Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered (24074 Views)

Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator / Photos From El-rufai's Campaign Rally Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Obviously, He did.

shocked shocked shocked
Some people are animals in human skin
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by rastamouse: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Life is no more valued in this country angry
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by davidque007(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Young03:
Gud 4 him

i mean sorry 4 d family

Your comment is unbelievable, are u human at all, where is your human sympathy? You don't even know the deceased, yet u chose to be this cold and heartless. I feel sorry for u
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked shocked shocked
Some people are animals in human skin
Apparently... You're right.
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Samirana360(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Young03:
Gud 4 him
[s]
Young03:
Gud 4 him
[/s]
Young03:
Gud 4 him
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Apparently... You're right.

SMH
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na wa for this politicians o
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by tayork(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
could this be true?
If true, Rest in peace!
I just hope they won't blame it on Jonathan...(or PDP).
Be wise,who else who we blame than someone in pdp, it just too obvious,that assassination now
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by efilefun(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Muslims synonymous killings.... finish
You are a fool so those killing in South Africa are Muslim too Get a life

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Bonapart(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
efilefun:
You are a fool so those killing in South Africa are Muslim too Get a life
see mumu... you want to use SA to justify boko haram, el qaeda, el shabaab, Isis, fulani herds men...
An average Muslim is a terrorist that include you bigot
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by efilefun(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bonapart:
see mumu... you want to use SA to justify boko haram, el qaeda, el shabaab, Isis, fulani herds men...
An average Muslim is a terrorist that include you bigot
I am proud to be a Muslim it's better you get a life before you die of hatred

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Timbi: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Olonade02:
Thank God I made it today.......#FTC# since I have been on NL

Boy, you are a real learner. Better practice more of fastest -fingers -first b4 coming on board.
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by galadima77(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
babyosisi:

They killed the christian
It could be members of his own party that did this

yes....because he did his job very well..,

mumu like you....infact calling u mumu na insult to other mumu dem.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Banter1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
I first create this thread e no make FP. God punish all the mods here. Una they craze? This is one reason why I hate NL.
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Coolbite(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eyaaah, after he join cook food, as food come remain small to serve, na him enemy begin strive. Worse still is if he died as a sinner. Anyway sha, may God console the family and give them the fortitude to bear the loss. GBAM!!!
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
babyosisi:

For what purpose ? you retaard.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by arewafederation: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
babyosisi:

Oh Lord, please give this old woman SENSE! embarassed

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by BabaO2: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
could this be true?
If true, Rest in peace!
One of the numerous reasons IGP was sacked to cover heinous past, present and to come before May 29 acts.
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Bonapart(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
efilefun:
I am proud to be a Muslim it's better you get a life before you die of hatred
ofcourse you must be proud to be a terrorist
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by efilefun(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bonapart:
ofcourse you must be proud to be a terrorist
Won't you need to go on exile cuz you will be ruled by a proud devoted MUSLIM

Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Bonapart(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
efilefun:
Won't you need to go on exile cuz you will be ruled by a proud devoted MUSLIM
the same that claim the lives of innocents coppers and form a Muslim terrorist group called boko haram to make Gej ungovernable as he promised which he did..islam: plague of the world
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
so who do we blame now - PDP or APC?
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Ahmeduana(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
could this be true?
If true, Rest in peace!
YOU DON'T GET IT CHE? APC IS ELIMINATING ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HOLD THE KEYS TO HOW THEY RIG ALL THE ELECTIONS, SO THEY CAN CLOSE THE OPEN END, THEY STARTED WITH THE I.N.E.C COMMISSIONER IN KANO BY BURNING HIM AND IS FAMILY INSIDE HOUSE. WHEN THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT EVIL ASSOCIATION DON'T LOOK FAR IS APC THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Anyi3(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
babyosisi:

I don't think we should play the religion card. It's obviously a political assassination, I don't see a religious connection here.

May he Rest in Peace
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Anyi3(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU DON'T GET IT CHE? APC IS ELIMINATING ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HOLD THE KEYS TO HOW THEY RIG ALL THE ELECTIONS, SO THEY CAN CLOSE THE OPEN END, THEY STARTED WITH THE I.N.E.C COMMISSIONER IN KANO BY BURNING HIM AND IS FAMILY INSIDE HOUSE. WHEN THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT EVIL ASSOCIATION DON'T LOOK FAR IS APC THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!

You should enter the career of script writing. Your imagination wild gan.
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by gebest: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
And some people will now come here to say d election is free and fair when d killings is even more than that of 2007 exspecially in rivers state. 2bad meh.
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by todayguest(m): 1:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Never a long prayer: "may his soul rest in perfect peace amen"
Re: El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Kaduna is set to change......if those detractors like, let them kill all El'Rufai's aides.......I only wish I reside in Kaduna......

(1) (2) (Reply)

$26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths / Peter Obi Received By Supporters In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.