Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

No Bvn Number No Transaction In Uba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Bvn Number No Transaction In Uba (1005 Views)

See What Customers Were Forced 2 Use 2 Write Down Deposit In UBA,Lagos(Pics) / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / No BVN No Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Bvn Number No Transaction In Uba by adebiyi394: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have been an ardent reader of nairaland for years but as a guest .I was actually compelled to create a profile on this forum because of an unprofessional and unethical treatment I received in UBA on the 17th of April.I wanted to make a withdrawal to pay my client but my transaction was turned down on the excuse that I'm yet to have a biometric number.I would have registered immediately that day but unfortunately for me I was not with any I.D card hence my inability to register.Pls is anybody aware of any circular from CBN that bank customers without biometric number should not be allowed to carry out a transaction?How can I channel my greivances against UBA to the right authority?.
I'm sorry if this was posted at the wrong section.Moderator pls move to front page

cc lalasticlala
Re: No Bvn Number No Transaction In Uba by Tattooboy: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
This registeration started over six months before u went 2 d bank, so obviously, u'r d 'last minute' type. Pls register and stop complaining.
Re: No Bvn Number No Transaction In Uba by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
That was how one of their skinny bi tch embarrassed me when I went to withdraw 2k had to spend 4hrs on the queue to register 4 the bvn befor I could withdraw my 2k

Jonathan Finnish this country

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN ) / Seasoned FX Acct Managers Need High Net Worth Investors +see Live Trading Result / Festival Mall Opens In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.