Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Need Partners In Abuja To Sell Security Gadgets - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Partners In Abuja To Sell Security Gadgets (391 Views)

Sales Rep Needed For Security Gadgets Firm In Port Harcourt / I Need Partners In Porthercourt For Gadgets / Need Sellers In Abuja To Sell Security Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Partners In Abuja To Sell Security Gadgets by benja3ad5: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
HI,AS YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY IS WHAT EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FORE NOW.I BROUGHT TO YOU A GOOD WAY OF MAKING PROFIT AND REAL MONEY.YOUR PART IS TO MAKE AWARENESS AND PEOPLE ARE BUYING.THIS SECURITY GADGETS INCLUDE: 1,CAMERA WRISTWATCH: THIS CAMERA WRISTWATCH CAN VEDIO SECRETLY AND CAN AUDIO SECRETLY.IT CAN SNAP PICTURES AND CAN PLAY MUSIC.IT HAS 4G INBUILT MEMORY.I BET YOU THAT PEOPLE NEED IT.YOU JUST MAKE AWARENESS AND YOU START MAKING MONEY.2.CAMERA PEN: THIS CAMERA PEN CAN VEDIO,AUDIO AND CAN SNAP PICTURES.IT HAS 4G INBUILT MEMORY AND THE MEMORY.YOU CAN USE THE PEN AS FLASHDRIVE. 3.CAMERA EYEGLASS.THIS CAMERA EYEGLASS CAN VEDIO AND AUDIO AND CAN SERVE AS FLASHDRIVE.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? / Law Job / Senior ICT Sales Manager Vacancy At Huawei Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.