Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Marketers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Needed Urgently (593 Views)

Marketers Needed In Lagos Urgently / Factory Manager And Marketers Needed At Iben Sky Resources Limited / Marketers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers Needed Urgently by adekunlecrown: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Marketers needed urgently.your function is to look for order for our fast moving product within your area in lagos and we do the supply.salary:very attractive.interested candidate should forward Name,Age,Location and phone number to 08158435279 on or before friday 24/04/2015.NOTE:you have opportunity to join a multinational company upon good performance within 3months.SSCE holder with good marketing experience can also apply.Goodluck.
Re: Marketers Needed Urgently by ncpat(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
So outside Lagos can not apply
Re: Marketers Needed Urgently by adekunlecrown: 1:03am On Apr 22, 2015
What is your location?Candidates from mowe and ibafo can apply.
Re: Marketers Needed Urgently by Obeenah(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2015
MLM GNLD
Re: Marketers Needed Urgently by adekunlecrown: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
What gnld?you better let people that are ready to work apply and you keep growing old at home doing nothing.This is how most of you lose opportunity here,instead of you to make good use of this medium to get what you want.you sit down somewhere doing nothing and saying what you dont know.
Re: Marketers Needed Urgently by Obeenah(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2015
adekunlecrown:
What gnld?you better let people that are ready to work apply and you keep growing old at home doing nothing.This is how most of you lose opportunity here,instead of you to make good use of this medium to get what you want.you sit down somewhere doing nothing and saying what you dont know.

Bro no hard feelings. You are into MLM I just helped ppl who might be interested know before applying. I'm sure you won't be happy to have a large turnout at the interview only for all of them to walk out midway into your Robert Kiyosaki inspired motivational speech. I'm doing both you and the applicants a favour. NB: I'm not unemployed just seeking better opportunities. PS

(1) (Reply)

Treasury Analyst Vacancy At MTN Nigeria / Driver's Wanted Urgently (lagos Resident's Only) / Academic And Non Academic Job At Landmark University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.