Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding (32915 Views)

Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today / Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe / Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

Dunno... Ran into her at e-center sometime last year. She was still driving that same car.
You know that her b.f who was also in med school?

No. Heard of him tho' - some goody 2 shoes.

U didn't check her finger? lol

That Red Corolla - from her uncle according to rumours.

I liked her. she boned for me a lot.

U have a thing for medics mehn.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
segedoo:

No. Heard of him tho' - some goody 2 shoes.

U didn't check her finger? lol

That Red Corolla - from her uncle according to rumours.

I liked her. she boned for me a lot.

U have a thing for medics mehn.

Haha! DrAify should see this. grin

Anyways, she was really pretty. She's now growing old tho'. Something about women and age.
She didn't have that much appeal as it used to be back in school. Probably cuz old boy has seen lots of things. grin
I didn't see her fingers actually. She didn't look married tho'.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by MooreWays: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

100 % of yoruba people's wedding have their wife pregnant before going to church for white wedding. Yet they claim they worship God. Jesus wept for this kind of people.

That woman is already pregnant before walking into church with the intent of a clean mind. I bet GOd was never and will be in all this fvcking nigerian wedding.

Must ur women be pregnant before you marry them?

No wonder! They keep deceiving the gullible nigerians about christianity yet they are a big disgrace before God.

Yoruba people stop deceiving urself thinking u r deceiving God. Pregnant your wife before taking to the altar is total rubbish.

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
well u have just display to the world that u are a full blone bastard with this comment of urs. U are the saint abi? Why don't u liv God to do His work, why help God! Fool. U better get a job. Slave.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2015
PerfectFortune:

The article says Oba Otudeko was the Chairman of the occasion as well as a longtime family friend of the Ogunlewes.

He was never said to be the Bride's father.

The bride's Father paid for the wedding, he was never Mentioned. If the article is written by friends of Ogunlewes , the they have dishonored the bride's family
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 1:51am On Apr 22, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

100 % of yoruba people's wedding have their wife pregnant before going to church for white wedding. Yet they claim they worship God. Jesus wept for this kind of people.

That woman is already pregnant before walking into church with the intent of a clean mind. I bet GOd was never and will be in all this fvcking nigerian wedding.

No wonder! They keep deceiving the gullible nigerians about christianity yet they are a big disgrace before God.

Yoruba people stop deceiving urself thinking u r deceiving God. Pregnant your wife before taking to the altar is total rubbish.

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.

Do you know how many Igbo couple in their 50s we know in Atlanta, still Going to church to ask for fruit of the womb after menopause. We must test drive that womb.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by christopher123(m): 5:32am On Apr 22, 2015
dapsonlou:

Do you know how many Igbo couple in their 50s we know in Atlanta, still Going to church to ask for fruit of the womb after menopause. We must test drive that womb.

At the end you mentioned igbo ..and he told you he is not igbo

Yoruba and stupidity are just siamese twin
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by lamrose: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2015
spend the money my guy
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
crixtex:

Ours was worse wen d CLO position was given to a yoruba guy.. come see tribalism now..... Wen I worked at d airport for my IT come see how yoruba men dey do... even hausa pple dea cone dey fear dem... I swear if it was possible not to b in d same office wit dose tribalist I for happy ehn... They profess fake christianity.. look at dem dey dont go to churches dat has main concentration of oda tribes or wea d GO is not yoruba... dats tribalism for you....
hmm....thats bad

in our school days we had a friend who was dating this yoruba lady. during graduation she invited her parents for the celebration and introduced her guy to her parents. they asked her the tribe of the guy which she told them. there they told her any man she is bringing as husband must be yoruba.

that was how the relationship gradually died a slow death.

tribalism
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
christopher123:

tank u jare

dont mind the fukking idi0t.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by mikolo80: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2015
chai see as these people are sharing our money
anyway diaris God
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
manuelpepper:
hmm....thats bad

in our school days we had a friend who was dating this yoruba lady. during graduation she invited her parents for the celebration and introduced her guy to her parents. they asked her the tribe of the guy which she told them. there they told her any man she is bringing as husband must be yoruba.

that was how the relationship gradually died a slow death.

tribalism
Hahaha... so much for one Nigeria
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
christopher123:

Lmao
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by ademo1: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
U don't need to tell us ur tribe u dis idiotic bigot. U don't have to generalize ur stupidity. u need to hug transformer to quench ur irresponsible sentiment coming from ur dead brain. Learn how to talk in public, u r not fit to leave among human being. Don't be trabalistic because it won't take u anywhere. ..... Are u unhappy with the young man progress and wedding? If yes, u and ur generation will lack things of joy like this. Eranko lasan lasan ekeji aja
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

Haha! DrAify should see this. grin

Anyways, she was really pretty. She's now growing old tho'. Something about women and age.
She didn't have that much appeal as it used to be back in school. Probably cuz old boy has seen lots of things. grin
I didn't see her fingers actually. She didn't look married tho'.

Nah. Not goody2shoes! He didnt? couldn't have.
...sometimes I just choose to live in denial. lol

How has she aged? has anything sagged? wrinkled? she definitely didnt grow shorter, abi?

Yeah gals and ageing...na wa
Best bet is to marry a babe 7-10 yrs younger except she has genes and a mindset that slow ageing like mine 8-)
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
segedoo:

Nah. Not goody2shoes! He didnt? couldn't have.
...sometimes I just choose to live in denial. lol

How has she aged? has anything sagged? wrinkled? she definitely didnt grow shorter, abi?

Yeah gals and ageing...na wa
Best bet is to marry a babe 7-10 yrs younger except she has genes and a mindset that slow ageing like mine 8-)

Lol!
Do you know one Y.S who drove a new blue Honda? She was also a medic. cheesy
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

Lol!
Do you know one Y.S who drove a new blue Honda? She was also a medic. cheesy

Not sure. those initials dont ring a bell?
How long ago?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
segedoo:

Not sure. those initials don't ring a bell?
How long ago?

Oh well, they were both. In the same set. Can't mention her name here for privacy reasons. cheesy
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

Oh well, they were both. In the same set. Can't mention her name here for privacy reasons. cheesy

Of course not. She pretty?

so ur initial crush probably lives on the mainland. did u guys chat a lil bit?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
segedoo:

Of course not. She pretty?

so ur initial crush probably lives on the mainland. did u guys chat a lil bit?
Yeah!
Just the normal greetings. Nothing significant. smiley
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

Yeah!
Just the normal greetings. Nothing significant. smiley

I'm sure you were shocked when you saw her, then relieved and grateful she isn't your gal right now!!
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
segedoo:

I'm sure you were shocked when you saw her, then relieved and grateful she isn't your gal right now!!
I was indifferent. I was like see wetin I dey even trip for sef! lipsrsealed

The other girl is like a fam. We've known each other since childhood.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
chipmunkey:

I was indifferent. I was like see wetin I dey even trip for sef! lipsrsealed

The other girl is like a fam. We've known each other since childhood.

Gbam!
I know that feeling mehn. I guess we're just obsessed when we really like them and our hormones then make them look angelic.

lmao!
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2015
segedoo:

Gbam!
I know that feeling mehn. I guess we're just obsessed when we really like them and our hormones then make them look angelic.

lmao!
Blame it on the hormones. grin
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2015
christopher123:

Will come back and reply you Next Year when I have time
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
chipmunkey:

Blame it on the hormones. grin

Wetin dey make those things high sef?
#CrazyHormones
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2015
segedoo:

Wetin dey make those things high sef?
#CrazyHormones
lol! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / The 13 Popular Slogans Of Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.