Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) (872 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / 65 Countries That Drive On The Left Side Of The Road. 1 Country Will Shock You / 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
My taste, my choice, my own kettle of wahala grin

1 Like

Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
lmao!! oboy. the person driving this car should jx carry mechanic wherever he drives to.. shikina grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by akorlade(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
hope the bottom plate dey for side

1 Like

Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by Tallesty1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lmao!! oboy. the person driving this car should jx carry mechanic wherever he drives to.. shikina grin
Why??
Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by Babprosper20(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
i laf u, y u fit say those politicains dey use big cars wit big tires?? dem nr want their car to scratch, dem know say 9ja road nor good, nd yet dey keep eating our moni

1 Like

Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
D mekanik go open special acct wey I go dey pay into grin

1 Like

Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by ginawest(f): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
dats y I lyk some of d roads in lagos...dey will help u beautify ur car

1 Like

Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by Krak(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
If you want sentence this car to a quick and early death, then bring it to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Car He Wants To Drive On Nigerian Road (pishure) by prewtyjulie(f): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
I hope under d car is super padded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy A New Car / How Much Does A New Coastal Bus Cost? / Hilariou: Life Extinguisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.