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chai! So, the Virus eventually got to you!

She's been having loads of you guys. This won't help.
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by anidan(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Free to air. Dats wot I call dis
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Mayb cuz ur doing it publicly sometimes u have to do things privately .. Infact we shouldnt even jnow u love her till u guys are dating self ..
hm hm dats true o

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm dats true o
smiley
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Briee:
put a ring on it
a ring on what
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettyjo:
your heart should also crush not just pound
have u eva been inlove
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

smiley
thanks big sister

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who is flawles? Anyways good luck son. grin
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmm.... so bold from u... buh don't u think u need to draw ha attention with somethin more sensational... poems,composed music (if u know how to sing)... I think u shouldve studied her for a long time.. knowin d tins she likes .. den dropping d bombshell.. its all gud tho
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Who is flawles? Anyways good luck son. grin
flawles is the girl dat my heart has chosen, anyways thanks MA
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Did you hit your head on the wall or something? I think you should see a doctor for following in love on Nairaland just like that. This is 4th grader infatuation.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Mhizkel(f): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy married life in advancewink
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by dharay99: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
with flawless huh.?
I wish u safe journey.... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Tallesty1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Congrats flawlessgrin
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
all4naija:
Did you hit your head on the wall or something? I think you should see a doctor for following in love on Nairaland just like that. This is 4th grader infatuation.
guy im serious o
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Fratello(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tssh that ugly girl?
Bon Chance, Frere. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmmm.... so bold from u... buh don't u think u need to draw ha attention with somethin more sensational... poems,composed music (if u know how to sing)... I think u shouldve studied her for a long time.. knowin d tins she likes .. den dropping d bombshell.. its all gud tho
wow thanks
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fratello:
Tssh that ugly girl?
Bon Chance, Frere. smiley
THUNDA FIRE U 4 CALLING HER UGLY
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
your moniker & age is somehow.
dont you think you are too young for this now..why not concentrate on your books first, aim high,work hard & get whoever you want to have

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

your moniker & age is somehow.
dont you think you are too young for this now..why not concentrate on your books first, aim high,work hard & get whoever you want to have
actually with she by my side, d sky is my starting point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Whatsapp Hookup Group / Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! / Owerri Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.