Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Uba Bank Flopped In The Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Bank Flopped In The Test (1411 Views)

Gt Bank, Uba Bank, And Diamond Bank Vacancies / Uba Bank / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Bank Flopped In The Test by rexman(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
UBA will never stop this old nature of banking, can you imagine that UBA held a test today in Abuja? Men it was a flop, both on the part of organizers and the bank, no order. the list printed from the bank were 700 out of the numerous CVs submitted but to my dismay only 350 wrote the test leaving the rest 350 to their faith. after much effort to know the way forward; one of the organisers cam openly to announce that the answers sheets are exusted and thereby they could no longer continue.

please help me tell UBA to stop decieving us, because i know for sure they already had their candidates for the vacancies. believe me over 3000 people turned out for the test, the earlier promise was that wheither or not your name is on the list you are surly going to write the test, knowing fully well that their answer sheets are inadequate.

How long will this continue.

UBA, please take some clues from other modern banks and stop claiming this Africa's Gobal bank slogan you choose to bear.
Re: Uba Bank Flopped In The Test by JJYOU: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2009
rexman:

UBA will never stop this old nature of banking, can you imagine that UBA held a test today in Abuja? Men it was a flop, both on the part of organizers and the bank, no order. the list printed from the bank were 700 out of the numerous CVs submitted but to my dismay only 350 wrote the test leaving the rest 350 to their faith. after much effort to know the way forward; one of the organisers cam openly to announce that the answers sheets are exusted and thereby they could no longer continue.

please help me tell UBA to stop decieving us, because i know for sure they already had their candidates for the vacancies. believe me over 3000 people turned out for the test, the earlier promise was that wheither or not your name is on the list you are surly going to write the test, knowing fully well that their answer sheets are inadequate.

How long will this continue.

UBA, please take some clues from other modern banks and stop claiming this Africa's Gobal bank slogan you choose to bear.
uba is not govt. of nigeria. how do you blame a bank for nigerias trouble

i know for sure they already had their candidates for the vacancies
you knew but went. clever man

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Qualified Animal Nutritionist - With Feed Mill Experience / Bat Assessment Latest / Afren Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.