Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Vfx Artist / Video Editor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Vfx Artist / Video Editor (1052 Views)

Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk / Please Who Will Teach Me How To Use Adobe Video Editor? / Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vfx Artist / Video Editor by mtwonder: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cool I'm vfx artist and also animator, about to release my first project 30 minute movie clip. here is the story a boy was born. In a village of kalaga and was race as super warior 1 day a beast attack a town the boy parents was from killing is people, but no one to fight back until the boy was back an avenge is race and took the mission to show is migty strength. and kill the beast but not knowing is just the begining. strictly stunts and realistic movie wait till is release no taste until the video is out. Sorry for the incovinients

(1) (Reply)

Become A Video Director And Editor / Painting / Adobe Photoshop Digital Painting Tutorial_afro Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.