Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Know Your Crew - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Know Your Crew (981 Views)

##you Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When...... / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Know Your Bride Price Now...... (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Crew by Benheart1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2006
Know your crew:

Check this, A Preacher said: "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river". And the congregation cried, "Amen!" "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river". And the congregation cried, "Amen!" "And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river". Again the congregation cried, "Amen!" The preacher sat down. The deacon then stood up & said: "For our closing hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn book and sing, 'We shall drink from that river'". The congregation screamed: Halleluiah
Re: Know Your Crew by dabby(f): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2006
nice one. very good joke
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Seal / Standup Comendian / New Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.