Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Do You Think About These Words From President Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About These Words From President Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe (503 Views)

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About These Words From President Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe by shamecurls(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Read the speech....True Story:
1. Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tyres.

2. Racism Will never end as long we still wash first white clothes, then other colours later.

3. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolise bad luck and WHITE for peace!

4. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to the funerals.

5. Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted not White listed.

6. Even when playing the pool (snooker), you haven't won until you sink the black ball,and the white ball must remain on the table.

BUT I don't CARE,SO LONG AS I'M STILL USING THE WHITE TOILET PAPER TO WIPE MY BLACK ASS, I 'M STILL FINE!

(Mugabe speech)

(1) (Reply)

Chei, Nigerian Soldiers Scamper Out Of Sambisa Forest + The Fear Of Shekau / What Is The Difference Between AIT Paid Advertorial And That Of Punch? / I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.